PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hiya Davies sorry the shop was boring, I hope that woman is going to be ok with you, worried about you :-( she better not be horrible to our Davies!

Don't u worry fili I haven't been through 4 mc for sum jumped up 24 year old on a power trip to give me crap!! I'm not a force to be reckoned with ask my husband lol!! Pleased ur all moody to!! Pete an the kids told me its my new nickname lol!
She sells them for all different prices mrs k depends some are with lots of vests tops dummy's etc they cost more an r used! Or she does keepsake ones where she will do 3 tiers she uses cake tins to keep them together when making an she uses tesco value disposable nappys (diapers for us ladies) as there the only plain all white ones! She uses cotton buds out the top for candles an coloured ribbon normally a little bear or a few dummy's or cheaper bits.

Hope everyone's ok!!
Pretty that made me chuckle xx

I just found out yest tesco nappies were White lol I've been using orange packet pamper ones as they are White too but more expensive an if not going to be used tesco will do must get some next time I'm in x

An the do offers on them sumtimes so worth getting them then! I got heartburn an I wish I wasn't moody all the time but everything gets on my nerves! R u like this? Someone sniffing, a crumb on the side! Tapping anything an everyone annoys me!! Y!! I should b ecstatic instead I'm a miseryguts! X

I'm not too moody yet x but when wee one playing up my patience is wearing thin a lot quicker x I ave loads of people ask me for favours or to make them cards an stuff at last min normally I'm happy o help but I just want to tell them to get stuffed do you not know I'm trying to grow Baby here! Lol maybe I am moody just holding it in xxx

Davies you sound like me! Right now everything irritates me! I'm about ready to kill my husband. He's going to a friend's house to watch football in an hour and I'm counting the minutes! I can't wait to have the house to myself. I begged him to go. He was going to watch it at our house. I said no way, I want to sew and watch a movie! Go to your friend's house.

I'm going to be such a wreck tomorrow. My scan isn't until 2:30! I have to go to work and we just moved into a new office. All of our stuff got moved over the weekend. So I'm going to walk into an office of chaos, with boxes everywhere and people unpacking. Talk about getting on your nerves! I don't know how I'm going to manage. I'm going to try and stay at my desk the whole time and take a really long time unpacking my stuff so I don't have to talk to anyone. Then I'll leave for my scan and be a wreck there too! I can't wait for it to be Tuesday!

Ok I'm seriously going to lose it. My husband's friend just told him he can't come over because his wife is getting sick! I told my husband I don't want to sew now because I wanted to watch a movie while I sewed. He just snapped at me and told me I could sew anyway. I snapped back and told him that's not how I wanted to spend my time, sewing and watching football. Now we're not talking. I want to kill him right now.

Oh I didn't think of them as keepsakes, all the nappy cakes/ flower vest bouquets i've seen are for use. I would probably open it not realising! haha.

Oh how annoying heart! I have had a full day of football too but it's even more annoying when you had your night planned :hugs:

Lol I make personalised candles too an when people burn them it really annoys me xxx

Oh heart you're not having a good night are you x typical when you thought you had it all sorted xx can't wait to see your scan pic tomorrow xx

:rofl: at the bad weather moods!

Heart, that handbag is gorgeous! If you ever start selling any like that, do let me know!

I am also going to have to google nappy cakes as I have no idea what they look like and now I am curious...

Heart, I've seen Meg's nursery in pictures and your blanket totally matches her colour theme! :cloud9:

Nothing to reort here except that I have just woken up from a 3 hour nap, made the mistake of eating an egg and cress sarnie (the egg is sitting a little too heavy :sick:) and want to go right back to sleep. I am just waiting for injection time and I will be back off to the land of nod.

He just doesn't get it. I just wanted some space to myself to watch what I wanted to watch and enjoy some "me" time. He's been around all weekend. He has a separate music studio in our back yard, so whenever he wants to work on his hobbies, he has a place to go. But our house is small and I don't have any place to escape. I'm so annoyed right now and I don't know what to do with it. I have no outlet. I have no place to go. I'm just stuck here feeling this way. It doesn't help that I'm already worked up about the scan tomorrow.

Is it bad that I want to do something that totally annoys him? I'm trying to think of something really, really annoying to do. That's so bad!

Lol heart wish I had sone ideas for you x how about hoovering while footballs on :haha:

Pull the plug on the tv heart so he thinks it's broken, then he'll go round to another friends?!

Thanks Pip. The problem with the handbag is that it cost me so much money to make with materials and time that it would never be worth it to sell it. I think I spent about $200 to make it! If I were to sell it, I think it would be about $40. Obviously if I got more practice and had a lot of material on hand, it would be cheaper to make. This was my first attempt at a handbag so I used a lot of practice material.

Ooooh, thanks for the ideas girls! I was thinking of getting on the phone and talking really loudly. Or cooking something and banging the pots and pans around.

Hee hee, any other evil ideas???

Blow dry your hair x

Play some music x

Flick through a magazine loudly an sigh at every page x when he asks what's wrong say nothing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->