PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Happy 9 weeks mrs k
Pip my dinners sitting right in wrong place to!!
Heart yep we r the same! My poor hubby I do feel for him I have done nothing but moan an as a whole he's good!! He likes to keep everyone happy I do love him but sometimes from a distance but if he's out to long I will get the hump bout that to lol!!
Poor men? He did asking he could move out an come back later when baby's ready lol!! Er no then I would b bored with noone to moan at an that's worse!!
I made him sleep on sofa to as I said I'm to figity to share bed!! We r waiting for a new mattress I said when it arrives we will share it again!! Sex drives gone again to!! An they said after 13 weeks can have sex again!! I'm scared?!! X

Heart what fili said lol xxx

Thanks Davies xxx I'm dreading dtd too managed to avoid it so far not sure how long I'll get away with that though x

Lol i brush my teeth and get in bed and have 2 pages to catch up on!

Hmmmm something annoying.... But what? You could do what my hubbie does and talk to him while he's watching it, or read a book and keep saying 'listen to this' and quote bits. You could keep tutting and sighing and fidgeting and if he asks say nothing wrong. Drying your hair is a good one and doesnt a sewing machine make noise? Alternatively just cry hysterically and tell him you want to watch your stuff, good old hormones.

Love the ideas Mrskg! He just asked if I wanted to sew again and I explained why I didn't. I think he understands now. But I'm still going to do something loud!

Davies I haven't had sex at all. I'm very afraid to. I want to make sure the blood clot is gone before I do anything. I know the doctor said it was gone the last time I was there, but for some reason I'm still skeptical. My husband keeps asking when we can have sex and I keep telling him I don't know when.

Honestly I don't think I'll even enjoy it as I'll be so worried. Once I do allow it, it will be for his benefit, not mine.

Nice ones, Puppy and Fili! I knew I could count on you all for ideas! Yes a sewing machine makes noise, but if I start sewing now, he wins! I've made such a fuss about it, I can't possibly sew now. Normally I'm not such a game player like this. Who knew pregnancy would turn me into a righteous bitch?

Heart i have a CL cyst and everywhere online says you shouldn't have sex with one. It's so hard to know what to do isn't it. Been having some really naughty dreams too, they involve DH though luckily lol

Oh I didn't know that about the CL cyst. I have one too. I'm going to wait and see what my doctor says at my next scan. I really don't care about making my husband wait a bit longer. In fact, if it will annoy him, all the better! :devil:

No they didn't. I'm not even sure if it's a cyst. My left ovary was bigger and I was having some pain in the early weeks on that side. It's definitely the side I Ov'd from. They said it was the corpus luteum but didn't mention a cyst or a size. Can you have a corpus luteum without the cyst? I thought they were one in the same.

I think a cyst forms if the CL covers over after its popped? It fills with blood or other liquids and just goes away by itself about 12 weeks but sometimes it can burst and make you nauseous and crampy (just like normal early pregnancy right? Lol) when i had my scan last Weds it was really obvious, i'll post a CL plus baby scan pic for you tomorrow but it was 13.5mm so teeny but i didnt have one with Laura at all.

I'm not sure why I never googled this before. Just did and saw that you can have the CL without the cyst. Guess I just had a large CL but not the cyst. I'd still be interested to see your picture though. Does yours cause pain?

Hey chicks, I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be online tomorrow. My office won't have internet access until Tuesday. My NT scan is at 2:15 tomorrow so realistically I won't be updating until about 4:30 or 5pm my time. I think I'm 8 hours behind the UK ladies.

Jenny, good luck on your scan tomorrow! I'm sure it will be brilliant.

I decided to kiss and make up with my husband. Not that we were really fighting. It was just tense. I need his love and support right now. I'm so stressed for this scan tomorrow. So at least I'm not annoyed with him anymore! LOL. I did manage to do some banging of pots and pans while cooking, but I don't think he noticed. I'm not a very good mad person.

Hope you all have a great day on Monday.

Good luck with the scan heart, it will be great! Can't wait to see ther pics of your little alien!

Happy 9 wks mrskg!

Heart- I laughed so hard at the anger posts i felt it on right side again sooo funny because I'm like a wild animal right now, just savage as all hell :devil::devil::devil::devil:
The craziness is so strange! It's like my mind got taken over and I can't be nice to dh.

Then I think of how fn lucky I am to be in this situation but my mad brain just wants to be grumpy. So hormonal!

Good luck with nt tomorrow! You are going to be amazed, there is no other way to describe it and you will get some awesome pictures
Loved the purse and bankies too by the way!

Davies- you show that twerp who's boss at work!

I feel light headed tonight which is the worst my nausea gets which isn't bad. Don't feel like eating and have a headache.

Sorry you feel yucky Hopeful. You have been so lucky not to feel severe nausea. Especially with twins. But when you do feel it, it's awful. Mine hasn't been as bad the past two days thankfully.

Glad you are grumpy too! I feel like a different person. I'm never this outwardly irritated! It's definitely the hormones.

One of the reasons I'm feeling so worried is that for the past 3 days I have felt this pretty constant twinge in the exact same spot. Sometimes it's sharp. It's very close to where I find the hb with the Doppler. I don't know what it is. I can push on it and feel it. It could be the adenomyosis. That scares me though. I know adenomyosis can cause problems in pregnancy, especially in the later stages. I'm hoping they can look at that area during the scan tomorrow. It's bothersome and has an already worried girl even more worried. Just one of those days. To ease my anxiety I used the Doppler 3 times today! 3! That's a lot.

Well it's all out of my control at this point. I just need to get whatever information I'm given and move on from there.

Ok, going to sign off. I need to get some decent rest tonight. xoxo

Just wanted to pop in and wish Hearty a wonderful scan tomorrow. Can't wait to see more pics! Love all you ladies!

Heart I love that you want ideas on how to annoy him, too funny! Can you watch a movie on your laptop? You could laugh extra loud at all the funny scenes. Or talk on the phone extra loud. Or.... watch the game with him and ask questions about what is going on like every 5 seconds lol!

Morning ladies woke up at 3 am!!! Hubby got up at 5 am! Now my step daughter thinks its ok to get up at 530am to go to school!! I'm banging my head I really am! I just want to sleep! An I'm such a light sleeper! I sm seriously at my wits end anyone got any suggestions coz obviously can't take a sleeping tablet! Lol!? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->