PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

If I knew that Davies is be asleep now :rofl: been up since 2. I feel your pain!!!

I love my sleep an I no people say its preparing u for baby but let's face it, won't have to b up for work in an hour an 45 an b bloody polite to people! I need to Sort it out coz no sleep for sarah = even moodyer hormonal bitch!!!!
I wonder if boots sell supersonic ear plugs lol! I need something I'm gonna spike them a with sleeping pills lol!!! I need to sleep!!
X

You've just made me laugh so much cos I know exactly how you feel. This has been going on for me for four weeks :(

Mines been everyday for same 4 weeks but it's not helped by hubby going to work even though ten mins he's out the door but my step daughter on other hand fart arses around in bathroom in bedroom turning lights on leaving them on crashing about downstairs having tv on opening slamming cupboards!! Does my head in!! An she gets up at 530 for school coz she needs to leave at 745!!!!! I wouldn't mind but she showers at night!!! Grrrhhhh!!!
I am so pleased I went to an all girls school got up washed brushed my hair on the bus!! Lol!

Sarah in the US there is a pregnancy safe sleep aid called Unisom. My doctor actually prescribed it to me to take at night with B6 to ease morning sickness in the morning and it was amazing. I guess the Unisom was developed as an anti nausea drug but then they realised it was just as effective if not more as a sleep medication. The active ingredient in the Sleep tabs (the gels are not the same) is called doxylamine. I wonder if you could order it online. You can buy it over the counter its not a restricted drug or anything.
Just a thought, sounds like you need some help!

Thanks for the info I'll definitely be looking into that!

Omg Croydon sounds amazing I'm going to google immediately lol!! I need some! I'm sitting here thinking if I check into a hotel where can I say I'm going lol!! I just want a couple of days on my own to sleep not b disturbed! I wish I new someone with a flat like carrie in sex in the city, where they go there to catch up on sleep in the 2nd film!! Take a day off! I so need that right now!! 1day a week!! Lol I'm googling as we speak thanks for tip x

Morning girls scan in a few hours nervous eeekkk looks like everyone's hubby was annoying them last night my hubby got in from work and wouldn't stop talking every time I was trying to read or watch something he would continually chat I was getting so mad lol then I couldn't get too sleep either as he was hogging the bed eeek

Oh good luck Jenny!! Ur gonna b fine my lovely xxx
Heart I can't wait for ur update its the best scan ever, enjoy it u will actually enjoy a scan xx

Good luck Jenny and Heart. Can't wait to see scan pics.

Had a lovely moment this morning, i was watching 'call the midwife' on catch up and had an overwhelming feeling of love for my baby. It was beautiful. The first time i have felt connected to this baby which gave me hope :)

Sunny, I'll update the front page. It's so scary going so long without a scan. Get yourself a doppler. It's still too early to use right now, but in a few weeks you can use it and it will help you get through to the next scan.
I thinks its way too soon to be thinking about a doppler isnt it?, dont you need to be about 11 weeks ish ?

Good luck heart and jenny today :hugs:

Jenny - Good luck with your scan hun!!

Feeling a bit beaten up at the moment now this monster is kicking all my poor organs to pieces lol

yay just seen ive moved up the baby scale on the ticker :happydance::happydance: - only one more picture left :wacko:

now ive jinxed myself as its gone - great!

Happy 31wks yest Lou x oh where has it gone too? I'm hoping the next 9wks fly by for you scary to think I'll be 18wks by then! Xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!! Well I am posh today. So posh that I will be sleeping in a 5* hotel in central london tonight! A company my hubby is doing some free lance work for has set him up for free in this hotel with meals drinks everything. So I'm setting off later just to stay there :rofl:. Going to have a mooch around Covent gardens then check in. Quite excited! can't :sex: though as still spotting and clear blue digi is still saying 2-3 :growlmad: will be nice to be somewhere different though. Hubby won't be back till very late / early anyway as it's a social thing too. Might be able to post later if I can get Internet access

Round! I see ya! I just wanted to ask you if your 3 mc's were missed or if yours were behind dates like mine? So always when I go in for a scan at 7.4 the baby measures 6.4. Just wondered if yours followed the same pattern?

Hiya Fili...sorry don't get much time to post on weekend.

My first loss, I had a scan at 8 weeks, they told me everything was fine. I had a perfectly healthy first baby, so didn't bother asking measurements and such. Then I had another scan at 12 weeks due to bleeding. We saw a very faint HB. By 13 weeks the baby had died.

My second loss I got a BFP at 10DPO and I start bleeding around 18DPO.

My third loss, I had scans at 5 & 7 weeks. The 5 week scan dates were on target, but at 7w3d I was measuring 6w4d. My doctor said that was fine, so I didn't panic at all. When I went back at 9w0d, the baby had died.

This time I've been ahead by at least 2 days every scan. So, I definately think there is a correlation there too.

New things I'm doing for this pregnancy: my TSH levels are being monitored very closely to ensure they are below 2.5. Also, I'm taking fragmin injections.

Hope that helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->