PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Just wanted to wish a bunch of good luck to Hearty and Jen. I'm so excited for both of you. Can't wait to login tonight and celebrate!

I LOVED the Time Traveller's Wife, but I read it years ago before my losses. When I saw the movie, I was devestated that I had forgotten about that part.

Hearty, your blankets are beautiful. I've been thinking about taking up sewing. I need a hobby...other than sleeping!! Which is all I do lately!!

So grumpy here too. My DH is driving me up the wall. I spent the entire weekend working, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and planning our DD's birthday party for next weekend. He's whining because he is too tired to clean the kitchen because he was skiing all day needed to go play football!! He can seriously bite me. I'm still not talking to him.

Sometimes I feel like I've been in such a daze for the last 2 years with TTC that I've just been too depressed to bitch about normal things. Now that I'm feeling confident with this pregnancy I've got like 2 years worth of bitching that is coming out!! At least that's my theory!

Aww thanks round that gives me hope as your third pregnancy was exactly like all mine! A doctor wanted my tsh to be below 2 too so I'm on thyroxine. They were never high, the highest level taken got to 3.5. Is fragmin a blood thinner? I'm so glad your pregnancy is going great now, measuring ahead is brilliant! :cloud9:I always know by my 7 week scan if my pregnancy is doomed as it always measures too small x x x

Haha I can understand that round! I let everything go by the wayside as I only focus on ttc

Hey guys just on my phone had scan everything is great baby has a hb and I'm 2 days ahead of what I though so I'm 6+3 I will upload pics when I get in the laptop I'm going to collect aarron from school pudding is measuring 3.6mm so that's ok for my gestation ? Xx

Hey guys just on my phone had scan everything is great baby has a hb and I'm 2 days ahead of what I though so I'm 6+3 I will upload pics when I get in the laptop I'm going to collect aarron from school pudding is measuring 3.6mm so that's ok for my gestation ? Xx

Great news Jen - Its always a great feeling when you get pushed forward too. :thumbup:

Jenny if they said you were 6.3 weeks then they would have used the crl of 3.6mm to measure you in weeks so that's great especially if you're ahead! Yipeeeeee!

ok here is a little pic sorry its not that clear but hey all good xx

398409_10151189301665338_631305337_22512842_169366829_n.jpg

sorry for the crap quality

bit late in the day but happy 17 weeks Round!! :happydance:

Just been reading about a lady who was told twice at 18 weeks and 25 weeks she was having a boy and now they say its a girl and its happened to a lot of ladies. My Lo better be a boy or she'll be a tom girl lol

Lou Ive heard there's more chance being told it's a boy an it being a girls cause girl bits can be swollen to look like boy bits xxx mmmm I was gonna book a gender scan before my 20wk scan maybe I should wait till after x I'm sure it'll be fine since you saw his wee winky lol xxxx

Happy 17weeks round xxxx

bit late in the day but happy 17 weeks Round!! :happydance:

Just been reading about a lady who was told twice at 18 weeks and 25 weeks she was having a boy and now they say its a girl and its happened to a lot of ladies. My Lo better be a boy or she'll be a tom girl lol

Oh boy, poor woman. Sadly there are bad sonographers out there that don't do their job well. There is really no excuse for that kind of mistake at that point in gestation. Either the baby has a protrusion between their legs or they are confusing the cord for the penis. If they put the scan machine on the "blood flow" setting this should help clear up any confusion. Penises wouldn't show the blood flow that umbilical cords do.

I'm in the hotel it's lovely! I'm just waiting for hubby to come back tho not got the confidence to go see a show on my own or anything, got Internet access so I'm happy and you can order from a vast range of DVDs for free, so will do that later. When you live sp near central London the novelty wears off and it's more fun to camp out in a 5* hotel....for free!!!

im a little concerned now - look at picture below i thought yer def boy, but could they be swollen girl bits?!! aghhh

I have though been told boy 3 times by different sonographers.

Attachments

• 380802_10150480034019484_512119483_8293007_1141108041_n.jpg
    380802_10150480034019484_512119483_8293007_1141108041_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 14
I def think that looks like a winky xx an since it's been 3 different people I'd say it's more than likely right xx your bump looks like a boy bump too xxx

Enjoy fili x

Mon that's really interesting about the blood flow must store that info for future ref xxx

I def think that looks like a winky xx an since it's been 3 different people I'd say it's more than likely right xx your bump looks like a boy bump too xxx

It just got me thinking eeek everything i have for him is blue and boy like lol..

Will you be finding out sex? x

Yes definitely x I've never had. 20wk scan before think they just started that not long after my youngest x a few friends trying to talk me out of it x but I want to know so I can buy pink or blue I know from past experience all the cream I buy never gets used x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->