PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hopeful peach looks great just think 2 peaches too :)

Congratulations to girlies in last week of 1st tri and start of second - woo hoo :)

Jenny, I had brown spotting too. It lasted for a few days around 6.5-7 weeks. Then it just stoppped. Hope they can give you scan and make you feel better. I'm sure everything is fine.

Hearty, I felt movement at 15 weeks with this one. But with my daughter, I only felt movement at 20 weeks. I'm not sure if it's because I know what to expect this time or that this one wiggles more. I can't wait for you girls to feel it. It's such a miraculous feeling.

I have friends who did ultrasound-free pregnancies...I think they're crazy! Not even with my daughter, before I really knew anything about mc's would I have risked that. Personally, I think it's dangerous.

NSN, I can't believe someone could be so nasty at your work. Sounds ridiculous, I hope management can put this person in their place. I'm so excited for you scan next week. I've had a similar loss pattern as yours and I know how amazing it felt at 11 weeks to have a healthy baby. And you will too!!

Croy, the chiropractor has been fabulous. I was a little leary at first, but she promised not to do any adjustments - where they snap your neck! She does something called ART - active release techniques. She basically just stretches my muscles till the relax. It feels so good. I always wake up feeling great the day after an appointment.

Congrats and welcome to the second tri girls. It's pretty delightfully boring on the other side of 13 weeks!!

Hey girls all is fine baby is fine I have small pockets of blood nothing too worry about baby had doubled in size from the last scan so it's all good I got to hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound it was amazing I have a new pic will upload later I just home from 9.30 this morning and I'm tired and have a bit of a headache xxx

Thank you girls means a lot too me I've also been referred for counciling too I went to the fetal med dept too see a woman who I am close too I told her how I have been feeling and that I'm finding it emotionally hard this time around and she suggested I do this so I'm happy now I've never actually talked to anyone about how I feel and about my losses so I think it's a good idea xxx

Great news Jenny. I also think talking to someone is a good idea. I'm sure it will really help with your anxiety.

Jen I’m so glad to hear your news. I remember they saw some blood in your last scan too. Do you know where it is? I’m assuming it is in your uterus. Were they able to tell you if it’s old blood or new blood? New blood is darker on a scan. Old blood looks grainy and grey. Did they measure the size of the blood clot? I’m asking all these questions because this is what happened to me. I had a small clot of old blood near my cervix. I had some pink spotting at 5.5 weeks pregnant. Then around 8 weeks I had a small bleed of dark red blood. That’s when they detected the clot. They said it was probably from implantation. For 2 weeks after that I had brown spotting. They told me I should expect to see that because the clot was dissolving and coming out. In the last 2 scans they haven’t been able to see the clot and I haven’t had any spotting at all. The smaller the clot, the better. The older the blood, the better. They should be measuring it to make sure it’s not getting bigger. Next time you get a scan, ask them to specifically look for it and measure it. Try not to be too alarmed if you see more blood. If it’s brown, you probably have nothing to worry about. I’m very glad you are doing counseling. I did it until yesterday. It helped me get through the early pregnancy anxieties.

Happy 13 weeks and second tri to Davies and Croy!

Happy 10 weeks to Andrea!!! Oh, and I hate your manager!

Pretty, I’m telling work at 14 weeks, but that’s just because I want to. I’ve never heard of a policy where you have to tell them by a certain point. There are a lot of privacy laws in the US surrounding health issues, so I think it would be illegal for them to force you to tell them you were pregnant. Obviously people would figure it out, but I think legally I wouldn’t have to say anything if I didn’t want to.

Puppy good news that you are eating a little bit! It must feel like such a relief for the moment to not feel sick. Yay!

Fili, Mon has a scan today. How are you?

Hopeful cute peach!!

I woke up at 4:30 this morning!!! I have a super busy day today. I’m teaching a class then I’m doing a workshop later in the afternoon. Last day in first tri will fly by! I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow in the second tri!

Hope everyone has a great day. Xoxo

Fantastic Jenny! Wohoo! So so happy for you! hope you get some rest and sleep. X x x
Heart happy second tri for tomorrow!!! I am so happy for you :cry: :cry: I hope you can celebrate this somehow with your hubby.
Hopeful 2 peaches!!!!! :cloud9: :cry: too! This thread makes me emotional!
Good news about the sickness puppy! You have suffered especially with an unsympathetic hubby too!! When he is ill next......
Sunny how are you when is your next scan I can't remember,I could look on the front page lol

Heart I just looked, how lazy am I? I knew it was sometime soon. I'll cover my bases now and wish everyone luck!

Hee hee Fili! I would hardly call you lazy with all your motivation to lose weight. I've practically memorized the front page since I'm constantly updating it. I'm obsessed with scans and double pink lines apparently.

I'm just debating whether to go for a run now but it is sooo cold!

Thanks girls, definitely a relief to not have nausea :thumbup:

DH got me some more ginger biscuits and some crystalised ginger (?) not tried that yet.

Made a nice stew so had a bit of that, haven't been able to eat an awful lot of veggies so i felt good about giving baby some nutrients. Wasn't able to eat a lot but at least stew will keep :)

so happy about the scan Jenny! I don't know if i would keep feeling your cervix though, it can irritate it. I am chicken to feel up there though!

heart - can't wait for your 13 wks tomorrow too!

fili - how cold is it? i saw some people running today by my house and it's just around the freezing point outside. i would never go out in that cold though

anyone got tips on comfy bras? mine are all too tight except for 1 old ratty one, LOL, and it's the only one I can wear

Jen I agree with Hopeful, no more cervix checking. Also, if you have a clot, you should practice full pelvic rest until it resolves. No sex, no orgasms, no strenuous exercising and no lifting anything heavier than 5 pounds. It's a good excuse to get your husband to help with laundry!

Hopeful, I've stopped wearing bras. I'm just wearing tank tops that have the built in bra. I bought a bunch of them at Kohls. There is no underwire and they are soft. I'm thinking I should get a few bras though.

Ok, I'm off for the day. Will try to check in during my breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->