PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Puppy, I just wanted to let you know my sister had hyperemesis when she was pregnant with my niece - in the first tri she lost almost 20 lbs and was hospitalized for dehydration three or four times. They eventually sent her home with a picc line and IV nutrition - a visiting nurse came to the house daily to change her IV bag. It finally ended at about 16 weeks, and they took her off the IV nutrition about two weeks later. The good news, though, is that my niece was fine throughout it all. The dr told my sis not to worry about the baby, that it was going to take whatever it needed from her body no matter how much she threw up, and that he was more concerned for her health than the baby's.

I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Thank you so much for your post hun :hugs:

Sounds like she had a tough time :( it's amazing what hormones can do to our bodies isn't it?

Awww i am touched you came by to reassure me. Bless you :hugs:

Mon - beautiful little girl! Can't wait for detailed pics like that

Heart! Lol here too! Totally didn't think you wore the tanks under another shirt, pregnancy brain/blonde moment

Hi HA!

:happydance:Just popping in to say HAPPY 13 WEEKS HEARTY!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Second trimester omg I'm so excited for you.

OMG Mon! I can totally see those luscious lips! Angelina Jolie, watch out!! Thanks for sharing.

Hopeful, blond, pregnancy moments allowed any time!

MrsM. I still have a few more hours until 13 weeks. Thanks! I can't believe it. My husband just texted me and said "I'm just checking to see how you guys are doing." Meaning me and the baby. How cute! I'm really starting to relax and love this experience. I had my first wave of true love for this baby today. And that love was for either gender. Today was the first day I actually got excited for the prospect of a boy. What a shift in thinking.

Hey ladies - officially announced on facebook and on my blog. Feels so great to have other people be excited for us!
Also my mother in law took me maternity clothes shopping - i was terrified that it would be like wearing a huge sign saying, "i am pregnant" but they were so cute! I got spoiled. And why o why do they not make it an option to have elestic waists on regular jeans?! So comfortable.

I know that people shared names to connect on facebook before but I would love to be friends on there with anyone who wants to. Send me a message on here and i will send my name. I would just put it on here, but hubby asked what i was telling you guys and when i told him he got funny about me posting my name somewhere anyone could see it. Trying to be respectful of him, even though i think he is a little paranoid!! ha ha Hope to see you your pics on fb and you can see me too.

How exciting for you! It's so nice to actually accept the pregnancy as something real, isn't it?

I just sent you a friend request. I already knew your name from the emails you sent me to post your pics!

I totally just looked at your wedding pictures! What a beautiful bride you were. When did you get married? I saw the pics went up in August 2009, we got married on the 22nd August that year.

Thanks! We got married in 2005 actually. It took me a really long time to get a FB page and I'm still a little ambivalent about it. I use it mainly to post pictures for friends and family. I guess that's why I posted them in 2009.

Off to go look at your pictures now!

Gorgeous Croy! You remind me of someone but I can't place it. An actress I think. It will come to me hopefully. Does anyone tell you that you look like someone famous?

Girls, I'm happy to announce I just popped in my LAST progesterone suppository!!! I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and not put one in.

no, I don't have people tell me I look like anyone in particular!

Congrats on your last popped sup! I did my last one today too. yay!!

I know heart but it was 1am here so you were 13weekd uk time! Congrats.x

Heart....:wohoo::yipee::headspin: happy 13 weeks and 2nd tri :hugs:

Mon...beautiful picture :cloud9:

Jenny...glad you are ok after your scare :hugs:

:hi: everyone...thank crunchie it's Friday and why didn't anyone tell me the sickness returns at this point in pregnancy :dohh: :haha:

Also...scan a week today and tempted to get a doppler...which one and when did you all get to hear the HB?

XxX

I got hi bebe LCD one heard Jamie's hb at about 9+2 I think I'm going for the same one again I'm going to wait till after my scan next wed to order mine

Well today I woke up with the worst nausea feeling woo hoo go nausea I didn't think I'd make the school run but i did I walked with my neighbour too school I'm actually so happy yay xx I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans wishing I hate they are so baggy on the leg I have 4 maternity tops I also h e 3 pairs of leggings xx

Smile :D

https://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq96/tee_lou/402605_10150533809469121_508449120_8758273_1533393563_n1.jpg

My princesses first smile caught on camera

Soooo cute :D

Jenny glad you're feeling rubbish, hope it doesn't get worse though - that's not fun.

Well after a really good day yesterday i feel a bit off today. Nausea here again, not sure if its going to become anything more than that but i have a candle party in my house tonight and really need to tidy up!

Well it happened, I threw up. Just so fed up now :cry:
I have a pain in my tummy too, tried to call MW but it was voicemail, I don't know who to call, I don't want to be passed around everyone until someone wants to help me. I couldn't cope with that atm.

Aww puppy that's not good can you try ring your mw again xxx

Puppy- wont the candle smell make you sick too? Hope you don't have to light them if it does!

Welcome to second tri heart! It is true about energy coming back.

Tracie- she is just so beautiful- it must be so much fun to wake up and see that cute little face every day

I went to acupuncture yesterday and they confirmed I have sciatica. It's not bad yet. In my right butt cheek! Near the top of it, feels like a pulled muscle and hurts when I stand up and walk a little, then I don't feel it anymore. So, I used my comfort U body pillow for the first time last night and LOVE it! Should have used it earlier and may have avoided the butt pain. I don't use it like the pics though where you have it surrounding you. I put the whole thing in front of me and put my legs around it.
Slept much better last night. Could have been either the pillow or exhaustion.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0010BBN7M/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

I need some dental advice I have an appointment in a hour well a emergency one I went to take a bye of a bit of chocolate just out the fridge and my tooth with the dental crown snapped off it happened to be at the front as well :( can they do anything while pregnant or can the put a crown on the root I've ha this crown ten years in ai upset that this has happened I can't walk around like this xxx

sorry ladies, not good news at my scan, no heartbeat, i'm absolutely gutted :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->