PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

morning ladies - love seeing our tickers change!!

Doppler arrived last night and we were so excited to be able to find the heart beat after only a few minutes. swoon to hear the little pitter patter! So in love.

Its a wet day here but my mother in law is meeting me after to class to take me to lunch and to buy me some maternity clothes. Even though its early she really wants to so I think i am going to try and find some maternity leggings because i think they will be really handy in the coming months.

Anyone else almost ready for maternity clothes?

Great news Jenny xx

Puppy one of my clients gave me a crystallised ginger yuk yuk yuk but if it helps Its def worth a try xxx

Croy I'm already in mat jeans but think it's cause it's my 4th an no muscles left to relax lol x luckily i bought loads of mat stuff in last june treated myself to 2 mat tops yest though x mat leggings are really cheap on eBay xxx

Puppy did your mum never tell you all the best medicines taste the worst :haha:

Fantastic Jenny! Wohoo! So so happy for you! hope you get some rest and sleep. X x x
Heart happy second tri for tomorrow!!! I am so happy for you :cry: :cry: I hope you can celebrate this somehow with your hubby.
Hopeful 2 peaches!!!!! :cloud9: :cry: too! This thread makes me emotional!
Good news about the sickness puppy! You have suffered especially with an unsympathetic hubby too!! When he is ill next......
Sunny how are you when is your next scan I can't remember,I could look on the front page lol

i see heart told you but yeah, 2nd scan tomorow *bitesnails* they said no more scans after that until 12weeks, hmmm, we'll see about that...

C'mon jen wheres them pics :thumbup:

How are you doing fili? emotionally i mean? i really hope your ok, sending lots of healing thoughts and love to you :hugs:

Puppy did your mum never tell you all the best medicines taste the worst :haha:

Haha, she didnt actually. I always had tasty medicine :)

Just had 2 bowls of stew. Yum yum. I could get used to feeling good :)

lol sorry i fell asleep for 2 hours lol

here is pudding

395381_10151202096305338_631305337_22555479_1191726302_n.jpg

amanda she never said if it was old or new it looked grainy she only said it was pockets x

I'm not too bad thanks sunny, up and down just wondering whether to have the erpc now and get it all over with, have some tissue left but it may pass on its own :wacko: x

Yay Jenny, that's a good lookin' bean!

Croy, I've been mat pants for weeks! I could probably still fit into some of my old pants, but they're so uncomfortable. The tightness around my stomach hurts my acid reflux. i bought a pair of mat leggings last week and they are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned. I feel like I'm wearing my pj's everywhere!!

cute pic jenny!

croy- i've been wearing maternity pants too, they just have elastic around the waist and I can't really wear my old jeans except for 1 with belly bands anymore as I don't want anything tight at all around me.

I recently got 4 pairs of pants (3 jeans 1 yoga) from old navy in the mail, BUT, they are all TOO big. so I washed them to try and shrink, wore them with a belly band but the butt looks so dumb as huge baggy pants. Seems like they make the butt too big and the waist too small and when you order online you can't try them on. So, I'm returning them to get a size smaller.

I have 1 paid of leggings but need to get more and need to get some more boots to wear with them.

puppy - it's the cup size that's too small. It would be great if I was trying to lift them sky high but to cram them in there all day makes them hurt SO bad at the end of the day. I need them loose ;)

heart - i'm so jealoous! if i wore a tank top i would turn blue from cold LOL

hi sunny and mrs kg!

I'm not too bad thanks sunny, up and down just wondering whether to have the erpc now and get it all over with, have some tissue left but it may pass on its own :wacko: x

Difficult one, how many have you had in the past?
I've had 2 and i think i would try and draw the line there, but i've always wanted to get it over and done with asap so i can get on, maybe set yourself a deadline, if its not passed naturally by a certain day then have the erpc?
i passed my last one the morning of the erpc and didnt have to have it luckily (although i had a hysteroscopy a week or 2 later and they had a bit of a scrape around while they were there just to make sure , sorry if thats TMI :haha: )
Chin up girl, everyday is a day closer to trying again :hugs:

cute pic jenny!
hi sunny and mrs kg!

*Waving* hello hopeful, cant wait to join the maternity clothes discussion :)

Lovely pic jen, see you worried yourself for nothing, glad you have been offered couselling thats fab, wish i was as well looked after, my poor boyfriend is taking the brunt of it all at the mo :haha:

Maternity leggings here I come! Anything that feels like pajamas is right up may alley. I have great boots but they all have a heel. I need to get some flat boots.

Hopeful, LOL! I don't just wear a tanktop!! It's not that warm here, not to mention that would be a little revealing for meeting with elderly clients! I wear them under my shirts. I have them in a lot of different colors so if I'm wearing a shirt with a V-neck, a little pop of color can show through.

I wonder how Mon's scan went.

Sunny, good luck tomorrow, I think it's going to be wonderful.

Jenny such a cute little picture. I don't know what pockets of blood mean. Are they clots? I think you need a better explanation. Do they expect that you may still bleed a bit? I just don't want you to be scared if you see a little more.

Puppy so glad you can eat today! Yay! Today my stomach is cooperating too. Feels good.

Croy, isn't the doppler amazing? You are going to become addicted to it. I used mine this morning when I woke up. I just got home from teaching my class and used it again before I leave for the workshop. Love, love, love it!

Fili :hugs: It's such a difficult decision. I wish it were easier. It can get frustrating when our bodies don't cooperate with us.

I have my beardie out atm, he's laing on my chest right between my lady lumps ;) very comfy lol

im going to ask on wed hun see what the scan says xxx

Jenny congrats on your scan, woohoo!

As for me, both my scans went wonderfully. The fetal echocardiogram was just perfect, no anomalies found. The Dr. seemed so pleased and I am thrilled.

Right afterwards we had our standard scan at another Dr.'s office. Alyssa is weighing at 1 lb. 6 ounces at 23 weeks and 5 days! I can't believe how chunky my little monkey is. We got to see more of her face today. I can tell she has hubby's nose and big puffy cheeks and lips. I am in LOVE!

Yay Mon!!! Do we get to see those puffy cheeks and lips? So happy for you!!!

Puppy, I just wanted to let you know my sister had hyperemesis when she was pregnant with my niece - in the first tri she lost almost 20 lbs and was hospitalized for dehydration three or four times. They eventually sent her home with a picc line and IV nutrition - a visiting nurse came to the house daily to change her IV bag. It finally ended at about 16 weeks, and they took her off the IV nutrition about two weeks later. The good news, though, is that my niece was fine throughout it all. The dr told my sis not to worry about the baby, that it was going to take whatever it needed from her body no matter how much she threw up, and that he was more concerned for her health than the baby's.

I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"