PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Aww sunny I'm so so sorry :cry:. I'm really upset for you. You must be so shocked after your last scan too, awful, awful, awful. It just makes me so angry. We are all here for you.

Omg sunny I'm so gutted for you hun this is not fair too you xx

Oh sunny really sorry lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jenny - the dentist will know what you are allowed and what work could be done on your tooth - Oh no bad timing ! I hate dentists and I have had to stop myself eating toffee as I pull my fillings out with toffee - love it through

Well it can't be saved it was a straight fracture so I'm having to get a false tooth replacement I'm so gutted I look awful so I have to go back Monday for a impression then back hopefully wed to pick up the plate but in the mean time I need to walk around like a idiot but hey I suppose that's not too bad xx

Sorry I haven't caught up properly been at work today, sunny I'm so so sorry my lovely my heart goes out to u! Xxxx

Girls got my scan results for nuchal scan risk is 1 in 3476 what was urs? X

Davies those are great results! I got two results. My results for Down's was 1/620. My results for Trisomy 18 was 1/6100.

My age factors in greatly for the results. Without the bloods, my age alone makes my risk for Down's be 1/150. So my bloods actually decreased my risk. I'll never have results like yours simply because of my age.

You should be very pleased.

Jen, sorry about the tooth. At least they can fix it! You'll just have to smile with your mouth closed until Wednesday!

Super busy at work today...gotta make this fast.

Just wanted to send a big hug out to Sunny. MC's are all so terrible, but I can really identify with the heartbreak of hearing no heartbeat after a healthy scan. It's such an awful and shocking thing to go through. Take good care of yourself. We're here if you need us.

Sunny...:cry: I am so sorry :hugs: I just wish there was something I could say or do to comfort you...gutted for you :hugs:

XxX

Sunny I remember you saying something about your luteal phase being short, I wonder if progesterone would help you next time? X x x

Sunny I remember you saying something about your luteal phase being short, I wonder if progesterone would help you next time? X x x

I did ask this time, as i had had no bloods done, consultant said she didnt think it would make any difference, but obviously i will speak to hear about it when i can, i'm booked in for a d& c tuesday, i just want it over with now, i will be back here i am confident of that but we both need a break for a bit,
i'm going to have some wine tonight
thanks for all your messages ladies, means alot
you are the only ones that understand
xxx

You have some wine and try to think that you will be here again I'm sure of it, you will get your rainbow baby don't worry about that x x x

sunny i am so sorry, just feel horrible for you. is this how the other mc's went too? i wonder if it has to do with blood clotting or something? i just wonder why you would see a heartbeat and then it stops with earlier scans.
i hope they can figure this out!

jenny - ouch on the tooth, i have 4 crowns and hopefully they stay in tact (only a couple of years old, i had all of my silver fillings taken out and replaced with white as i didn't want to run any sort of risk of mercury getting into my system when ttc). which is so rare but it wasn't taking any chances. had many fillings replaced over a few months, really old ones.
i clench my jaw really hard at night and have TMJ so have worn a splint (like a night guard in my mouth) for over 10 years. wonder if you clench and that helped to weaken things? maybe not but that's what happens with me....

it's winter wonderland here, looks like a snowglobe outside. will trade for sun and warmth! anyone?

Yeah I know pregnancy makes my teeth crumble my mum had it my gran had it so I've got it at least I can get it sorted I will now have a full plate on top but there is nothing I can do about it xxx

Come visit me Hopeful! It's sunny, but not super warm. Probably about 65 today. Warm enough though! You can sit in the sun and it feels great.

My nausea is back again this morning. I had to go grocery shopping and everything looked disgusting. I just grabbed things. I'm not even sure what I bought!

Sunny :sad1:im so so sorry to hear your news, my heart aches for you. Its so unfair - but dont ever give up :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->