PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart - you are so cute! I will try and take a bump pic in the morning. Right now, it would just be a bloat pic, not cute at all! ha ha

Sunny I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking about you :hugs:

So sorry sunny xxx

Afm I had pink spotting yest called epu who told me not to worry x managed to get some sleep an now just got up to bleeding can't believe it I really thought everything would be ok this time x epu not open for another 45mins x totally devastated x decided last night though if it is over we won't be trying again I just can't go through this a 5th time so I'm just going to be thankful for what I have an concentrate on that x think I might be in shock no tears writing this just feel numb xxx

Oh no mrskg. I hope you get scanned today and you find out everything's just fine. It could just be a sensitive cervix.

Thanks embo read lots of good stories but imaging worst then anything good is a bonus x I really really thought this was it feel stupid for letting myself think that x think I will def need to speak to someone this time can't do it myself again x an the worst thing is my spiritual belief only believers will understand this but I've been told by 4 mediums it would be ok this time why would my spirit trick me like that I'm feeling so let down by them an my faith has been bashed I don't know how I'll ever get over that xxx

Oh Mrs Kg I'm so sorry you are going through this. I so hope it's not the worst news for you.
Sunny Im so sorry.
:-(

Mrsk I'm sending you massive hugs, an I'm hoping it just maybe a bleed, lots of people have it! I'm thinking of you, it's not over till its over?!! Don't give up. I had spotting an I'm still here, xxx

Thanks davies I'm trying not to stress x but I really need to be seen today so that I know I can't just sit here wondering iykwim xxx

Ok ladies I didn't take my progesterone last night as I thought maybe I should wean off like one every other night? Or should I just go cold turkey? But anyway I woken up an feel period crampy! Now feel paranoid! I am constipated to! Sorry tmi!! Haven't been in 3 days! Feels but like that what do u think? Should I use them for little while longer or am I just being paranoid? I heard hb this morning loud an clear! X

Mrsk my spotting was on a Sunday afternoon started off pink light pink got darker as afternoon went on an by evening was dark pink like dusky pink an thickish consistency, sorry tmi! I convinced that was over, didn't imagine for second I would b ok. I went for scan the next day an all fine! No evidence of why I bled but just told me to take it super easy! I did exactly that! Of course I'm not going to lie to u I was paranoid until the next scan a week later an couldn't really believe it would b ok but it was!! So pls don't give up!!xx

Thanks again Davies x believe it or not I do still have some hope not much but some x they just called back booked in for scan at 12 will update as soon as poss x please pray to your angels for me xxx

I'm praying for you mrs kg you know I spoke to the woman the thee day when I got my scan she said to me it's not the colour of the bleed he said it was how much if it was loads too worry if it's not a lot then not too worry I know it's easier said than done given out history buy I will pray for you hun xxx

Thank you x its only when I wipe there's none on pad so taking that as a good sign x prepared for worse though xxx

Oh mrs kg how everything goes well at the scan. I've got my fingers and toes crossed. I had huge gushing uncontrollable bright red blood loss for 3 weeks in hospital with Elliott and he turned out great in the end . Good luck xxxxx

Mrsk...have everything crossed for you lovely :hugs:

Heart..jealous mucho at your super sexy slim perfect body and mini bump :hissy:

Mon..beauty of a bump too :cloud9:

Looking forward to seeing everyone's bumps...I am a chunky bird anyway so no shot from me...besides I refuse to take any until after a successful dating scan :coffee:

XxX

I'm jealous of the bumps this is my 7th pregnancy so I'm already starting to bloat out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->