PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Pretty, yesterday I was reading all sorts of conflicting things. I haven't read that the placenta takes over at 8 weeks though. I read a range from 10 weeks to never! One woman said she had to stay on it her entire pregnancy. Though I'm guessing that's extremely rare. I read that it can be different for each woman, similar to when we Ov. We don't all Ov exactly on day 14. There is a range. So it could possibly be a bit later than 13 weeks. I don't know exactly how much the body is supposed to produce. I'm pretty sure I'd be fine if I went off of them now, but I like the idea of weaning off.

Mrskg, I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself, we're all here if you need to talk.

Thank you ladies x I will def be following this thread to see how you are all getting on x

It's not set in stone but as of just now I've choose to mc naturally just wondering how long this will take though?? Also this is another different mc from my last 3 so she said it will prob be worse as there is a baby there this time x I'm not worried about the pain just the timeline x we've also decided not to try again...too soon decide that? I'm not sure x think when it's over I will contact the bereavement midwife for some counselling just to get my head straight x

Cla you pic is gorgeous I think team pink xxxx

Mrskg, I definitely think it is too early to decide what you want to do in the future. After each of my losses, I couldn't fathom going through the pain again. But after a while, I couldn't fathom not trying again. You don't have to make any decisions about that right now. Now you just need to focus on keeping yourself as comfortable as possible, getting lots of hugs, crying and doing what you can to take care of yourself. I don't know how long it will take to pass this naturally. From reading other people's experiences, I think it can take some time. It's probably good that you've already started to bleed. Well as good as these things can be. It means your body is preparing to pass the pregnancy. Do you have pain meds to take?

Thanks heart x with my mmc it took ages but they said that's common an an empty sac takes longer for some reason I had 2 failed medical managements then it passed itself x I'm thinking bleeding is a good sign an back starting to get period achey so something happening x yeah they sent me home with dihydrocodeine an I have over the counter meds too x

Thank you ladies x I will def be following this thread to see how you are all getting on x

It's not set in stone but as of just now I've choose to mc naturally just wondering how long this will take though?? Also this is another different mc from my last 3 so she said it will prob be worse as there is a baby there this time x I'm not worried about the pain just the timeline x we've also decided not to try again...too soon decide that? I'm not sure x think when it's over I will contact the bereavement midwife for some counselling just to get my head straight x

Cla you pic is gorgeous I think team pink xxxx

Thank you so much for that Hun it really means a lot. As I have said before Iam so sorry for your loss xxxxxx

MrsKg - so sorry lovely :cry: I also agree it could be too early to say no more tries, but you have been through a hell of a lot hunni. Its got to work one day. I think your doing the right thing seeing the bereavement councellor xxx

Cla - Fab piccy hun,baby looks good :thumbup:

Cla gorgeous scan I think girly to xx
I'm going to do cyclogest every other day! Had headache all day!! So finding hard to look at computer! X

Oh heart I may have to do Tom my head is banging the house is a mess where boilers done they ram new pipes etc an dust an crap everywhere! My head is banging! Rowing with hubby as he told me he's going snow boarding in 2 weeks! I said he's selfish we have loads I want to do to the house! Rather than him spend money going bloody snowboarding! I just feel like he's very selfish at moment! Is it me bein hormonal an unreasonable? He's going wednesday to Monday in few weeks! That worries me what if I need him! How can he not want to b with me? I feel very hurt that he wants a holiday away from me! Had huge row with him! X

Awww Davies hun your not being selfish at all hun I think he should be at home for the time being sorting the things out in the house that he should be doing xxx

Well I do really we havent even touched upstairs in our house! It needs plastering painting I just want a little bit of something! I want to b put first! X

Davies, I can wait for the bump picture.

You aren't being selfish for wanting him home. But you're also probably hormonal too. Try not to take it too personally that he wants to go snowboarding. I bet it doesn't mean he wants to get away from you. Rather, he just wants to have some fun. I don't think men think like we do. I've found they often don't have ulterior motives. They usually wear their feelings on their sleeve. He probably wasn't even thinking about the fact that you might want him home. That being said, your emotions are valid. If you feel hurt, you feel hurt. Nothing wrong with that.

My husband is going to Europe for 2 weeks in March. I'm very worried not to have him here. It's so far away. If something were to happen, he wouldn't be able to get back here quickly. I'm also very jealous. We've never been to Europe together. I just don't feel confident going with him. It feels too far away from home and my doctors. I'm trying to see the positive in it. I'll get the house to myself which I LOVE! I get the bed to myself. I can watch the TV shows I want to watch. It isn't all bad.

I no Amanda I will probably actually enjoy him not being here! But it's the thought of it I worry bout him hurting himself or something happening to me! I am a massive worrier! I don't really no y I'm making such a fuss I no i am the same as u I actually enjoy my own company! I don't no guess its hormones an thus stinking headache! Promise bump Tom Hun x

i definately agree with you davies - my dh is not spending any money on anything but getting our house ready for this lo. tbh he has been amazing and even has turned down nights out with the blokes to stay in with me. But i know what you mean that you really want his support at the moment, maybe announce your planning a girly trip away soon after baby arrives, that might scare him. :haha:

Oooo that sounds like a plan davies get a girlie trip away xxx

He is so laid back he would b fine! An he's used to me going away!! He's not scared of babies either! He's not scared of hard work! He's been up since 6 been to work come back took me for lunch we walked dog he's priced a job made some bits for a job, come home an coz I was sulking he's done everything hoovered cleaned floors washing folded towels bedding an I say here like a stroppy 15 yr old! I do think he deserves a bit of fun he works hard, he's a massive adrenaline junky?!! But I want to have him here to pick on an moan at lol!
He is going to do an plan all my jobs I want done upstairs before I start talking to him normally let me tell u!! I couldn't have him go away an him think im upset with him coz I couldn't handle that!
I'm thinking I'm gonna say i want a spa night with the girls! X

Davies I would be upset too as I really rely on my hubby especially at your vulnerable time and if the house needs doing. But boys will be boys and they just need that boy time so it's a tricky one x x i was wondering the other day did you get your progesterone from St marys? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->