PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Here's progression to date. Last one being this morning which shows bloat has disappeared, stomach muscles have given up trying to hold themselves in :haha:

Attachments

• first tri progression.jpg
    first tri progression.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
Not good news x looks like hb stopped not long after scan last wk x

Mrskg- I am so sorry and sad for you. I was really hoping this was going to work out and don't even know what to say. Crying here too

Mrskg I'm do sorry hunny absolutly gutted for you hunny xxx

I went for my scan yesterday and my baby is doing great. I had to post a pic on here because I can't tell anyone after having a loss at 17weeks I just don't know when it's safe to.

Attachments

• 0d794250.jpg
    0d794250.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh god, Mrskg. Massive hugs to you my lovely. I'm shocked to read your news right now. I am absolutely speechless. I am sending you all of my love, sweet woman. :hugs:

On a separate note, I do also want to acknowledge Cla's scan. That's the hard part about PAL and recurrent losses. We have a greater chance of getting both lovely and awful news in one day.

Cla, that scan pic is gorgeous. You can see the baby so clearly. Congrats! It's a big milestone for you!

Davies, I caved and took one progesterone last night. I was too scared to go cold turkey. I usually take 2 a day. I think I'm going to take one a day until 14 weeks. I of course googled stopping at 13 weeks and read some horror stories so now I'm scared.

Cla - that is a beautiful scan pic! Thanks for posting it and glad we can be here to share the good news

Davies - Bowel cramps suck, I don't think its from going off prog

Heart - I didn't see any horror stories about going off (didn't do a whole lot of searching) but maybe those girls hadn't had regular scans and it was a coincidence? I see that alot. And often they don't say they didn't have weekly scans in the beginning as its just not common for them to have so many.

Hopeful I completely agree with you about these women not having as many scans. That's probably the case. But it scared me nonetheless. And I remember Pip saying she stayed on later than 13 weeks. So I figured it couldn't hurt to do it at a lesser amount for one more week. Plus I'll have a scan on Friday when I'm 14 weeks which will help reassure me. I did hear the hb today so all is good with the lesser amount.

And I also wanted to say to Davies that I highly doubt the cramping and not taking progesterone are related. It was probably just a scary coincidence.

I'm expecting bump pictures from Davies and Croy today! You promised!!!

I can't wait for my scan next week too heart! It's on thurs. I understand about wanting to stay on a little longer too..

Puppy- meant to say cute progression bump pics!

Oh yeah, Puppy's bump pics! Thanks for reminding me! Super duper cute. Thanks for sharing!

Cla - pic looks soooo cute !!!! just perfect :o)

Just out of interest how much progestrone is your body supposed to produce? I got told that after 8 weeks which is the golden milestone (and mc then dramatically reduces and not at the 13 weeks which everyone talks about) as that is when your placenta takes over and no matter how much cyclojest you take if your placenta isnt producing enough then nothing would really be possible. I completely agree with you all its scary and additional progestrone seems to be the magic thing to keep bubs going - although id eat the stuff all day if it meant keeping bubs :o)

Oh mrskg I'm so so sorry I'm I'm shock! Gutted for u, sending u massive hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->