PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I got it from my gp as I have low progesterone levels! But st Mary's can prescribe it to! An they do the promise trials. I'm awake now with my dry eyes n period like pains! I used my pessarie last night I can't help worry! Few more days then try again lol x

Morning ladies woke up hoping yest was a dream x unfortunately reality hit straight away x now have a plan of action though if it doesn't happen naturally I've booked myself in for med management thurs an day patient sat least in hospital they can give me stronger meds would quite like to be out of it for a wee while right now x im in agony back aching though so hopefully things progressing nurse told me to keep up an about but all I want to do is curl up in bed x

Hope you are all having a better day than me xxxx

Thinking of you lovely xxxx

Davies I have extra progesterone if you want too have it xx

Well me and Paul mastered up in some fun last night since we dtd to get pregnant we didn't have full sex cause I was too worried incase I'd bleed so we done othe stuff and it was great omg who knew that it was so much better when pregnant lol

Is it cyclogest Jenny? Im going to call my doc Tom an say I need repeat prescription if they won't give me any then may take u up on that Jenny, thanks hun x

Yep darling it is darling I have boxes of it xx

Can I ask a question even tho I have the little blood pockets not having full sex will that still be ok too do the other stuff ? Xx

Thanks Jen, I still done other stuff! As I had a major urge lol! Right now I feel like my period is coming so no urges for sex for me! Quite the opposite! I hate men today! Lol it's our anniversary Tuesday he better have a fab present for me! I haven't got him anything yet an I don't think I can be arsed! X

Sorry went off on a tangent there! I would just b careful an I wouldnt do to much lol!! X

Lmfao cheers I've been like that a couple of times this week it's strange but can't complain I guess the sex hormone increases a lot lol

I'm also quiet teary today not to mention I have no desire for food not feeling sick but unjust don't want it so I'm nibbling on bits if cheese I can hardly eat just now due to the whole tooth thing I'm back st the dentist but I won't have my full plate till wed so I have to go like this too st Mary's I feel so ashamed :(

Fili, how are you honey? I was thinking about you and trying to remember when you had the D&C scheduled. I hope you are doing ok sweet woman.

Mrskg, it is a bad dream and reality all wrapped into one. I'm glad you have a plan. I don't blame you for wanting to be drugged up and out of it. I hope this passes quickly and painlessly for you. You deserve some mercy.

Davies, do you remember what your low progesterone levels were? I'm just curious. Did you get them tested before you were pregnant or during pregnancy? I've only had mine tested once when I wasn't pregnant. The levels were 14.5 which showed I ovulated. But my LP has always been short. I've never had my levels tested while pregnant. That's why I'm afraid to stop the suppositories. I think I'll ask to have them tested on Friday.

Jen, I was told complete pelvic rest, meaning no orgasms. You don't want to irritate the uterus at all right now. I've had no desire for anything since I've been pregnant. I think my nausea makes it harder for me to want to engage in anything with my husband. On occasion we take care of his needs, but that's about it! And there is no sex involved if you know what I mean. He's dying. He keeps asking when we can have sex. I keep telling him we need to wait! Since I don't have a blood clot anymore, I'm sure we could dtd now, but I just don't feel like it. I can't wait for the nausea to go away.

I cried several times yesterday. All of them were tears of joy. But I couldn't stop blubbering. Hormones!

Do we get to see bump pics today girls?

Oh mrs kg - hope everything goes as pain free as possible not nice being in this position xxxx hope hubby is looking after you well and your taking it easy x

Heart - tears of joy sounds lovely x

Wish I could fast forward a few months and see where I am - I hate not knowing it just stresses me. I don't believe in mystic Meg etc or cards / god or praying - i think things happen for a reason and they are either good or bad - fingers crossed good for everyone x

Glad you're doing your fair share of tears of joy heart, I've cried quite a few for you!!! : cloud9: x x x Yes I have to have a d and c :-( can't believe it. But at least it will finally be over. I jet bled soooo much can't believe there's still stuff in there! Still keeping up the running, just done 3 miles with hubby, felt good after. Been looking at surrogacy websites today feeling like that could be an option if I keep miscarrying.

Fili, I did quite a bit of research about surrogacy and thought I was going to do it about 6 months ago. If you have any questions about it, let me know.

Do you have the d&c scheduled? It will be good to move on.

I still have hope that you're going to have your baby.

Evening ladies.

Can't remember when i updated but in a nut shell: daughter has ear infection, refuses to take her meds. Screaming every time, have to pin her down. Cough too so when she gets worked up she coughs and heaves.

I'm ok just worked up with the worry and tired.

I'm waiting for the response back from St Marys but trying to schedule a scan and consultation in 2 weeks 8 feb as that will be 8.5 weeks.

Also on fri went 1st time for rmc Nhs appointment only took 4 months to come through but he said he would scan me be too as it must of been on records mmc in oct and all other mc he also recognized me as I was high risk in last prego and i was scanned by him a few times. Supposed to be on Wednesday but I'm going to delay it as probability is that if bubs going to die will be between 8-9 weeks or that what consultant reckons as that's "danger zone" in first tri so on the phone Tom and see what they can do.

How's everyones we?

Just had 2 more slices of melted cheese on toast love it but will make me fat if I carrying on eating it at this rate !

Thanks heart, from what I can gather the whole process seems to be very long and difficult! Did you ever hear about the surrogacy clinics you can go to in India? They were featured on Oprah Winfrey once, one is called the rotunda and the other is in akanksha or something like that. Anyway the women in India really want to do it for the money and they are well looked after (their husbands even agree to it) and they must have completed their own families before they're allowed. They are also counselled before agreeing to it. They earn about 7000 dollars but this is a lifetimes wages for them. Seems extreme though!

Fil - 3 miles wow u are so fit !!!! Oh sorry u are having d&c after everything you have gone through x when do you have to go into hospital ?

Puppy - no chance of bribing your child with choc ? Ear injections very painful :(

Fil - when you have your testing at St Marys going on what they have told you previously have you been on that combo of meds ? With that doesage ? It's so hard all the stress but you will get there - hopefully it's just tweaking the meds for u - i really hope so xxxxxxx

Aww pretty I hope you get to 12 weeks really soon, got everything crossed for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->