PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Pretty did we post at the same time!? Ive never been on hep and aspirin together so I'll try that, I just want a back up plan so looking into surrogacy too and it makes me feel better!

Heart my levels were tested at beginning an they were well high! But I was on 800mg a day then that's why I lowered it myself to 400mg but my levels were low before that's y I was put on clomid!
Felt very emotional today my throats sore to! Think I'm gonna get another poxy cold!! X
How's everyone x

Fili how u doing Hun? Soz u got to have d and c but at least then u no its over xx
So hard to no what to say xxx we missed u though xx

Awww Hun I have felt like yourself today sweet xxx I'm dreading tomorrow gotta have a extraction done at the dentist thinking about it makes me feel sick either that or it's cause I had three large slices of pizza and loads of onion rings x

Jen do u have any sort of anestetic? I had veg soup risotto an cheesecake for dinner yum!! X

Davies just the injection that they use for like fillings how come ? Xx

Just wondered I hate dentist at best of times!! Lol I thought they couldn't do anything like that when pg, I thought they would just dunno really what I thought! Obviously they can't leave u in pain! Lol ignore me! X

Aww Davies I hope you feel better soon but a cold and feeling emotional just mean your baby's growing! X x x

Lots of dental talk in here - haven't been brave enough to go for a while!

Tried to find hb on doppler but no luck and obviously because i've had 2 reasonable MS free days i'm thinking the worst. :( no pleasing me is there!

Puppy don't stress try again in bit hun or in morn, what one do u have? Have u tried knees up it makes massive difference to me! X

Yeh i tried everything hun. Knees up, knees down, bum up, lying flat, you name it.
I have my neighbours angelssounds. I found hb with it at 9+2 but nothing now

Oh Puppy, those dopplers can be a blessing and a curse. When is your next scan? Try again in a few hours. I bet you'll find it. But I can imagine how you must be fearing the worst. It's only natural.

Fili, I have heard of the India surrogacy programs. It seemed so far out of my reality because of the distance. I decided I was going to use someone local. But it is a lot less expensive going with an Indian woman!

Davies, sorry about the cold! Still waiting for that bump picture! LOL!

Pretty, let us know when you've scheduled your next scan. I hope you can get one on the 8th.

I just spent a lovely afternoon with a girlfriend who is almost 8 months pregnant. I'm making a baby blanket for her. We had brunch at a nice place in San Francisco and then went fabric shopping. It was so much fun to talk about our pregnancies. It's the first time I've been able to spend time with a pregnant woman!

Now I'm full and have nausea. I can't wait for it to go away!!!

Puppy- I hope you find hb soon, it must be stressful not to find it but I'm sure baby was just playing hide and seek.

Davies - sorry your not feeling well, I seem to catch every bug too, damn pregnancy immune suppression! Hope it's over quick for you.

Fili - ATleast after the dnc it'ss be over physically although I'm sure your not thrilled about the idea of having one.

jenny - I didn't think you could have dental work either but I also haven't been to the dentist in years so what would I know!!! Hoping for a wuick recovery for you, the dead mouth is always so attractive and comfortable!!!

Heart - It is so nice to just talk babies isn't it and a fellow pregnant woman is ideal, so glad you got to do that.

sorry if I missed anyone I was going of memory.

afm - nothing much to report here just enjoying being pregnant and having everyone know. I told someone at work this morning and had butterflies in my stomach, I must still be nervous about telling people. 2nd tri on Wednesday so looking forward to seeing the back of this shitty trimester! I'm gonna miss the fortnightly scans tho!

Hi ladies, been such a busy weekend I haven't been home to get on the computer. I have been trying to do some homework projects but i feel like I can't keep up. I am so ready for this quarter to be done. I even missed a test i should have taken on Friday because I totally forgot! I was totally prepared for it, but spaced until today and its too late. I wrote my prof to see if i can take it late, but i am not sure if he will be sympathetic!

I am wearing maternity jeans. I cannot believe how comfortable they are. I think we will be friends!

Puppy - The doppler can be a blessing and a curse. I found the heartbeat the first time we tried, but the next day i tried for AGES and couldn't get it Then hubby and I tried yesterday and after a little while there it was again, beating away. I am sure its fine but I also know how worrying it can be. Poppy is probably just hiding!

Ladies considering surrogacy, you should check out this blog. I started following it a while back. They used a surrogate in India and are expecting twins. I am sure you could contact her if you had questions, or even just reading her blog, and others on her site you could get an idea of those particular programs. Here is the link
https://www.rastalesstraveled.com/

Well ladies been up since 530 with razor blades in my throat! The usual hangover feelin an dry eyes oh an backache! Maann feel like I'm fallin apart! X

That sounds awful Davies :(

Well it's my 12 week scan today eeek!! Wish me luck ladies :/

Oh embo good luck sweetie u b fine I no it, enjoy it, I think it's most amazing thing ever! X

No was going to! Do feel but bad but I can't my eyes so sore throats awful etc etv sorry I'm
Bored of my own moaning! I just think I'm only going to pass it on! What's point? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->