PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Awww davies I hope you feel better Hun xxx

Good luck embo xxxx

Well dry heaving this morning lovely I think it's safe too have dental work done in 1st tri and 2nd but too avoid it in 3rd xx

You should stay at home and take it easy :hugs:
Jenny good luck with the dental work :hugs:

Thank you darling just off too do the school run now xx

Yes Jen good luck today sweet, don't envy u! I got a day on sofa with duvet dog this morning, an loose women this afternoon!
My bump shot
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/65fcb1c5.jpg
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/bb2ae14d.jpg

Man I need some sun on my bones! Look so pasty haven't had sun for 8 weeks nearly 9!! X

Davies loving the bump pic. Can see a little pocket shaping up nicely there :)

I looked up surrogacy a few months back, in the uk the rules are so strict. Don't know how they are in US but here u have to fill in all sorts of forms and can only get paid expenses and then its limited.

We're lucky because we have Laura so could easily just say 'we keep miscarrying so lets just admit defeat' but thats not to easy when you have a big empty space in your house. Must be awful for you ladies who are TTC no 1 :(

Didnt try again with doppler. I'm on day 3 of no MS whatsoever. It's not helping my overall feeling of doom. No more scans until March 28

Darling can I give you some advice on the Doppler do it low down and slowly rotate the head then move along slightly that's how it worked for me last time xxx

Good luck with scan today embo xxx

Fili so sorry your are having to have a d&c xxxx

Lovely bump Davies xxxx

Puppy hope you are ok xxxx

Jenny hope dentist goes well xxx

Sorry if i missed anyone head a mess xxx

Posted a tmi question on recurrent mc thread if anyone can have a look an that'd be great thanks xxx

Davies - Beautiful bump, i feel white as anything too, roll on summer, im jealous most of you will be big in summer when you can show off these gorgous bumps in nice maxi dresses etc. Ive had to wear big fat jumpers and coats and look like a humper lumper :wacko:

I did a bump pic at weekend

Attachments

• 397937_10150535745584484_512119483_8486552_195003733_n.jpg
    397937_10150535745584484_512119483_8486552_195003733_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 7
Wow Lou now that's gorgeous lil bump!!! Very neat! I'm gonna balloon I no it! Haha! What's ur due date Lou? I hope I look like u at 32 weeks! X

Well didn't get the extraction today I'm being fitted for a plate sigh x

Here's my little baba!! Everything's perfect. Nuchal fold measurement was 1.5 :) :)

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/f4b525bd.jpg

Cute bumps

Davies- u r tiny! Cute bump starting! I do think, at least with mine, I look bigger in person then on a pic

Lou- compact bump! When I see bumps like yours makes me a little scared as with one it looks pretty full in there...

Puppy- It sounds like you are feeling a little better? Hopefully?

Jenny- hoping that tooth situation is fixed soon!

Embo- good luck with your scan!

I am mad at bras and maternity shirts. I tried on many bras and none fit, I know I'm not over 40 inches for a bra size,a 40 d was tight around the middle.
Need to find a real maternity store and get fitted. The sports bras didn't even fit right.
And I laughed my ass off in the mirror in the dressing room, my boobs look like road maps or zombie boobs. All blue veins!
And the shirts seem to be perfect for girls with small shoulders, I have muscles and broader shoulders and they are too tight around there and way too big at the bottom.
Can you tell I'm hormonal today? Lol

First time I could go clothes shopping and ended up with 2 more yoga type pants.

Puppy- in going to fine bra extenders today and see if they help, thanks for the tip!

Running off to work but wanted to say thanks for the bump shots Davies and Lou! So cute!!

Embo great scan pic! Congrats!

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll try to check in when I can.

It was horrible having my bloods taken. She couldn't get a vein do she had to insert a cannula and literally suck the blood outta me. It bloody hurt too!!

Davies - thanks hun - due date is 25th march but ive ordered him at 37 weeks at the beginning of march :haha: lol

Embo - fab piccys and great results - so pleased your scan went well bet your on cloud nine :happydance: ouch to bloods

Hopeful - I was told to get a sports bra - underwires are a no no at some point in pregnancy as its stops the milk ducts or something, i didnt realise this and got told off.

Heart - Have a great day at work! Ive just got in from work :happydance:

Puppy - yay to heartbeat :happydance::happydance:, blooming dopplers can be a pest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->