PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hey all, haven't had time to read, but Croy emailed me her bump pic and I wanted to post it for her.

Soooo cute!!!

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/2b14263a.jpg

Thanks, I am but I also just woke up and still had some nice bed hair! Hubby didn't mention that when he took the picture. I didn't realise until I took a closer look later in the day - next picture I will be wearing makeup and everything! ha ha

Lovely bump pics ladies. I'm just bloated not game to show myself yet!

Embo congrats on the great scan. Your bubba is beautiful. You must be relieved.

Puppy - yay for a hb so exciting and finally!

Hopeful - I had the same issue with maternity bras. I bought to just by trying them on and they have an extra set of clips (built in extender) which has been helpful and I felt like they were getting tighter. I also went out and bought some crop tops, I sleep in the less supportive ones and where the others everywhere. I'm a 14dd (not sure what that translates to) so my boobs are on the bigger side and I find them comfy. Underwires hurt, seems irritate and anything near my nipples drives me crazy. With the shirts maybe stick to your regular shirts just in a bigger size, I'm broad and long and find tops hard to find anyway, also a singlet or cami under a shirt that is getting a little short also saves me.

Hopeful ur a lemon!! Congrats on 14 weeks so exciting I can't wait!!!
Croydon lovely little bump starting, u look good in the morning I wouldn't dare post my pic lol. Not a morning person!!! Even though I'm up now! I am tired!

Morning ladies. Xx

Morning girls I feel like crap was up for two hours during the night feeling sick but did go away an then couldn't get back too sleep now when I did wake this morning my head eyes and throat hurt :-( think its either a head cold or a cold better be away by tomorrow as I have to travel into paddington to st Mary's and there is nothing worse than traveling when you don't feel great so gonna do the school run come home have a hot drink take some pain killers and get back into bed

Has anyone got scans today ? I'm on through my phone so can't see xx

Oh Jen it's the bloody weather makes you feel awful, I ate lots of oranges mines there still had lots of hot drinks to ease your throat! Hope you feel better hun an u wrap up warm tommorow!!

I just did a Facebook announcement!!! Scary or what!! How brave am I!! It's our 2nd year wedding anniversary today!! An it felt right!! It snowed on my wedding day an is snowing finely today feels wierd!! One of best days of my life!! X

Aww happy anniversary Hun i see. Your announcement so happy for you Hun xxxout baby is due 10 days before our 1st wedding anniversary how cool lol

I have some vitamin c tablets I might take too help boost my system xx

I saw your fb announcement! Woooo! Yup i now think boy. I can't remember what i said before. I'll prob change my mind again too! Haha.

This baby is due 11 days after our 3rd wedding anniversary. I think it'll be early like Laura though :)

Was Laura early? Thanks girls I feel like it's brought a bit of extra magic to the day, an it's wierd it snowed on my wedding day an we had few little dots today!! So happy right now! X
Everyone at home thinks boy but everyone on here thinks girl when I posted in first tri! On thur I'm going to b brave an post in 2nd tri!!! An see what they think!! Can't see nub in picture I put on fb so who knows!!

U had sleep Jen! I just had lovely hot bath!! Thinking of dtd tonight!! Well it's our anniversary I'm a day off 14 weeks still taking my progesterone an poor hubby hasn't had any for 2 months!! Needless to say I don't think it will take long (sorry tmi)!! Lol x
As long as he understands it won't b an everyday occurrence! But I do feel like I should an I want to! X

Morning girlies,

Great pics and scan pics too !

I always reckon you can tell by the shape of the bump when u get late into second tri. More rounded and fat on the back boy and more at the front girl !!!!

Are you going for gender scan? Or surprises?

Fil I'm glad u haven't been on that combo before because hopefully that will be the magic meds that will give u bubs- really hope so xxxx

Even those scanners can sometimes get it wrong !!!! I was convinced girl and it was actually a boy ! Previously wanted all girls but now I'd love all boys if I'm ever so lucky to have enough baby

Was having a great sleep until the house phone went bloody cold callers grrrr did I mention I had a dream last night I was having sex with Charlie sheen I was still pregnant but then after it I started bleeding and I woke up this morning more concerned that I was bleeding rather than having sex with Charlie sheen lol x

Aww Davies I loved reading your post about your wedding anniversary (congratulations!) and how happy you are! :cry: :cloud9: not sure about dtd though, just my opinion but I don't want you to panic afterwards :hugs: could you do other stuff!? X

It's weird cos I have absolutely no idea this time. With my three I just "knew" the sex of each of them. I got 2 outta 3 right.
With dd no. 1 as soon as I saw the two lines on the test I looked in the mirror and said "I'm having a girl" got that one right. With DD no.2 I was absolutely convinced she was a boy. I didn't believe the scan that said she was a girl!!!
With my DS I knew immediately he was a boy!! 2 outta 3 ain't bad!!!

Yeh Laura was 17 days early! My waters went one morning on the loo! Lol

Had a naughty dream too and woke up and took advantage of DH :blush: he didnt mind though! Haha

fil - Im not really thinking that far ahead at the moment. Still not believing this baby is going to last and then less of a downer. However, if I got to 16 weeks yes I would. Only because I love shopping for bargins - its my hobby try not to buy full price on baby items love going round all the shops and getting designer clothes marked down by 70% - only problem with that is Ive got Elliott clothes until he is 3 - far too much stuff !!!! Im on zero pay now so trying not to spend and also got to sort out whether im going back to work or not my husband doesnt want me to as my parents are 250 miles away and nurserys dont work too short hours as I have to be in work 7am - 8pm so it would have to be a private nanny.

God its freezing in London - did you miss your run today fil? love proper snowing weather but not this in-between stuff !

Hope everything goes ok tomorrow for you honey. Which hospital are you going to? Hopefully its a nice one that having caring staff xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->