PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hopeful happy lemony 14 weeks! Right behind you!

Davies I saw your post on FB. What lovely timing! I'm so happy for you. I've been contemplating dtd once I hit 14 weeks. I'm going to ask my doctor on Friday. It's a scary thought. If I do it, it will be for my husband's sake, not mine LOL!

Jen I'm not so sure having sex with Charlie Sheen sounds like a dream. More like a nightmare to me! LOL! My husbands company makes all of his merchandise. T-shirts etc. My husband's boss met Charlie and the goddesses during his whole rant a few months ago. Apparently he was pretty normal at the meeting. I also had a dream last night that I was bleeding. I woke up in a panic. But it was just a bad dream and so was yours. You'll do great tomorrow.

Pretty we are definitely finding out gender. It will help me bond with this baby. Also my brother is a manager at the Gap and is already buying baby clothes. He wants to make sure he's buying the right stuff.

Another busy day at work for me, so I won't be on here too much. I hope everyone has a good, easy pregnancy day today.

amanda im so jealous ur bro works at gap i love baby gap!! Whenever my sis or friends were pg pre all my mc days i would go an spend fortunes i love there clothes!! X
Fili i no but i asked st marys they said after 13 weeks! I am scared but iwant to try for hubby sake hes waited to months not pressured an it is our anniversary we have done other stuff an fxd been ok!!

Puppy did u dtd then? I will feel better knowing im not the only one! I have urges one min then nothing the next cant think of anything worse! lol! x

Gap baby socks are the best !!! The only ones that stay on their feet - Wow lots of nice clothes coming your way :)

Oh good puppy im gonna go for it lol!! Pretty how funny thats why my sis used to get me to go there to buy socks coz they stay on there feet lol!! X

morning girls!

congrats on your anniversary and fb announcement davies!

heart- you gave me another great idea! I've had a gap gift card for over a year from DH and kept forgetting I had it. then I went there on sunday and couldn't find anything that looked like it would ever fit. I can use it at baby gap!!!

my puppy was up with the liqui-shits last night! i had about 4-5 hours of sleep off and on, i'm at work now and so tired! got a bump pic from last night for ya...2 lemons ;)

next scan on Thurs, can't WAIT, been 2 weeks. still thinking about dopplers...

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for the socks tip! My brother is also gay which makes it even better because he's a fashionista! My baby is going to be very stylish!

Hopeful that is one gorgeous bump! You definitely can't hide those two lemons. Your pup is getting you ready for 2 babies! Sorry you couldn't sleep much.

Embo what is the date of your next scan?

All this talk about sex! I have no desire for it. But maybe that's because I'm the oldest out of all of you! The nausea doesn't help either.

This week's scans are Jenny tomorrow, Hopeful on Thursday, Never and me on Friday. Anyone else? I'm hoping to get a glimpse at the nub. I'll be 14 weeks. Hopefully we can see something.

Hahaha Amanda I think dreams are strange it's our fears coming out in them as for Charlie sheen I have no idea why him maybe cause I was watching two and a half men at like 2 this morning lol xx

All the talk about sex is funny indeed. I pounced on my hubby as he was sleeping last night. He seemed quite happily surprised. Won't shut up about it today LOL!

Hey ladies how are you all??

I have a small diva asleep on me atm hehe. She did her first giggle today. it was lovely :D
we got our new car yest. well i say new its 8 yrs old but its a 5 door so alot easier for us. I was devastated when i had 2 sell my car, my OH was devastated to trade his in.

Hey weird question just got out the bath and I have white stuff coming out me boobs is that normal ?

Awww, how sweet Tracie. And congrats on the new car!

And yes Jenny, totally normal. I think I started having some around 15 weeks. Some have more others have none. It's just your hormones.

Thanks it's rather weird it's not fluid but it's like flakey it's weird lol x

Lol its dried milk i think? I just make a point to give them a bit of a clean with plain water. I don't know if that's right but meh

Girls when you think I will get my af back after my d and c on thurs? It usually takes 5 weeks but since I've had the medical management too.. Probably will still be 5 weeks won't it? :-(

Hopeful lovely bump!! X x

Fili mine took about 3-4 weeks both times Hun but I do have long cycles!!

I have been out for gorgeous dinner with my hubby whom I'm very lucky to have an our bump!! An I feel so lucky right now!! I am overwhelmed at the amount of fb messages I have so lucky I feel very loved today!

Well I dtd felt like I could feel everything but I think that's where I couldn't let myself go completely an I was ultra sensitive! Let's hope it's all good, didn't take hubby long lol!!

Heart in my industry I work with a lot if gay guys an have some really good gay friends which is so lovely coz as u say they have fabulous taste! Well kitted out babies for us!!
Hopeful gorgeous lemons bump gorgeous!! I seem to pop at night do u??

Heart as soon as I dtd before I went to the loo I had my Doppler out making sure all sounded ok!! My hubby was laughing!

Tracie a new car is always exciting what did u get? I bet ur heart melted with a little giggle?? Xx

i pop throughout the day davies, that pic was taken at night. glad you had a good day!

jenny and mon and jon - haven't had that stuff yet but i wonder if it's less common with your first? did you girls get that stuff with your first?

i gotta go to acupuncture, see ya later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->