PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hopeful Omg shut up! I got to ogi too! Thats so crazy! Who.is your Dr? Mine is Dr graczyk
I think that's how you spell it lol

Morning girlies,

We have amazing snow for London woo hoo !!! Might stay in the house today it's looks freezing out there ! What's everyone doing today ?

We have lots of snow too - boo!!! Lol I don't like it, but it should be gone tomorrow so not too bad.

Had my hypnobirthing class yesterday, I really recommend it. Also decided for home birth, again we keep changing our mind.

Hope all you lovely ladies are having a nice lazy Sunday xxx

4702 posts on this thread!!! I UNSUBSCRIBED accidentally! I am so happy for Andrea and another poster today that I am going to go sledging with hubby in this London snow to celebrate!!! :xmas7: :xmas8:

My pregnancy tests are now so faint that they look like evap lines, looking back in my diary, last time I ovulated 5 days after this happened!! :happydance:

Jenny that is AWFUL!! You and andrea need to get together to think of outrageously wicked plans for your evil mother in laws! :muaha:

Thanks guys I spoke to Paul last night about it and she seems too have a bee in her bonnet about everything and anything I might just say to her not to come to my nt scan if she strongly feels that way about me carrying hergrandchild x

Jenny...welcome to nasty MIL club...mine can't even look me in the face and hasn't spoken a single word to me since August and she lives next door :haha: whatever....her loss not mine :hugs:

Amanda...so happy you DTD...I have promised my OH he can have it when we get to Vegas...I'll PMSL if it gets cancelled due to all the snow here :rofl:

Hopeful and Jax...:rofl: at you two being in such close proximity...are you going to meet?

Fili...thank you for everything...your turn to get your ass back in here too...happy sledging :hugs:

Pretty...how is London looking today? Was due to be there this weekend :dohh:

Happy Sunday everyone :flower:

ETA: Lou...can't believe you are having a homebirth...fair play to you though :hugs:

AFM...have now felt sick again for the last 24 hours...when does it stop? Not complaining but not had it for a week :haha:

XxX

Fil - where u off sledging? Primrose hill would be amazing but far too much of a treck for me ! 5 days that's not long at all - good luck this cycle

Jenny...my MIL knows I am pregnanat again and she knows about the three losses too...her response to my OH was..are you sure you want children..his reply was yes...and only with Andrea :finger: she hasn't asked how I am or nothing so Oh hasn't told her that all is ok, she hasn't seen the two scan pics either...like I said her loss.

I would tell your MIL to jog on about going to the scan..she doesn't deserve to be there :hugs:

XxX

Jenny id seriously not bother with her. It's your baby in your body and stress is not a good thing. Personally I wouldn't have her at any scan and that's her own fault and doing - so u can be guilt free. Your hubby should understand unless u want her there?

Think babies / weddings / family issues just have to be strong and have your own mind and be selfish and do what's right for u and your situation . Good luck once u make decision u won't stress which is better all round x

Morning girls!!!

I got my bfp this morning so excited yet scared too!!!! For all those addicts that like looking at lines pop over to the rmc thread if u want to see my test. Won't join u ladies properly until after wed when my AF is due and it's also my birthday (so a big day all round!!) I'm hoping this isn't another chemical like I had in November but staying positive for now.
Anyway just wanted to quickly say hi, I stalk you ladies like crazy and know a lot of you quite well, hoping to join you properly in the next few days!!! Xx

She had the same problem with the wedding trying to take control and get this all she contributed was 80.00 to the wedding we set the date in jan last year and got married in sept with no savings nothing all I got was a headache and in the day she told my son that he was not too sit at the top table urgh I hope we mange to get a house before the baby is born because I could t handle her interfering it would Defo send me over the edge xx

Jenny do you think your MIL said that because its meant to be unlucky to keep baby stuff in the house before a certain time. My mum refused to let me have my buggy untill i was near the end of pregnancy lol. She didnt want me to buy anything untill after 20 weeks aswell. But we started at 17 weeks.
Or is she just being mean?

Lots of snow here... nearly ended up in someones bush last night the roads were that bad lol.

I would like to try hypno birthing did u pay for that? I would like to do that,
Been out since 730!! Bloody mil called reckoned her pond had no water in! Get there oh it's fine I couldn't see it!!!! That's convenient!! Dog had nice walk with her dog though, do cant moan! Now home in warm I'm freezing!!

Heart was going to b brave an not do prog when woke up at 230 felt bit crampy so used pessarie! I keep saying every week but feel like maybe on Thursday b 15 weeks!! Try then? I dunno not brave!! X

Yes bumpy was the other poster! Another pal recruit hurray!! Can you believe that there wasn't a thread like this before heart started this up?

Just been sledging with hubby off the steepest hill! It was brilliant!! We went down together SO fast! 5 times in total. :xmas7:

Thanks Amanda I just feel so rotten bloated with gas too

I was talking out loud with Paul and mil was in the room in regards too baby stuff she said there has to be no baby stuff brought into the house until nearer the time she was like I don't want it

Jenny you don't live with your mil do you?

Fil - where u off sledging? Primrose hill would be amazing but far too much of a treck for me ! 5 days that's not long at all - good luck this cycle

We were going to go to Regents park! but we went to the polish war memorial in northolt as it's nearer, where there are three MASSIVE hills, it took me ages just to climb back up on my hands and knees :haha: as even my wellies found it too slippery! It's near Ealing. Keeping everything crossed for you too pretty but don't want to make too much fuss as I know you want to keep low pro. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->