PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Ohh I'm chilled to the bone, think I'll have a bath and a hot chocolate now!

Heart glad about :sex: it's perfectly safe and im glad you got a happy hubby! :hugs:

We just had hot choc hot bagels! now dressing gowns an blankets an trapped wind for me! Lol!! X
I didn't do sledging I just had to watch fili :( x

No you can't sledge when preggo but I'd rather be preggo lol it's not that good! X x

Bumpy that's amazing news!!! I saw those double lines on the RMC thread and they are gorgeous for being so early! Can't wait for more tests and for you to join us. What a perfect birthday present! YAY!!!

Davies, I did the same thing. I was having a lot of cramping and took one. Ha Ha. Glad I'm in good company. My husband encouraged me to. He said it was peace of mind, which it was. I was reading a lot of websites that said quitting cold turkey can be bad. So I'm going to do one every other day for a few days.

Fili your fun in the snow sounds fantastic! I haven't seen snow in years. I want to play in some snow!! We're having summer like temps here. Very warm and sunny. I really can't complain but I want a winter day where I can snuggle up at home.

I'm so glad my MIL doesn't live near us. I think she would drive me crazy too. Sorry for all the girls who are dealing with the dreaded MIL. Mine is very nice, just very opinionated. She keeps telling my husband what I should be eating.

Lou, I think you should do a home birth! My mom did with my brother and it was amazing. I was witness to it. It's so much more relaxing as long as you and baby are healthy going into it. How close are you to your hospital in case you need to go there last minute? That would be the deciding factor for me. I'm considered high risk because of my adenomyosis and I'm about 20-30 minutes away from my hospital without traffic. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a home birth even though I always dreamed of one.

I'm going to a Super Bowl party today. It's the final game of the season for American Football. I don't even like American football, but it's a huge event and everyone has parties. At least there will be lots of food I can eat. Unhealthy food at that! Yum.

Morning and have fun in the snow! I am still lucky to hardly have any ( we usually have way too much). Does your snow stick around long?

Bumpy - CONGRATS! Soooo happy for you! Wil check out stick pics soon

Fili- glad to hear the line is lighter!

Jenny- sorry to hear about crazy mil- it sucks she's so close and you have to see her alot. Maybe she will get better with time?

Jax and I will definitely meet! How cool is that? Same clinic and same city? The clinic we go to is maybe the best one in the area for this stuff? I don't know of any other that specialize except for maybe the university might have something?

NO snow doesn't last long here - it's already turned to slush :( bet it's gone out of central London Tom

Yep we live with her we have been trying to get a house with the council or three years no luck yet so I'm saving for a deposit for a private place as it can't go on no more don't get me wrong she is lovely but she gets too involved in our life and tries to take control of things x

Oh god Jenny, you're bound to have run- ins then, hope you get your own place soon x

Thanks Hun we are hoping with the tax renewal we will have enough to get a place I've fallen in love with a three bedroom house it's gorgeous xx

Aw Jen we lived with my mil for 5 months! Done my nut in! Lol!
Hopegul defo doesn't stick around ur melts freezes will prob flood next! I no what u mean fili but in mean time enjoy the fun my lovely xc
Bumpy congrats xxx
Heart I did 2 whole nights! So proud of myself!! Last night being 3rd night at 230am put one in! Think my cramps trapped wind an the initial where I'm using the progesterone but I look 7 months preg! Lol! Bio oil out tonight lol!!
X

Aw Jen we lived with my mil for 5 months! Done my nut in! Lol!
Hopegul defo doesn't stick around ur melts freezes will prob flood next! I no what u mean fili but in mean time enjoy the fun my lovely xc
Bumpy congrats xxx
Heart I did 2 whole nights! So proud of myself!! Last night being 3rd night at 230am put one in! Think my cramps trapped wind an the initial where I'm using the progesterone but I look 7 months preg! Lol! Bio oil out tonight lol!!
X

Davies, me too! Two whole nights without them. But then I caved on the third night. So funny we both did the same thing! I don't know what is causing my cramps. I'm guessing it's stretching pains or maybe sex from last. I hope so. Heard the hb so I guess everything is ok. I just want the cramps to go away. Trying to drink a lot of water today as that can help stop cramps.

I've been living with my mil since I moved here its beging toget so childish and I've said to Paul if she keeps going like this then she won't be coming to the nt scan he agreed he isn't happy either I think he is going to ask his boss if he can lend him the deposit for a house to rent cause I don't want anything to happen to this pregnancy x

I think Mine is defo trapped wind! If I get up early morn that's what happens it eases an goes again I thought same as u one night on one off from now in for lil while! Such a chicken! Lol! I wish I had sun! Do cold here chapped lips dry skin rotten cold! C

Jen I hope you can move soon. Sounds like a difficult situation.

Davies, mine definitely isn't trapped wind. I wish it were! I've been googling and I guess it's really common to have this kind of cramping at 14 weeks. It's the uterus stretching a lot right now and moving up into our abdomen and out of our pelvis. I still don't like it, but I'm glad it's normal.

Amanda I looked at myself before I got in bath tonight lol! An I definitely have a something pertruding just above my hairline! I felt like I have a orange pushing just above my lady bits lol!! Just enjoying it!! I think that's what the period crampy pains at 3am are that stretch! But today my tummy bloat by belly button is defo trapped wind! Can't deal with no progesterone on top of this though do gonna do every other day hit while cant hurt!! X

sorry to hear about all the MIL issues - i feel you all but i got a crazy MIL and FIL, they both want to know everything we do and where we are - drives me nuts! Jen hope you get to move soon

Davies - the hypnoborthing i had to pay for was £250 for 2 full days but its really good at ways to deal with pain and relaxing in labour.

We also learnt about perineal massage :wacko: id never heard of this but i may give it a shot - if its helps you not to tear and make the crowing easier:blush::blush:

Hope eveyone in the snow if wrapping up warm and being super careful if your going outside :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->