PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I heard of that Lou don't they say you should put olive oil on it towards end? X

thats right - it sounds so weird but i really dont want to tear - my sister tore so bad.

What, yet another strange exercise? I just did a few kegels but I'm not a big fan...

Bumpy - :wohoo::yipee::bunny::flasher::dance::happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Jen, my mum insists that having a buggy in the house before the birth is not on. So it is in the garage :D

I've met up with fellow bnb-ers several times. One of them even in the US!

I'm struggling keeping up with you all. this thread moves fast.
Bumpy Congrats again.
Fili I'm glad the lines are really faint and your feeling good.
Lou, I have heard of hypnobirthing but it's really expensive here. I admire home birthers, I probably wont even get to go into labour on my own, I'm jealous.
Heart and Davies. My dr weaned me off the progesterone too, everysecond day for just over a week. I did stop and then about 3 days later took one.
Jenny, sorry for the MIL issues. Mine is amazing thankfully. tell yours to bugger off!
Sorry for what i have forgotten and I hope everyone is going well.

Has anyone got stretch marks on their boobs? I found one near my right nipple yesterday. So scared it's just the beginning and I'm going to have the most marked body after all of this. My ass, thighs and hips are covered from growing as a child and getting fatter as an adult! I'm starting the cocoa butter today, Mum didn't get any on her tummy, is it meant to be genetic?

Morning:flower:
I've got my NHS antenatal class today, wasn't sure if I should go as some of it is opposite to the hypnobirthing ive been taught. But giving it a go.

Just - make sure you load on the cream to try and prevent them, but tbh they tend to fade in time anyway x

Hey ladies how are you?

Diva and I have our 6 week check up today. A week late tho lol. I already no what theyl tell me about her weight. shes atleast 10lb now lol. right chubby madam lol.

Also Lou, chances are if you dont tear you may well be cut and if i could pick between the 2 id tear every time. I had a 2nd degree tear and a cut and i tell you the cut was awful. the stitches in the cut hurt so bad but i hardly felt my tear.

Bless her hope her check up goes well hun.

Ouch to the tearing and cutting it all sounds like torture!!!!! :wacko:

you dont feel the tear untill after and i didnt feel being cut they give you a local before they cut, not that it takes any pain away from the acctual crowning. At the time i vowed never to have anymore because i was scared for life! lol but now id have another. Just not for a while yet lol.

Lou - hopefully try not to put too much pressure on the ideal dream birth. I don't know of around 20 mums went to plan intact got the opposite of what they wanted. Just trying to warn you that everything u dreamed off might not happen and don't get upset if it doesn't .

I wanted a stress free hypo water birth ended up with elliotts hb drop 8 doc around me in a min rushed off to theatre for emergency c section , epi , cut but he ended up good in the end but complete opposite I wanted!

But I really hope you get the birth u want fingers crossed xxxx

I'd recommend nct classes only to get a friends network not for lessons - if it wasn't for nct girlies I'd be going a bit mad !!!!!

Yeah i agree pretty. nothing of mine went to plan. I wanted a water birth, but the pain was far to bad i had to get out, i didnt want drugs, but i had some because i was shattered, i didnt want medical intervention and ended up with a ventouse because i was struggling. I wanted a natural delivery of placenta, but i begged them for the jab because i wanted it to be over lol.

BUT.... i wouldnt have changed any of it because even tho its not what i planned its what was best for me.
Even tho i will say i wish theyd checked me before i had the morphine because Izzy was born 2 hours after having it and she was very very drowsy. took 10 mins to pass all her stats.

Thanking so today I done the baking soda gender test and it didn't fizz so I think that means girl we will soon see lol x

Well my chunky monkey passed all her tests with flying colours, and wasnt as chunky as my kitchen scales said..... lol Shes only 9lb9 at 7 weeks. so a nice steady weight gain.

Trace that's fab bless her, Jen where do u get baking powder from? I thought was only something could get in us? X

I just got it from the shop hun its called bicarbonate soda here lol x

that's great news tracie! diva is doing really well!

jenny - totally sucks your mil lives with you! do you think she meant it to be mean or just maybe it broke her heart when she has gotten excited in the past? i know that in the past, with each pregnancy my family was just thinking, we'll see what happens...instead of getting really excited right away. but nobody was mean! (the mean ones just don't talk to anyone period...lol)

this sounds like something i would ask my coworker to help me on the words, and she would have told me to say to her: "I'm confused by what you said, please help me to understand why you feel that way?"

lou - how can they do an epidural at your home? just kidding! i wouldn't want to go through that pain!

how you doing davies? the sore throat still coming back?

we are turning into Oranges this week davies and heart! anyone else this week? I crave orange stuff all the time and have this entire pregnancy, oranges, orange juice, orange starburst and mamabas. anyone else? typically i don't really like orange juice.

pretty - i'm going to have a scheduled c section so i just never ever want to see anything close to spotting, lol ;) keep them in there till we take them out

heart - good for you and getting it on! i won't be so brave, been over 3 months now...

i'm ordering the cribs tomorrow! again, just keeping in boxes, but pretty cool to get them! at work today and so, so, so tired. I'm up about every 2-3 hours which is kinda funny as from everything I read, that's a feeding schedule.

Hopefully - oh I bet it's exciting buying all the bits - bet it's really good in us with all the malls. Have u planned what u are buying month by month? in us do u mean by crib exceptionally small cot bed?

I wasted 180 pounds on a crib and mattess that el wouldn't sleep in as he preferred his flat pram to sleep - he slept in it 3 times - have u considered going straight for cot beds with bars and save the in-between crib. In uk they only last 3 months max and then u have to buy a cot......

Hi ladies just a quick one.

I got my bfp yesterday and today I feel like I'm coming down with the flu :0(
Sore throat, headache and aches can I take anything? Paracetamol?

Bumpy, I hope you feel better. It's a pregnancy symptom believe it or not! Many of us have gotten sick during the early days.

Hopeful, how exciting to get the cribs! You are moving right along! Yup, you, Davies, Croy and myself will be oranges this week. I can't believe it! I'm telling everyone at work tomorrow. It will be good for it not to be a secret anymore.

Embo had some pink spotting today. I'm worried about her. She hasn't logged into her journal all day today after mentioning the spotting. I hope everything is ok.

How's everyone else? My cramps aren't as bad today. I think it was just stretching. Trying to drink lots of water. Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good. I can't wait to start feeling the baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->