PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I don't think she was basing that on your age 9, she's clearly basing it on you having fifteen miscarriages in your early 20's.

Oh I'm so sorry 9 I didn't mean it like that at all :nope: I just feel so bad for you that you have been through such a lot :nope: I really admire you being so Strong too, there is no way I would have been as strong as you. I really was just thinking of you as you've had such bad luck and three miscarriages have taken their toll on me, never mind what you've been through. I suppose it came out wrong. Hope you can forgive me!
Oohh that sounds so good you'll eat it when it arrives!!

Hey 9, hope you don't mind me saying this but you seem to have been through such a lot in your twenties. I had such a fab time in my twenties and can't imagine having to deal with all this stuff then. Have you ever thought of giving yourself a break for a while emotionally and physically or do you not want to have the age gap be too big? I just think you're important too :hugs: too late now though I suppose lol!

Well no offense but I would never ever tell someone based on their age to maybe give yourself a break from ttc, or having kids. It isn't my place. And that was Kinda out of line. I am only 5 years from 30 and I have lived a lot in my younger years, now it is time for me to be a mom. I am important and I am already pregnant so what do you suppose I do? R early hurtful. Hnestly . Wow

I guess I just wanted support not judgement on whether I should keep trying or not. :cry:

9 I think fili apologised and made it clear she wasn't trying to hurt you. There's no real sense in going on and making her feel worse about something she said innocently thinking of you.

I think your hormones are probably making you so unreasonable. I think that you were the one to jump on Fili for caring about a fellow PAL friend. If you read it back when you're calm I hope you realise this.

I think because we write everything on this forum, you loose the emotion of the conversation and perhaps some things can be taken worse than what they were meant, but thats easily done writing and reading the thread about a topic like this. Dont go anywhere 9 :hugs: We are all here to support you like we all support each other. It would be horrid for you to leave like this x

9! age is nothing but a number... im 24 and i experienced all my heartache and had all my bad news by the time i was 21. i had my first mc at 18 and last at 22.

Please dont be upset :hugs: i think the fact we experiance these things young makes us wiser than most ppl our age. i no it made me grow up and look at the wider picture.

xxx

I am not lying I am venting to my friends about what was written here. If you want ot cause drama, do so, but guess what, I am not coming back here, and defending myself to you. I did not lie at all. Thanks a lot.

Haven't caught up yet. We have a baby in there! Hb is 115 and measuring 7+1!! I'm only 6+6 today. I'm still in shock. Got some pics but need to wait until I'm home to upload them.

Heart that is fantastic news.

9, I'm sorry but I've just read what you wrote and it wasn't the truth. This is the last I'll say on the matter.

Aww heart that's just marvellous!! So pleased for you, you must be over the moon!! :cloud9: This is it for you now I just know it!

yay heart so exciting cant wait for pics woohoo!!!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->