PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

What in the world happened in the last hour?!?! This is a shame. I know we are all very emotional. I hate to see anyone upset.

We all have to find our own way whether we are 20 or 43. It is a personal decision that everyone has to respect. I don't think any of us can point the other one in the right direction. But we can support our choices.

Really sad to see this come to the thread ladies. I know apologies have been made for things said that may have been hurtful but unintentional. Hope everyone can be sensitive and move forward in a better place.

heart- :happydance: Yay! Such wonderful news!!!!!! A heartbeat! Fan-freakin- tabulous!

heart - that little girl in there is doing great - still thinking it's a girl for you ;)

Can everyone stop picking on the poor girl - leave it!! She had a right to reply to the message and tbh I would have taken the message from Fili as slightly hurtfu tool, we're not all the same. 9 never said anything bad just that she found the comments hurtful and things could have been left there after fili apologised. I find the comments now from other members too much and really unsupportive and making her feel bullied out of this forum. Im actually quite disgusted at how you all jump on the bandwagon

Sorry to get larry but i could do without having to write this too.

Congrats Heart to you, for your scan hunni so glad baby is all ok xx

Yes we're all sticking up for fili because we know she didn't mean to hurt her.
We also know the reason she deleted her own comme3nts is becase she's copying and pasting fili's into another thread - why would you delete whay you said in return if it wasn't something you wanted to hide?

Tbf 9 has been like this with me too in the last week and I think apologies were made by fili and then 9 still went off the wall and made her feel bad.

Yes it is finished now but 9 was out of order too and should have apologised.

We're all hormonal right now and all supposed to be a support. While I can see that pointing out the above is not supportive of 9 I do think the 'woe is me' went a little far.

Oh hopeful meant to reply earlier but to busy catching up! I live about 10 mins drive from sea we live near woods etc as we have a st bernard she likes to walk in the woods an you cant walk the dog on the beach between may- oct!! So we like it bit more in the country!! How about you??
So pleased for heart! so hard for all of us at scan times!! Whens ur next one heart?
Hopeful i think ur having twin boys!! xx

I think I'm having a girl. Gav thinks boy. Wonder who'll be right!

I think I'm having a girl too - had a look at one of those chinese gender things but when I checked what it'd say for Laura it was wrong so I'm not convinced. lol

Please all play nice. Youv all been through the same thing, dont be shouting at eachother.. please :)

:flower:

Beta numbers look good still - so I'm keeping it moving. Grow baby grow! :baby:

lets all do a prediction for each other?
Embo i think boy like gav!!
Puppy i think girl
hopeful twin boys
titi girl
round2 girl
never boy
heart girl

Only bit of fun but lets see how many boys an girls we get each an then if we are lucky we may all see outcome! I no its only silly but i think we need light entertainment on here!! xx

Embo i thought boy but gail that lady that predicts says girl an chinese calander things think girl so who knows!! I wouldnt find out as i want a surprise!! XX

I'm going to say boy for you too Em, Davies I say girl. Twin girls for Hopeful. Never boy.

is anyone planning to find out? I'm going to be team yellow so a long wait :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->