PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart - That's AWESOME news!!! Isn't it such a relief to see that flicker on the screen! I burst into tears because I had psyched myself up for bad news. CONGRATULATIONS!

My next scan is Tuesday - do you have another one scheduled?

I know that in 'normal' pregnancies they don't scan until later, and they don't scan often, but I'll take the once a week check ups for the next couple of weeks to keep my mind at ease - the clinic told me if I wanted to go in twice a week they would be happy to do that - but my hubby thought that was overkill!

Let's get back to being positive and supporting each other through these scary times. No use adding extra stress because of miscommunication. How's everyone feeling today?

I am having some cramping and backache trying to repeat the 'stay calm, its normal' mantra in my head but I think we all know it can be scary even though it can be 'normal'

Oh I really was just thinking of 9, all her relentless suffering and trying to help her and nothing hurtful was ever intended, I'm not that kind of person. Perhaps we should all just forget it now and not let it spoil heart's great news which we've all been waiting for all day. The more we talk about it the worse things will probably get.

Beta numbers look good still - so I'm keeping it moving. Grow baby grow! :baby:

That's great news Titi. I hope you feel a little relieved now. Things are looking good.

What a great news day!! So happy for everyone.

Davis - what a fun idea.
I am not sure what the chinese gender calendar says but I am 100% sure that we are having a boy. I never thought I would want to find out the gender before the birth, but because I am so convinced it is a boy (already) I think we might have to find out just because it would be such a shock if it was actually a girl!

I have to say, talking about this pregnancy as if its going to work out i making me smile, ear to ear! Praying for all of us that it comes true and we get to compare our predictions and the babies that we hold in our arms!

Thanks puppy I'm with u team yellow! Lol! I have never heard that xx

Davies, I think I will find out early do you? I don't think I could wait?! I think you're having a girl!

Hey puppy have you passed on the Chinese because you feel too sick?

I am going to find out. DH agrees. We were team yellow all the way last time but I think we both want to know as much as possible (#1 for us) about this little one after all the stuff we went through losing our little boy. I want to plan too and it will be a big help. I think popping out a healthy baby will be surprise enough for us at this point!

i think most of you will have boys! so many ppl have had girls this year so boy season has to start soon :p

go with mothers instinct. Before i fell preg i always thought id have a boy first, the second i fell preg i said girl and stuck to that untill ppl polluted my mind with boy vibes.. shoulda stuck with my instinct lol. shes most defo a girl. and not a shy one.

Oh and I'll actually die of shock if they hand me a boy! My Mum isn't able to cary boys, she had 3 girls and multiple losses, about 8ish I think - I've had 3 losses which we think were likely boys (although it's never been proved - it just seems odd to have so many losses and no obvious cause). We shall see!

Personally i dont think il ever have a boy either... but who no's :) Im happy with just Izzy after everything but id like to think il have another in a few years :)

Puppy sounds yum!!
I def wouldn't find out my hubby doesn't want to! I have always thought I would have a girl! But Everyone I no has a boy all mg friends my Sis has 3 I have always thought girl an still do but I can't imagine girl if that makes sense! But when I talk to my baby I think girl!!
I no I sound like a nutjob! But I honestly would b happy with either! X

Awww miserable DH!!

I never bother telling DH I just order it and surprise him - lol. My favourite is the ones I can order online and then it's even sneakier!!

You ladies are making me hungry.

I had chocolate ice cream for breakfast because it sounded so good - and it was, but now its getting close to lunch time and Chinese is sounding so good.

Are you guys constantly hungry, but anytime you actually think about food your stomach churns? I keep telling my hubby, I can't think about food. Please just make me something and put it infront of me, i will eat it but I can;t tell you what I want because thinking about any food for too long makes me feel yucky! He is being a total star about it at the moment but I wish I was doing a better job at eating well. I think I am going to trya nf plan some meals for the coming week so I will have easy leftovers. Maybe make a lasagna I can divide into portions and some soup. Ok gotta stop typing now because my tummy just flipped.

What have you guys been eating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->