PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I haven't been eating much because of the sicky feeling but if I fancy something I find it better to just eat it because thinking about too much makes me feel the same as you!

I had spaghetti bolognese for lunch with turkey mince (it;s healthier/leaner) but I couldn't eat it all

Puppy sounds yum!!
I def wouldn't find out my hubby doesn't want to! I have always thought I would have a girl! But Everyone I no has a boy all mg friends my Sis has 3 I have always thought girl an still do but I can't imagine girl if that makes sense! But when I talk to my baby I think girl!!
I no I sound like a nutjob! But I honestly would b happy with either! X

I don't think you sound like a nut job at all. I totally understand, I feel the same way just with a boy.

I have always wanted a boy and I just cannot imagine being a girl but if its healthy, I really won't care. However, I am talking to this baby as if its a boy already...

I think mother's intuition is right - I thought boy last time and although we lost him the tests confirmed I was right. Crazy but true.

Ok, just got home and still haven't caught up yet. Before I left for my scan today, I did check on Embo and Titi and I would say it's good news all around. I'm very pleased for both of you. Embo, I want to remind you that last week when I was 5+5, they didn't see a yolk sac. The woman today was shocked at how much I had progressed. Titi, I was also told that it is often still too early for many women to see a hb. The fact that things are progressing and you have a gestational sac and yolk sac is great. Roll on Saturday. Going to catch up now, but I sense there has been some discord in here.

I haven't been eating much because of the sicky feeling but if I fancy something I find it better to just eat it because thinking about too much makes me feel the same as you!

I had spaghetti bolognese for lunch with turkey mince (it;s healthier/leaner) but I couldn't eat it all

I confess that I had DH pick up some Macdonalds fries on the way home last night. I have been thinking about them all afternoon and by the time he was heading home nothing else was going to cut it. And they were AMAZING.

Ok, just got home and still haven't caught up yet. Before I left for my scan today, I did check on Embo and Titi and I would say it's good news all around. I'm very pleased for both of you. Embo, I want to remind you that last week when I was 5+5, they didn't see a yolk sac. The woman today was shocked at how much I had progressed. Titi, I was also told that it is often still too early for many women to see a hb. The fact that things are progressing and you have a gestational sac and yolk sac is great. Roll on Saturday. Going to catch up now, but I sense there has been some discord in here.

Wow, and this was the crappy u/s place too, right? That's amazing!

My scans have always showed this pregnancy to be progressing at 2-3 days ahead of my ticker. For some reason, that really makes me feel at ease. All of my losses, I measured a few days behind each time. When's the next scan??

Croydon I had mcd fries yest they were yum! Today I like anything watery I had cucumber tomatoes water! Apples for dinner I had tomato cucumber tiny bit of chicken which I forced down a couple of dough balls which werent very nice! Then I had massive bit of choc Yule log! Yum yum! My diets def choc an fruit not really interested in anything else! I eat biscuits/crackers to make me not feel nauseous an it works!
I brought one of those intelgender kits when I was first pg but u have to do them at 12 weeks an I never made it that far! I will do that for fun?! Xx

Davis - we seem to be eating the same diet! chocolate and fruit with crackers to help ease my tummy. Apples have been really appealing to me, they have helped settle my tummy too.
I am gluten free and have been craving bread and pizza so its been tough. Gluten free stuff is just not as appealing but I am trying to stay on plan.

Anything sweet just makes me :sick: I couldn't touch chocolate or fruit. I did manage rice pudding last night but I usually have a big dollop of jam in it and didn't bother there either.

We had spinach and ricotta pasta with Ariabata sauce mmmmmm! Couldnt eat all mine tho. It was really filling.

I'm both sweet and salty and preferably together! Think that's probably the steroids more than anything though.

I've been eating bread with cheese, crackers- a lot of triscuits, some pizza, some sweets and fruit- oranges n strawberries

Ive read it's the guys sperm that predicts gender.
I also read I have 50% chance of boy/girl, 25% chance of girls and 25% chance of boys as there are 2 separate embryos.

I know it's scary to think so far ahead, to a great outcome, but this is our time and we shouldn't have to be scared for it. I was nervous about making a ticker too but I'd never had one before either. Its fun to act like a normal person sometimes.
Love you all!

Fili, gorgeous lines hon! I stopped testing around 15dpo with my FRERs, but the line never was darker than the control! You are cooking up a sticky one in there!

Tracie, you’re bound to pop any minute now! I love that you have a diva baby! She’ll be a handful as a teen!

Titi, what are your numbers now? So happy they are still looking good. That is a great sign.

Thanks Hopeful and Davies for predicting girl for me. That’s secretly what I want, but you know I’ll be over the moon with either. Davies I agree with all of your predictions except Hopeful’s. I think she has one of each! And I think boy for you for some reason.

And yes, if I make it that far, I’m going to find out. I’ve never known the sex’s of any of my others. I need to know.

Thanks Croy! And look, you’re a blueberry now! Guess I am too based on the scan today. I also cried when she told me there was a heartbeat. This woman actually scanned me for my 3rd pregnancy and told me it wasn’t viable. She also told me she had had 2 mcs herself. She was so sweet and kind. I sighed relief when she called me in today because I knew she was going to be very nice to me and give me more information than she was supposed to. Don’t worry about the cramping. I think we’ve all proven that it is normal, normal, normal. Not even PAL Normal. Just regular old pregnant normal! I’ll update your next scan day. Oh, and I think boy for you too!

Wow, I had to skip over all the food talk because it was making me sick! I just made a strawberry and banana smoothie and had a little cereal. Now I feel sick again.

I’m not going to get in the middle of the discord that happened earlier. I just want to send out massive hugs to everyone. :hugs: We’re all dealing with a lot and I respect you all.

Ok, I hope I’m caught up enough. Gonna post my little bean in a second.

I love your ticker hopeful! I've been eating your cream cheese combo, I am hooked on cream cheese now, never used to bother with it before!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/c34e9bbe.jpg

Ok, you ladies are really making me want to eat something real! ha ha

Maybe I will actually make a proper tonight? The problem is I am having my worst nausea starting at about 6pm until I fall into bed a few hours later so maybe I should start eating a big lunch instead.

Lovely piccy Heart, im so happy everything went well for you x

Heart - That is PRECIOUS! Congratulations. Sorry you are feeling yucky. Did you see my post earlier abut the morning sickness remedy my doctor suggested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->