PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

O yes she will be a massive diva... she is very much one now! Shes teasing me as we speak, just wish shed show up lol...

Heart such a beautiful pic <3

Im gunna go for a nice bubble bath and relax..

Yay heart ur baby looks like mine! Did u get ur crl measurement?
Croydon we do have same diet but I don't fancy bread which isn't like me! Normally love it! Fruit an choc!! Cereal sweet things! I wonder if we can tell the sex by our wierd food!! Heart I agree I did think mayb one of each for hopeful as my hubby is a boy girl twin thought they maybe why I thought that!! Xx

Heart - That is PRECIOUS! Congratulations. Sorry you are feeling yucky. Did you see my post earlier abut the morning sickness remedy my doctor suggested?

Oh I must have missed that remedy. I couldn't read all the stuff about food LOL! Can you tell me again?

Davies, I didn't get the crl measurement. She just told me I was measuring 7+1. That thing that curves up around the baby's head is the start of the umbilical cord she told me.

my dad is a twin - he has a twin sister. i couldn't imagine what my grandma went through 65 years ago with that, and she must have been around 21 at the time.

Heart - I'm a wally, I realised I posted it on a different thread...but here it is.

Morning sickness advice

My doctor told me this little trick which I guess works in about 70% of cases.
Taking B6 with Unisom (Doxylamine) can help. She said take one Unisom with a B6 pill, 25-50mg at night can help give you a good nights sleep and wake up NOT feeling nauseous. And then take half a unisom with the same B6 dose in the day if needed.

I guess the Unisom has to be the sleep tabs the gels are made from something different - check the back of the packet to make sure the active ingredient is doxylamine and not something different.

I guess the doxylamine was developed as an anti nausea drug but then they realised it made people sleepy so that's how they market it but it helps ease the sickness in a majority of pregnant ladies too when taken together with the B6.

heart- show us the bean!!!! lolol

Beta went from 2877 (Mon) to 6100 (Thurs-today). Seems to be in the normal range. FYI, now scans are Saturday and Tuesday. RE's office called.

Aww heart :cry: sooooo over the moon for you!! :cloud9: you're going to be an amazing mum and yes... She is a girl!! X x x x

ps - You can buy Unisom at the drug store or Target or anywhere really you do not need a prescription.

I love seeing the scan pictures. So precious to see them all growing! It is amazing how fast they grow at this stage!

I love you all! You are making my day! I haven't told any of my friends or co-workers, so it is nice to be able to share it here!

Croy, thanks for the tip. I'll look into it. I already take a super B complex before bed. I wonder if that helps because I don't feel sick in the morning. It just kicks in later in the day.

Titi, those are great numbers and are doubling perfectly. Ok, going to update the front page with new scan dates.

Oh, Davies, I meant to comment earlier. I think I would pass on the one scan and go straight for the St. Mary's one. Too many scans makes me a wreck. You already saw the hb, so things are going well. But that's just me.

Hear my next scan is 30th December at 10.30am.

Got it Em. Anyone else have a scan or appointment that I'm missing on the front page?

Next up, Hopeful and 9

I don't want to jinx anything, but yesterday I was driving to meet a client at her house. I was listening to the radio and they were talking about paying attention to signs that the universe sends to you. They were saying if you pay attention, the signs are everywhere. Right after I listened to that program, I turned on my iPhone to look at the map. I don't know if this happens to you, but sometimes when you turn on your phone, a bunch of wireless networks pop up asking if you want to join any of them. Right as I turned on my phone, one network popped up. It was called "Baby Girl" !!!!!

Whooah that's awesome heart! I'm definitely going to try to pay more attention to the universe. I've definitely being letting the universe know how much this baby is wanted it'll be interesting to see if it works the other way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->