PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Whooah that's awesome heart! I'm definitely going to try to pay more attention to the universe. I've definitely being letting the universe know how much this baby is wanted it'll be interesting to see if it works the other way!

Yeah, me too Em. I've been shoving it down the universe's throat telling it how much I want this baby. I think the universe is sick of me now!

Ahhh that just made me cry heart! Thanks fir advice on scan I think that's what I'm going to do! My next scan is 28th dec 9.00am! I will leave my app booked until Monday an as ling as I'm having symptoms I'm going to cancel it at the epau! An just do St Marys! Whens ur next one? X

Yeay to heart's little girl heart :cloud9:

Titi, glad all is well and you are reassured :thumbup: I think I misread earlier :blush: I didn't know your history and misread that you were looking for an hcg of 30,000 and not around 3,000...

I think that's a good idea Davies. You might as well go to a place that you like going.

I don't have a scan date yet. I'm actually still waiting for the official report from my doctor about today's scan. She hasn't called or emailed me yet. We'll set up another scan then. I'm guessing she'll want to see me again next week, but not sure.

i was pulling into panera parking lot last monday, day before my scan and something was in the parking spot i was pulling into, it was bluish....turns out it was a pacifier. got first good scan the next day ;)

I had something like that yesterday on way to my scan! My hubby was filling up at petrol station I was waiting to pay, looking at Xmas cards an right in middle of them someone obviously put it there was a card for it's a girl!! Made me smile didnt think anything of it though, just thought it was me reading into everthinh as usual! X

I love the fact that we all do the same things!! I'm very hungry tonight can't decide what to eat now! It's 930!! X

I have been trying to eat oatmeal at night if I get hungry - although I am not sure I have been up at 9.30 so far this week! If you can handle oatmeal that could be an option. Its pretty bland but filling and has some otehr good stuff in it. It helps keep me full through the night. Just a thought.

I was good just now Davies and had an apple, a banana and an orange..boring ey?

do they have godiva chocolates in the UK? it's funny because when I read your posts, UK girls, I read them in a cute british accent in my head

Ha ha hopeful! Yes we do have those chocolates but they're very expensive. Do you like them? Do I sound like the queen?! Lol!

Yeah, godivas are pricey but good!

Check this out, it's set on 7+2 but you can go back and forth days

https://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/first-trimester/7-weeks-2-days.html?detoured=1

Yeah, godivas are pricey but good!

Check this out, it's set on 7+2 but you can go back and forth days

https://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/first-trimester/7-weeks-2-days.html?detoured=1

That is fascinating I can't believe they have hands so formed that early.

Fili the queen! Love it!

Godiva is delicious and expensive. I love a really good dark chocolate. The darker the better.

That's a very cool website Hopeful!

Does anyone else get cramps after their vaginal scans? I'm pretty crampy today and have been since the scan. I'm hoping it's because my cervix was being poked and prodded. I really don't like these cramps even if they are normal.

I will be the princess?! Coz my names sarah an that means princess! Lol?! I haven't got the stomach for porridge especially pg!! Yuk! Had a breakfast biscuit an I'm in bed!! Fili love fruit so not boring good for u!?
I must b so hormonal i cry everytime John Lewis advert comes on! Uk girls have u seen it? X

Heart I did Hun an I seem to get them a bit every evening! But did yest when got home think it's fine xx

I love that advert, with the little boy and the prezzie?? Altogether now......... Ahhhh :cry:

Heart I'm so glad you posted this. I found the scan quite painful (probably because of the gas!!) and I've had some pretty bad cramps today. They've eased off now and constant knicker checks show no spotting!!! It's defo because of all the poking and prodding around up there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->