PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hey girls, loving the PMA talk in here :)

Been in to my neighbour to have 12 week baby girl squeezes (my god-daughter) and helped her wrap a few presents - she can't believe the size of me - I know it's bloat but I feel huge! Anyone else?

My husband knows I don't like food and feel queezy but he is sitting next to me watching the South Park episode where they crap out of their mouths. Nice, huh? :rofl:

heart - they told me the internal scan may cause cramps and spotting too...

i am so hunger for christmas cookies, my grandmas used to bake but they are now too old to do it, god bless them

pecan tassies, green wreath cookies (think they are also called norwegian wreath cookies)?
russian tea cakes
and would love some lefse and flatbrod now, even rommegrot (my family is all norwegian).

i am way too lazy to make any of them

pip- that south park episode is GROSS - and the humanipede one - have you seen it?

Has anybody else noticed the in the top left corner it now says BnB UK?

Nope, hopeful, not seen it but will soon I'm sure. DH is going through all the episodes...
This is the second time I am seeing this one this month :dohh:

Puppy, that's new - I see it, too!
US ladies... what does yours say?

I am in Seattle but I don't see anything about B&B U.S. or U.K? Weird.

Hopeful - Thanks for that link, it was awesome! I signed up for the updates. I love that they are each day. There is so much going on inside of us!

I feel better about the cramping. I really do think it was from the scan.

US girl here and it doesn't day UK on it for me.

I'm on my phone now (but on the full version, not mobile version) and it doesn't specify UK. Weird :shrug:

I have heard lots of ladies having cramps and even spotting from the scans, i guess the cervix just gets irritated sometimes.

Also everything i am reading online says cramping is to be expected and could even get worse in the 7th and 8th weeks as the baby is growing.

*Yawn*

Just woke from a delicious nap. Wow, I never nap. Bring it, baby.

Croy, that's going to be lovely. We're all going to be a bunch of nut jobs in weeks 7 & 8 with all of the cramping. I can just see each of us asking "OMG, I'm cramping again, is this normal?" We'll all have to keep referring back to your post #669 where you tell us it's normal. :rofl:

Its nice to have other people who are just as neurotic about every twinge. I feel like I am in good company! I had a nap this afternoon too. It was amazing, but something tells me I will be in bed by 8 anyway!

Hi ladies wow this thread was eventful today! My scan date got moved up to next Friday the 23rd! I went to the Dr today bc I thought I might have an infection but the nurse said its just the progesterone.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Croy, I was dubbed the President of Worryland on the RMC thread! So yes, you are in excellent company. It's the reason I started this thread. I knew I couldn't be as neurotic on a regular pregnancy thread. They would have me committed. But I knew we all needed a place to express every little fear after all we've been through.

Jax, I was wondering where you were! I'll go ahead and update your scan date. That's great that you're getting it sooner. I know some women have ended up with infections from the progesterone. I wonder how they tell the difference. It all looks the same! Did they do any type of test?

my ticker will now be reading 40 weeks... and this little madam is making mummy pay! i really thought id wake up and be in full swing of labour... i was having pains all day yest and im soooooooo low but nothing :(

Morning all :flower:

I'm supposed to be doing my morning exercise but instead I'm catching up on here because you lot chat so much :rofl:

Heart..scan pic amazing :cloud9:

Titi...fab numbers and scan progressing too :cloud9:

Croydon, fili, Davies, em, puppy and you foodies...I HAD to have a cheeseburger, fries and sour cream and chive dip from McDonalds on my shopping trip last night :haha:

:hi: to everyone I've missed :dohh:

Loving the positivity and honesty of the thread too...nothing worse than hearing someone have bad news and seeing people saying all will be ok when you know deep down whet the reality is yet you are shot down for trying to help and advise :flower:

So glad it's Friday only 2 and a half days of work left for this year :yipee:

Have a good day :hugs:

Aw tracie happy due date.. What an amazing day :hugs: hope she makes her way in yo the world soon :hugs:

Heart..tickers will be back, that website often has maintenance on it don't worry :hugs:

XxX

Tracie I was 3 weeks late for my poor mother. I was snuggly in there. I think yours is on her way soon, I really do!

Andrea, did you see what I wrote on the RMC thread? Your husband has created a monster in my husband. His favorite new phrase is "grow you little fucker". LOL!

she has to the 28th then shes being forced out... against both our wishes. I really dont want an induction :( i want her to come naturally and preferably now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->