PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Oh she'll be here before the 28th. I just feel it. Are you trying anything to get her moving? Red raspberry leaf? Sex? I don't know what else helps.

iv tryed it all! appart from really hot curry. i dont do hot foods like that. i try them i get pains i get excited then she laughs at me :(

Bless her well hopefully she will come on her own rather than induction ...labour :dust: just for you :hugs:

Amanda...I can't even keep up with my own journal at the mo :rofl: I only posted twice yesterday I think :dohh: doesn't help that OH has been off work for two weeks from a knee op so that eats my BnB time :hissy:

Off to the RMC thread...

XxX

Wishing hopeful an 9babies the best of luck for ur scans today hope it's all ok!! Xx

Hey Davies when did you get a 3 on a digi? Im not obsessively testing or anything!!

I got that at 27dpo I didn't try before that to b honest so I would of thought I would if got it before as my hcg was 21000 day before that! I had really bad cramping pains this morning from trapped wind I hVe always suffered since being little!? X

Davies that's really painful, hope you feel better soon x x x

It has kind of gone an now I'm starving! Think going to go pizza hut!! Lol! Xx

Davies my hunger has been incredible today, I practically ate at whole roast chicken, a whole one after I'd accounted for hubby's sandwiches. Then I had those mixed salad bar things with it and a really stodgy toffee pie. I would never eat all that for lunch normally! When did you start getting really hungry?

I have day where I'm starving! Like today I'm hungry but I also am nauseaus can't stand thought of meat! X

My sicky feelings are as soon as I wake up and then when I start eating they go! Hope you enjoy your pizza!

Morning. Just woke up. It's only 7am here, which means it's only 9am for Hopeful. I can't remember what time her appointment was, but I don't think it was this early. We may have to wait a few hours. And 9 is the same timezone as me.

Tracie, is she still laughing at you? I hope she's moving.

Fili, I had insatiable hunger until around 6 weeks. That's when some of the nausea really started to kick in. Now I'm hungry but then don't feel well once I eat.

Davies did you release your wind? :winkwink:

My bean is a blueberry today! I can't believe we made it to 7 weeks with good scans so far. I had horrible heartburn last night and had trouble lying down. I finally broke down and took a Tums. I read that they are safe in pregnancy in moderation. It helped enormously.

Hi to everyone else!

My tums packet says you can have up to 7 a day. They're actually good for you as they provide extra calcium or so I've heard...

Yeah course tums are safe heart, no need to suffer Hun. Yeah after I eat I feel horrific! So out of it and dizzy and a bit sick but that's prob cause I ate too much! I really don't like this out of it feeling as my heart races too and I think oh is it doing damage to the ...whatever it is at the moment! Anyone else have that? It's like an .. Almost drunk feeling!!

Hearty - If you are taking thyroid medication, it should not be taken within 2 hours of tums. The calcium slows down the absorption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->