PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks Pip and Fili. I read one woman took 2 a day and ended up with kidney stones. Nit sure I'll need them every day, but am going to make a habit of carrying some in my purse just in case.

Fili, I don't get dizzy, but have been getting some wicked head rushes to the point that I feel like I might pass out. They pass quickly and then I'm fine. Your dizziness and heart pumping sound normal. It's what our bodies need to do now.

happy 7 weeks heart!! :happydance:

Just weighed my self today and ive put on a stone and half (21 pounds) im carrying a monster :winkwink: Also made a big decision today think im going for a home birth - well thats the plan anyway

Yeh i get a bit dizzy if i stand too fast or turn my head etc. I'm chuffin freezing atm though. Maybe a nap is in order? Hmmmm

Oooh Lou, a home birth! Sounds amazing. My mother had my brother at home and I watched. I was 2 months shy of being 7 years old. I dry heaved when he came out and dry heaved again when the placenta fell on the floor! Luckily I didn't actually vomit. She was 35 at the time and had no problems. I admire your decision.

Pups take a nap! Mine yesterday was amazing. I'm already getting excited for another one today even though it's not even 8am yet!

I'm 2 hours behind Hopeful and even I'm getting impatient! LOL! can't wait for updates.

lol at you heaving - I can imagine its going to be a messy business at home. Just a bit worried as ive waited nearly 6 years for this little man and i want him to be safe.

Just posting to see how everyone's scans have gone for today. Then i am ducking out.

I've had the best nap ever!!! Although when I woke up I was crying!! Don't know what that's all about! I don't remember what I was dreaming about!!

Nope I have to wait till 10 am, and it is only 8 am. Uggh 2 hours to wait. :(

Lots of luck :thumbup:- i get all confused with times for US ladies.

Thanks. It is so dang early I want to go back to bed. Lol

Kinda dreading it, bc always used to bad news.

Lou, in my young brain it was very messy. But now I look back and feel blessed I witnessed something that amazing. I hear your concerns about your LO being safe. Are you close to a hospital just in case?

9 what time is your scan? Good luck.

I'm doing better than I have in a long time. I'm not used to good news and am trying to appreciate it.

Well I am so happy for you and so glad you are doing well. :hugs: it is sometimes harder to adjust to good news when you are so used to bad. Congrats on your good scan

Lou, that's a wonderful decision!
Although heart's gagging made me laugh - I'm not sure I would keep my children with me for giving birth - I can imagine that it can be quite traumatic with mum making funny noises and such.
Sussex is supposed to be really good with home births! Are you East or West?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->