PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

im east sussex, nr the coast. My midwife was really up for me doing it too - i live about 2 mins away from the hospital its closer than the drs surgery, so wouldnt be far away if need be. Im also going to try and hypno birth this baby out :winkwink:

Lou, RSCH was the hospital I was thinking of, I read somewhere that they held a record for supporting the most homebirths or something like that :thumbup:
I really hope everything goes swimmingly for you and can't wait to read your birth story :D

Glad you have care so close to you Lou.

Pip, my stepfather was my pediatrician and he and my mother took a lot of time explaining what to expect. They also had a room full of family and friends during the birth, so my aunt was glued to me the entire time assuring me that my mom was ok. I actually don't remember being concerned about her. All I remember is how gross my brother looked all slimey and my stepfather yelling "it's a boy, hallelujah!"

I've always felt closer to my brother because of it. Kind of like his second mother. It definitely didn't traumatized me. But I imagine it could for some children.

You've probably seen this site before but just in case:
https://www.mypregnancymatters.org.uk/welcome/where-to-have-your-baby/home-birth/

Just trying to read through come on with scan updates!! Waited allllllll daaaaaayyy!! Lol I get the sicky dizzy drunk feeling when I'm hungry before I eat if I don't eat I feel very ill! An I never really no what I want during the day! I no I cant stomach meat! Yuk! Pizza was nice had a coke carbonated out the tap thingy I haven't had a coke since being pregnant an man it was good!!! I am drinking nothing but water so think that's why was so nice!
Wow Lou homebirth your pain threshold must be high, I want my baby so much but my pain threshold is actually zero! I used to faint having a blood test freak out I hit the nurse once! (I have never hit anyone in my life!!) but after having all these tests I have got over that part! I still couldn't havd a drip though!!! But I no in the labour pain I will say give me the lot!! My friend had her 4th an 5th babies at home an was nice we went round there that evening an she was so chilled!!

Heart my wind has come out!! Lol I always get it if j get up to early! To the point where I can't stand up straight!!
Embo how's ur nap!? I was debating a nap but had an hour at 9-10! An me an hubby are having sofa blankets cuddles hot bath Chinese film chill out night! Can't wait, so prob means hd will b snoring in my ear at 8! Love him! He does work hard! Xx

Heart tree, I'm glad to hear you are not traumatised! :hugs:

Unfortunately, with all my meds and being 'high risk' I'm destined for a hospital birth, no choice. I don't mind as long as I get a healthy ducky at the end :cloud9:

Sounds great Lou I hope you get to do it! Lots of people are really happy that they got the experience to home birth. There must be a support thread on here about it, I'll have a look for you.
Afm I just want them to knock me out and get the baby out while I'm watching a good film and can't feel a thing!!Brooke shields listened to her iPod while having a c section!

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-natural-birthing/255340-home-birthers-hopefuls.html. Here you go lou

Nap was great Davies. I could go to bed right now but I'm making dinner. My oldest daughters boyfriend's coming for tea. We're having chicken and ribs in my special marinade, egg fried rice, salad and coleslaw. All home made and yummy yummy :)

my ultrasound went awesome!
I'm 7+3 today
Baby A measures 7 wks with heartbeat 141
Baby B measures 7w2d with heartbeat 148
they are right on track! i'm thrilled. it was an hour and a half appt as they went through info on what to expect on future appts, etc. and did some other stuff

next u/s is Thurs, Dec 22 and then again on Wed, Dec 28 along with my first official OB appt with my RE (my RE is also ob/gyn for high risk and completely amazing - she removed my septum too). they have tons of experience w/multiples as one stop shop for RPL. I'm so lucky I still can't believe it. I left crying happy tears ;)

That's excellent news hunny. I'm so so so so so happy for you and the twinnies :) :)

Yay Hopeful! Congrats, sounds like everything is perfect!!

Wow Em, I'm impressed with your ability to cook so much! I cooked some soup last night and almost puked from the smell.

I think I may be considered high risk too because of the adenomyosis so will probably need a hospital birth as well. Honestly, I think I'll ask for pain meds. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but I'm not sure I'm that strong!

Woo Hoo Hopeful! I knew everything would be great!

Nice heartbeats too! I'm envious!

I made the mistake of tasting the marinade this morning at about 10am! Almost puked. Ginger, garlic and chili isn't the greatest thing in your mouth when you're nauseous!!!!

Wooooo awesome news! 2 babies all healthy and happy :)

Had an awesome nap but want to go back to bed! It's so cold!

Yay hopeful congrats Hun great news fab heartbeats we are lucky ladies!! We both have scan on same day lucky days for us I hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->