PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

embo - wish i was eating at your house tonight!

will write more later - gotta work ;) thank you all so much!

Wow hopeful congrats. I am about to leave for my scan. In about 20 minutes. I am so so happy for your hopeful.

Hey sorry i was power walking... i will get this madam out! haha

what did i miss?

Got to leave in 9 minutes. Got to go get ready. Hope you all have an great day. Be back at 1130 ish, if any of you care to know how my scan went.

I'll put money on me not eating tonight!!! I'm already nauseous! I have to be careful tho, the children don't know yet. I'm pretty sure my eldest has figured it out but I denied it when she asked!! Yes I lied to my child but after my last loss she made me promise I wouldn't tell her if I got pregnant again until 12 weeks! She took it really hard and actually blamed herself for the loss because a couple of days before we found out we had a huge argument. It was actually the day of this argument. I of course didn't tell her that though but she remembered and literally broke down sobbing saying it was all her fault. I gently reminded her that I had many many arguments when I was pregnant with her and she was just fine, just as with her brother and sister. It's amazing his many lives are affected when you experience miscarriage.

Morning ladies, Just caught up.
Hopeful - What awesome scan news!!! yay, beautiful heart beats and everything. Did you get some pictures?

I am having some of those wicked head rushes the past couple of days too. And I am so hungry all the time but as soon as I eat I feel sick. I think I wait too long to eat and then eat more than my body can handle at one time. My dinner hardly touched the sides on the way down last night. I inhaled it but then spent the next hour feeling terrible.

I am also getting some stretching cramps and some stabbing type pains in my lady area, weird but hopefully nothing to worry about?! And the gas pains, OH MY GOODNESS, they freak me out but at least they ease after a good toot. Luckily my husband thinks its funny and is not totally disgusted because I am having a hard time controlling it!

Ok, got to go eat something...

Good luck 9 - Looking forward to hearing your good news

Aww that's fantastic news hopeful!! Sooooo happy for you x x x :wohoo:

Just took a nice walk in the California sun. It's cool here, but sunny and gorgeous. Sat in the sun for a bit at an outdoor cafe. Now doing some work.

Hopeful, did you get new scan pictures?

9 good luck.

Tracie, maybe you need to run a marathon or jump some hurdles to get little miss out!

I just got an email from my doctor saying she's very pleased with my ultrasound results and the next step will be to schedule a regular pre-natal visit. She didn't say anything about any more scans. I'm guessing they'll do one at the pre-natal visit, but I'm not sure. When they call me to schedule, I'll ask. It makes me nervous though. I thought they would want to see me more regularly. My husband thinks the stress of extra scans isn't worth it. Maybe he's right. At the same time, I want to have another one next week just to make sure. It's so confusing.

You know heart that's really difficult, it depends on how much you can stand the stress beforehand, but having said that everything is going so well so it would be nice to have the reassurance scans, it's difficult isn't it x x x

Heart - I know how you feel, I had a scan at 5,6,7,8, 2x9,10,11 and 12 weeks for first trimester i was obsessed and spent just under £1000.00 on private scans - ive had 13 in total :wacko:

But it made me feel better that i got to each stage of seeing baby grow.

Yay! Great news hopeful! Bliss times 2. So happy for you- all 3 of you!

heart- I know I talked to both my RE and OB about how carefully they would monitor me. I knew my OB would want to see me every week or more given my BP issues and history and he's already talked to the perinatologist about a plan for me. Maybe have a chat with your doctor about what would make you most comfortable and see if you two can up with a mutual care plan that gives you some peace of mind?

I am glad to have more monitoring. It helps me feel a little more calm and in control to have the information about progress and what to expect. I don't want to be blind-sided again like I was with the hospitalization for the high BP and the anencephaly diagnosis.

Definitely may be worth a chat.

I guess I'll wait to hear from the nurse who will schedule my pre-natal visit. If she doesn't want to schedule it until I'm 10 weeks, I'm going to ask for a scan at 8 1/2 weeks. I just can't wait 3 more weeks without another reassurance scan. I've only ever made it to 10 weeks and need to see that baby growing.

Oh, and I can definitely go to my other doctor and pay privately. So maybe I'll do that too. Thanks girls. It's good to know I'm not alone.

No pics yet. But they saw two tiny sacs. Couldn't hear an heartbeat bc it is too early. But it looked normalish to me. I am going bck on Monday and I was told I should get pics then to share with you. Not much to see on a pic anywyas bc they were very tiny and hard to see. I am not sure I am secure yet bc of no heartbeat and bc it was so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->