PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks. I dm just still nervous as hell. Having two would explain why I am hungry all the dang time. Lol

Fantastic News 9 :headspin::wohoo: Have you got any more scans scheduled?

Congrats 9 !! Great news. I can't imagine how you are feeling because I know I only have one and I am SO SO hungry.

Gosh I feel like I could eat all day and not stop snd still be hungry. My aunt had my cousins, also twins, so it runs in my family I guess. An on hubs side too. I am so nervous can not wait till I hear heartbeats, is that 7 weeks?

:wacko: lol im such a div i just realised your having twins - i thought you meant the yolk and baby sacs as in one baby. How exciting to have twins x

Nope they said it was too early to see yolk sacs, that I won't see those till 6 weeks. But yep I am a little ebit in shock about it bc the only time I carried twins was when I was on clomid, this time I wasn't on anything like that.

I head a heartbeat at my scan last week which was 6.5 weeks, but they want to hear it again at my 7.5 weeks scan to make sure its still strong. I guess in the 6th week the heart is just starting to beat so it will be a lower rate than when they see it at 7+ weeks.

How exciting!! At least others in your family will be able to support you because they have been through a multiple pregnancy too.

Yeah me and my aunt are pretty close. And I am moving in 3 months to live closer to all of them.

Wow I can not wait till next week if you heard yours at 6+5 that is amazing.

I had hb at 6+3! 5+1 yolk sac congrats 9 great news x

Thanks davies I am going to try and take an nap. Just came on to update. Now if kiddos allow me I am napping.

that's good news 9b, congrats! they can't see alot of 5 +0 wks. they should see heartbeats between 6 & 7 weeks, they saw mine at 6 wks exactly but that's early. i'm surprised you don't get more scans? with twins they typically scan you more and especially with RPL and twins. I'm getting weekly scans for a few more weeks. are you taking prednisone or lovenox this time? i just worry about you as you've been through so much.

Oh how exciting 9! The heartbeat should ideally be seen in the six week range but I have heard stories otherwise.

My hubby has gone out in fancy dress with his football team tonight and I face painted him to look like the and he looked really good! He is very tall anyway and mousy blonde hair and I just thought omg youre so gorgeous and I felt really emotional and lucky to have him. He has stuck by me through thick and thin and he's so kind... Then while I was was feeling like an emotional loved up wreck he said I've got a surprise for you and pulled out a box with a night's supply of goodies to keep me going while he's out!!!! :cry: one of the things he bought me was my favourite trashy romance film and my favourite chocolates. Then his parting shot was 'we'll always stick together you and me, we're best pals.' :cry:

OMG Fili. You just made me cry!!! What a wonderful husband :)

I know! He's not like that all the time of course! He has many faults too lol! But he is very thoughtful and kind blub blub

I know I'm a born romantic!! And very very emotional haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->