PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

To all the rest, sorry I a r inning on low energy bc I an running on steam but can't sleep bc my meds and hot cocoa are keeping me awake

that's good news 9b, congrats! they can't see alot of 5 +0 wks. they should see heartbeats between 6 & 7 weeks, they saw mine at 6 wks exactly but that's early. i'm surprised you don't get more scans? with twins they typically scan you more and especially with RPL and twins. I'm getting weekly scans for a few more weeks. are you taking prednisone or lovenox this time? i just worry about you as you've been through so much.
Nope just on planaquil for my lupus which is a antimalarial medication. I will get more scans if my insurance will allow it it is pretty crappy sometimes.

Fili thanks. Hope you are doing well
Oh how exciting 9! The heartbeat should ideally be seen in the six week range but I have heard stories otherwise.

My hubby has gone out in fancy dress with his football team tonight and I face painted him to look like the terminator and he looked really good! He is very tall anyway and mousy blonde hair and I just thought omg youre so gorgeous and I felt really emotional and lucky to have him. He has stuck by me through thick and thin and he's so kind... Then while I was was feeling like an emotional loved up wreck he said I've got a surprise for you and pulled out a box with a night's supply of goodies to keep me going while he's out!!!! :cry: one of the things he bought me was my favourite trashy romance film and my favourite chocolates. Then his parting shot was 'we'll always stick together you and me, we're best pals.' :cry:

Hey 9 that's great news. I had a hb at 6 weeks exactly. I read that the hb should be between 90 - 120 during weeks 6 and 7. By week 9 it should be 140+

Fili, that is so sweet of your husband. He's a keeper! I admit, I teared up too when I read that. I'll cry with you Em!

My husband just cooked a sausage and the smell is about to put me over the edge. I want to kill him right now! LOL.

Croyden it is hard to keep it a secret, do you think you will tell? Just my close family and two nest friends know and 500 people on b and b of course!

Morning ladies
Hopeful I'm bit spotty now to!! Painful spots!! Lol!
I thought people said pregnancy makes you glow!! Not me I like worn out washed out very bloated an nothing looks good lol!

Embo fili titi never Lou petit 9b heart hopeful hows everyone? X

Soz puppy round and Croydon hope u ladies are well!
Tracie your quiet any news or twinges yet??? Xx

im here sorry had an awful nights sleep. hormonal isnt the word today! trying to google something but getting no luck in answers lol...

An I forgot to tell u all!! U no we were talking about wierd things happening! Well I have an iPhone with an app called talking Tom mainly it's an annoy cat which talks to you an annoyingly repeats what u say!! Well it's for my nephews! Lol if you don't read it you get a message! I got a message last night saying 'i hear I'm going to have a new friend to play with!' how wierd!! Lol x

Morning, hope your all good. I'm just in van on my way to decorate 2 weddings today. My bump gets in the way tho. We usually dress 15 a weekend so this should be a easy day.

Davies- I have an ap like that. Spooky it said he"ll have a new friend

Tracie- hope baby starts to make an appearance soon x

Davies, I have that app and it doesn't send me such messages...

By the way, I have the glow. It is caused by the thick layer of greasiness that covers my face. DH says I 'shine' and I don't think he means it as a compliment...

All good here with ducky. He/she gave us a thumbs up on screen on Wednesday.

Tracie, is there anything we can help you look for?

Lou, 15 per weekend?! :shock:
What bit do you do? The chairs, table cloths, linen? Or also plates, glasses, centre pieces, flowers etc?

Or do you do balloons? I had balloon deco at our wedding. I loved it!

found it, wanted to no if ur cervix drops near labour and how far... lol

by looks of it yeah, but tbh i dont take any notice anymore lol, shes a diva and a tease. Even tho she has been very very quiet the last 24 hrs

Surefire sign, Tracie :winkwink:
Do you have one of those birthing balls to bounce on?

Lol petipas - I have the same shining glow. I'm so spotty!! I never got the glow.

We do drapes, starlight backdrops, covers etc. it's starting to slow down for Xmas thank god.

Tracie, what a brilliant idea! You've even got handles (ears? antlers?) to hold on to!

Lou, that sounds magical :cloud9:

Ah Lou my mum used to be a wedding coordinator in Essex she used to work at leez priory an she finished at gosfield hall, lovely grand venues, I used to help her out sometimes , wedding have a lovely buzz.
Tracie hope she appears soon! X
Petit have u never had a message from talking Tom? I have had them saying play with me I'm bored!!

Morning girls. Never slept so much in my life! Lol... Well apart from when i was expecting Laura!

Hi ladies heart tree invited me to join you all x I have not had a chance to read all 81 pages but I'm sure it will give me something to do later x

Congrats on all your bfp's xxxx

Thank you embo x did you decide whether to take aspirin or not? I've taken it for 2 days now will take it till first app at epu then go from there xxx

I've bought some but I really don't know whether to take it. My consultant said not to but my Epu nurse said it can't harm. I'm only reluctant because I knew a lady on here who was told to stop baby aspirin but I can't remember why now!!
Neversaynever it's holly who comes on your journal. Can you remember why??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->