PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I think heart tree said something about bleeding in the uterus x I'm in 2 minds too if I'm doing right thing but when I read it can't do any harm I thought why not but now I'm just not sure lol decisions decisions xxx

I know this is just one of those problems we pal ladies have!!! If I take it, then have another miscarriage I'll blame myself. If I don't have it, then have a loss I'll blame myself!! I can't win!
How're you feeling? Any symptoms?

Yeah that's what I was thinking lol can't win either way so just have to pray an hope for the best x
Im feeling ok one min the panicked the next! Not even late for af yet due tomorrow or mon an been testing positive since 12th so hoping that's a good sign thats my earliest bfp xxx I have backache slight nausea, slight pains in bbs an tmi loose bm oh and my first symptom which made me think I was pregnant before bfp.....THRUSH! Ive not had it for about 10yrs so knew something was up trust me to get the worst symptom going! Had cramps in my belly last night but from what I can see on here that's normal I never get belly cramps either so hoping they are all good signs an this is eventually my sticky bean x I'm quietly optimistic though as all my readings said dec xxxx

Theyre brilliant symptoms for so early :) I usually test quite early too but this time I gave up at 10 dpo cos I got a bfn. Tested on a few ic's and got evapy lines, then 2 days after AF was due got an obvious bfp :)

I'm guessing you have stopped testing now? I just can't help myself hope I can stop testing soon an just relax xx

The last time I tested was the day before my scan!! The control line was so faint because the positive slurped up most of the dye!!

I'm looking forward to nice dark lines lol xxx

Oh man, you girls are chatty! Congrats 9babies...twins oh my. Welcome Mrskg, great symptoms so far.

MrsK...congrats :thumbup: my AF isn't due till tomorrow either and I got a positive on the 12th too :flower:

Embo...Holly went for a scan at 6 weeks and there was a bleed near her uterus and was told to stop taking it ASAP. She had a bleed at 15 weeks too bless her but she's ok now.

:hi: to everyone, weekend which means no time on here boooo!

XxX

Thanks hunny :) I'm really at war with myself about this decision :/

Embo I'm going to forward a link in a minute to a thread I set up about aspirin when I was having the same dilemma it's interesting. When did you get your 3 on the clear blue digi, I really want a 3 before 5 weeks! Might go get one today! Welcome mrs k and hi! Davies that is a strange / good sign! Afm no cramping and no nightmares which I had in my other three pregnancies so I'm happy!

Thanks Fili. I would love to read that.

I got 3+ at 5+2 x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/771466-aspirin-magical-cure-miscarriages.html

Here you go embo, this made me decide to take it even without doctor's orders at the time. How did your meal go?

It was lovely but he was late!! Ella had a right go at him so it was a little tense! It wasn't his fault he had to walk in the ice and snow so it took a bit longer than usual!
I couldn't eat much. I was hot and bothered and nauseous :(

Thanks for the info Fili I've just taken 1 !! I know that at my scan everything was good up to that point so if I do have another loss I know it won't be my fault! Just preparing myself!!!

Do you still want twins? If you get 3+ you might be onto a winner!!!

You know what embo, I will just be over the moon if I get one, but won't complain if there's two in there, Ill look at it as getting two back!! Aww poor boy, oh well treat them mean keep them keen your daughter had the right idea lol! Hope you feel very sick today too!! X

I don't really have any symptoms today. I'm tired (but I've had insomnia at night) and my boobs are slightly tender.
How about you? How're your symptoms?

Same as you but I actually slept quite well last night, always wake up at 5am to go to the loo tho! My bbs are tender. I'm on steroids which can be prescribed to alleviate morning sickness so not really getting that, just the odd bit. My biggest symptom is feeling out of it for hours at a time. It's a bit like a head rush but it's almost like the feeling you get when you realise you've just drank too much alchohol if you know what I mean!! Do you get that? My sister didn't have any symptoms with her two successful problem free pregnancies and thinks I'm crazy symptom spotting lol but then I can't really expect her to fully understand, thankfully for her.

When my Dr referred me to EPAU she said 'it might be something as simple as aspirin' but i didn't question her any further. Hmmm i read that thread but i'm still wary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->