PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

That's definitely something to think about. With my dd's and DS I had no symptoms. No ms. I was tired with my boy but that's all I remember! Maybe I did and I've forgotten though!! It's been a long time since I went full term. 11 years! Oh wow!!

it's an ongoing argument for or against aspirin. I'm now taking it on doc's orders for no reason. it's part of dr s's protocol but I would have chosen to take it anyway as i thought well I keep putting the same in gonna get same out as I knew my last loss was a chromosomal normal baby, docs said it's my body so... But everyone has different reasons for taking it, that thread gives good and bad stories but think there's more good!

If you can't remember then they probably weren't that bad lol! I think we just drive ourselves mad after losses but it's understandable. I'm still testing three times a day to make sure my poas are still dark! Do you have any cramps?

Definitely a lot of good. I know Joey too so that helps. I hear ppl say it won't hurt either way so maybe i'll think about it. I just wish there were difinitive studies

Yes. Last night they were quite uncomfortable. I seem to cramp more when I'm constipated and I'm very badly constipated :( I think the progesterone doesn't help with that problem. And the iron in my prenatal

Yeah I know what you mean those bowel type cramps are not nice, yes def linked to progesterone, most likely a good sign though!

Yeah puppy I wish there were more definitive studies for miscarriages in general, it's frustrating isnt it?

I read the thread I def think there was more good than bad x I feel a bit silly cause I'm a believer in what's for you won't go passed you x so either way what will be will be x I honestly don't know how I've managed to have 3 successful pregnancies lol 6 months ago I didn't even know you only had a few fertile days how niave was I lol x I think this pal is going to be a whole different journey for me x

I believe this will be my rainbow baby but only because of psychic readings I've had has anyone else had readings? ( sorry to Anyone who doesn't believe) x

I took aspirin for first 12 weeks, chromosome issues were ruled out. I asked my dr and he said it won't hurt, not sure if it made any difference to this pregnancy but I felt like I was doing something. I think overall accupuncture is def what helped me get pg and stay pg but we had infertility issues too

I started as soon as I found out and double checked with ivf clinic that it would be ok. They said its such a small dose it won't hurt for first 12 weeks. If you did it for years and years you may have some kidney issues as its not great for them.

Mrskg I really love those psychic detective programmes so after my second miscarriage i was feeling like I'd never have children. So when I googled Nancy myers, one of the psychic detectives off the programme, I saw she did psychic readings via email as long as you sent a recent picture. She said I would have two children and that she sensed a problem with my thyroid but I would be too subtle to show up in tests. Had tests, no problem. But after third miscarriage went to dr s who I'm with now and he took another test and it came out 3.36 which he said was too high as he wants it to be under 2. Now on thyroxine! Hope the 2 children bit comes true now! Paid 50 dollars and she seemed genuine and nice. She's always on the telly. She had miscarriages herself

They did tests incl chromosome and there wasn't a reason, the usual "bad luck". But my infertility issue was immature eggs so I think it would have something to do with my eggs not being good enough. I hate it when they say it's bad luck!

Lou- I credit acu for mine too! And pred/lovenox. 15 weddings is a lot. I would be stressed

Pip- your post made me laugh. My face is so greasy by the end of the day I could oil a car with it

Fili- I'm so happy for no puking- thank you steroids!

Mrskg- welcome! My coworker went to a psychic a few months ago and she said I would be preg oct/nov (true) and she went to a psychic fair and got me a bag of stones and the psychic put 2 fertility stones in it, all the others were just 1 stone (prosperity, etc) so the psychic must have known it was twins.

Embo- just make sure its low dose or baby asp. I take an orange flavored chewable daily.

Tracie- a girl on another forum I'm in is in he same boat as you and she was bouncing on her ball. I had never heard of a birthing ball before. Hope the diva appears soon!

They did tests incl chromosome and there wasn't a reason, the usual "bad luck". But my infertility issue was immature eggs so I think it would have something to do with my eggs not being good enough. I hate it when they say it's bad luck!

I know it's so frustrating!! At least it's all worked out now but it's such a horrible thing to go through to get there eventually, it's a good job it's all worth it! I am wondering if my eggs were over cooked, I have a 28 day cycle and I always ovulated on day 15 or 16 in my last three pregnancies, this time however it was exactly day 14 so I'm hoping it makes a difference!

Lou- I credit acu for mine too! And pred/lovenox. 15 weddings is a lot. I would be stressed

Pip- your post made me laugh. My face is so greasy by the end of the day I could oil a car with it

Fili- I'm so happy for no puking- thank you steroids!

Mrskg- welcome! My coworker went to a psychic a few months ago and she said I would be preg oct/nov (true) and she went to a psychic fair and got me a bag of stones and the psychic put 2 fertility stones in it, all the others were just 1 stone (prosperity, etc) so the psychic must have known it was twins.

Embo- just make sure its low dose or baby asp. I take an orange flavored chewable daily.

Tracie- a girl on another forum I'm in is in he same boat as you and she was bouncing on her ball. I had never heard of a birthing ball before. Hope the diva appears soon!

Oh that's really interesting about the 2 stones hopeful!! If I get children then i will believe in psychics forever more!!

Baby aspirin is 75mg in the UK, 81mg in the US. Both are ok. They sometimes prescribe double the dose in first tri.

For those ladies wondering about bleeding: Aspirin (and other blood thinners for that matter) does not make you bleed in that it does not start bleeding. It won't make you spontaneously bleed into your uterus. What it does do is make you bleed a little longer when you have an existing bleed. So, if you cut your finger or you had a bleed in the uterus you would bleed a little longer than if you weren't taking blood thinners. On a low dose such as the baby aspirin it won't make much difference.

However, if you suffer from an ulcer, already have bleeding in your uterus (such as the lady in never's journal) or any other medical condition that aspirin might interact with then you need to speak to your doctor first.

How is everyone? I woke up to like 5 new pGes and I can't keep up. Anyone want to clue me in .

I need a magic wand that creates delicious meals. I'm STARVING and too lazy to cook or get groceries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->