PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I'm having a dont want to eat day. I managed some Cheerios for brekie and tomato soup for lunch. Everything I loved before tastes kinda weird to me now :shrug:
Think we're having chilli for tea in baked potatoes and sour cream. Mmmm!!

Mmm sounds good. I just made spag Bol but I make it spicy and put steak seasoning in. We think it tastes better warmed up too so we leave it to cool then reheat. I think a poster called dragon flies is giving birth around now and that was her fourth try! Gives me hope!

Hi ladies I can't eat today! Tuna sandwich an a banana! Coming up to dinner time an can't think of anything to do! Feel sicky an been really moody all day! Think everyone hates me!! Lol x

All sounds normal! Hope you feel well enough to have some dinner x x

still waiting... my walk did nothing. lol o well... :( just saw something that made ma laugh soooo hard so hopefully that make her come out!

The laughing might work best tracie! You must be so excited!!!

Right girls I caved and ran out earlier to get a clear blue digi and I just plucked up the courage to do it and it is a 3 + and I'm not even 5 weeks yet!!!! I am so happy! I know this might mean if my hormone levels are higher than last time perhaps it's a sticky one!:happydance::happydance:

Yay fili!! How exciting!! Tracie bless u have u tried castor oil? My friend did an baby came that day! My Sis did an she had sickness no baby! It did look awful lol!! X

you shouldnt use caster oil, its not trusted at all... thats one method i wont ever use. lol :)

How come tracie? Every one I know did this to bring on labour. I've never heard of it being dangerous. Holy cow things have definitely changed :/

Change of plan on dinner! We're having Chinese takeout mmmmm!!

Spring rolls, sesame toast and beef and mushroom with steamed rice nom nom nom!!!

I had a tiny jacket potato I'm hungry but don't want anything an I'm moody coz I need to eat!
Tracie I never heard that hun, my Sis tried it an was really sick an she was gagging drinking it! Looked discusting!! I def wouldn't drink it but I no people it's worked for! Oh well she will come just when you least expect it xxx

Embo my mouth is watering, I am still hungry after my dinner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->