PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Titi I have read stories where nothing on scan just an empty sac then week later baby an hb! Don't give up Hun he maybe shy big hugs an positive thinking xxxx

Titi Don't be put off by dates, with this one I went for my first scan at what I thought was 6 weeks but I only measured 5+1 with no heartbeat. He is a week behind my af dates. It wasn't until next scan I saw the flicker, he must have been a late implanter, try stay positive for next scan xx

Titi- I agree with the girls, I have read tons of stories where there was no hb, even up to 7+ wks and then it appeared. My coworker said she didn't see one for 9 weeks but that was 14 yrs ago so I don't know how closely she was monitored, probably quite a bit though as she had 2 mc before, one was ectopic and she lost her tube.

Heart- those machines can be off and someone counting can be WAY off. With my 2nd us, she had the machine do the counting and it was 109, then she looked around and went back and then the machine counted 117 & 120.
At the 6 wk, they just wanted it over 80 if they could see it. And they said some see it then and some don't. They have never given me false hope either, they specialize in rpl girls. I love them.
I contemplated doing a scan next thurs too, decided to just do it though as I want to know weekly what's going on. Would your scan be on the better machine?

I just used nail polish remover to get a small spot of paint out of dh's shirt, made me feel horrible afterwards, won't be doing that again. I googled though and they said it was fine, lol. I don't know how anyone could work in a salon when bfp.

I ate olive garden today, soup salad and breadsticks, my first time out to dinner since bfp. It was amazing for soup salad and breadsticks, best I ever ate. It's an Italian restaurant chain im sure isn't overseas...

And I just had to google what a jacket potato is, we call it a baked potato- too funny

Heart, ducky's heart rate varies constantly. Funnily enough, so does mine :winkwink:

Thanks ladies. I feel loads better hearing your stories. I don't know why I did t mention this discrepancy of the heart rate until now. Hopeful it comforts me to hear the same thing happened to you. Feeling more confident now.

I also googled jacket potato today!!! That is so funny.

Olive garden sounds delicious. I'm not feeling as sick today but very very hungry. I just saw the Twilight movie, I'm embarrassed to admit. But it was a fun escape, even with it revolving around pregnancy.

Tracie, tell that little one it's time. Enough is enough!

That is so funny heart! Glad I'm not the only one who didn't know a jacket potato, it sounds so cute
Also happy you feel better about the heartbeat!

Yeah olive garden sounds nice, I am sure we have one in London, probably not the same, I'll have a look. Heart I am glad you're reassured x x last night I ate a papaya, and omg I was sick as a dog. I googled it and it did mention that if eaten unripe it can cause miscarriages in high amounts! :shock: mine was very ripe and I puked it up anyway. I think though that it was probably because I ate a whole quite big one, they are about the size of a mango. I'm not worried it would cause a miscarriage as I think that's overreacting but just thought I'd warn you all it upset my stomach!

Hi ladies I forget we have diff names! Baked potato French fries etc!! Lol too funny! Oh hopeful I love olive garden we go normally with work to the states I love the salad! Yum yum! Pleased you feel better heart!
Well I have woken up with a throat like razor blades a blocked nose an sore eyes! There's nothing I can take is there? X

Hi Davies! We are early birds this morning lol! No don't take anything x x with my nk cells stuff I would love it if I got poorly as it means your immune system is successfully being suppressed to allow the pregnancy to continue!! Or maybe you just have a little normal cold!

Really? So I wouldn't have high nk cells? Coz that was going to b my next test if nothing worked! I think it's common cold, throats sore an I feel like I have pepper up my nose! I just read I can put vixks on my chest that's fine! Hope ur well today? I needed a wee at 530! Been awake ever since got up 630!will have a nap soon though? Lol xx

Morning girls I don't think I posted these on this thread, I thought you might like to see them! :coffee:

Attachments

• clearblue3.jpg
    clearblue3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 12
davies i wouldn't know it's just us high nk cell peeps rarely get ill from what i can gather but definitely don't know if that rules out high nk cells for you! x x

Fili - Love the pics!! DP looks great, hope he had a good night :thumbup:
I remember my first 3+, that was this pg'cy, with the others i never got passed 2-3. x

I am very rarely ill either it's really not like me to get a cold!! May be it's ok this time who knows?! X

wow, I'm sorry ladies but I skipped the last 30 pages i read 20 or so and couldn't catch up. This thread moves fast. sorry if I missed anything.

Congrats on all the succesful scans in the last few days fabulous news. The vibe on this thread is becoming quite positive.

About 40 odd pages back you did gender predictions, I think I'm having a girl, dh thinks/ hopes/ wants a boy we will remain team yellow tho, i personally think it's the last true surprise in life!

Who has scan's this week? Mine is tuesday.

how is everyone feeling?

Time for bed but I will catch up at work tomorrow!!

Thanks Lou I only ever got a 3 when I was practically 6 weeks so I know that at least my hormone levels are much higher! Davies oh yes def a good sign, your body's immune system is def weakened during pregnancy normally everyone's is. I know that much! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->