PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili- love the pics!

Davies - I have a list of safe meds from dr office, it's in categories from colds to heartburn, I will find it and post but just know I'm scared to take anything but I have taken tums, beano, gas x and maalox a few weeks ago when I had such bad upper stomach gas.

Thank justw! I have a scan on thurs

Coughs: robitussin

Sinus congestion and colds: sudafed, tylenol sinus, cool mist vaporizer
Antihistamines: chlortrimeton, actifed, sudafed plus, saline nasal spray

Sore throat:
Lozenges: cepacol, chloraseptic
Cough drops: halls, vicks, or lemon drops

Headache, pain and/or fever:
Tylenol or other acetaminophen product: 650 mg to 1000mg every 6 hours as needed. Max dose of 4000mg in 24 hour period. Check labels and do not mix meds.

PLEASE READ:
So it also says: there are no guarantees regarding safety of medications in pregnancy so avoid taking medications you do not need.

Thanks hopeful I'm trying nothing for now to see how I get on! I'm starving today! Xx

I felt grotty all day but perking up now! What's everyone eating tonight? We are on the steak tonight!

I'm just picking today. Houmus and pitta. Coleslaw etc. Can't stomach anything else.

hi ladies x

fili youre reading sounds good amazing that you found problem with thyriod because of that! loving you're 3+ xxx

hopeful OMG congrats for your twins thats you an 9babies they say things come in 3's x as lovely as it is for everyone else i really hope im not the 3rd lol my medium said it might be twins an my friend called me this morn to say she'd had a dream i had identical twin boys!!!

tracie97 my friends used clary sage oil in their baths an that worked for them x or you could try nipple stimulation lol takes about an hour though an someone told me yest tmi sorry digesting semen also helps gl hope you dont have to much longer to wait to meet your gorgeous baby daughter xxx

titi :hugs:

afm...im a little concerned tests not getting any darker they're still a great positive but i thought there would be more progression i have read some dont get dark lines till 5wks or not at all an all tests have a different ammount of dye so that all makes me feel better x i know i should be happy they are still positive just having a wee freaked out moment xxx

oh an tea for us lol we're having a picky tea - mini pizzas, spare ribs, mini omlettes, chicken balls with sweet sour sauce inside an spicy chicken with dips x not sounding that great to me but sure ill pick at something xxx

im hoping i wont make it through the night before i have to go in... getting regular pains, getting stronger as the days gone on... hoping this is it!

oh thats great gl xxx

my friend was due on 13th im her birthing partner still waiting though feel like im on call lol xxx

Good luck tracie!!

I just took another 25 miu ic and the line is as dark or darker than the control line! :yipee: Oh dear I am an addict.

Hi tracie any news?
Hi ladies I had funny day watching films haven't eaten was to nauseaus an no appetite! Tonight went out had soup then a pie which was discusting but came with mushy peas an they were good! An I shared melt in middle chocolate cake! Which was ok! Just not enjoying anything right now! Slept 2 hours this afternoon!! X

Ohhh hope tracie is going into labour! :happydance: I just went to sleep for two hours too Davies but now my sleep pattern is going to be messed up! Is anyone suffering constipation cramps iykwim? Sorry tmi!

GL tracie!

Fili- I get const cramps and it scares me as feel like other cramps. I go every day though thank god. A girl on another forum said she hasn't gone in a week! And has horrible cramps

I'm making lasagna! And got the stuff for chex mix, I just spent 145 US at grocery store

Well I think I'm fucked. Bleeding. Lower back cramps. Trying to get in touch with a nurse right now to get an ultrasound. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->