PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Praying for you heart! I hope you can get in for a scan soon. When I bled from prog supp, the dr that called me back said its very rare to have a mc so soon after a good scan and that his wife bled tons - gushing- with their now 19 year old. It sounds like a subchorionic hemmorhage. But I know it's impossible to not feel sick and scared, even when it's ok.

I'm so sorry Hearty. I know you are trying to prepare yourself for the worst, but I'm gonna hold out lots of hope for you. The universe can't be this cruel. Sending you lots of strength and love.

Thanks everyone. I decided not to go to the ER. I called my other doctor's clinic and talked to the physician on call. She told me to wait until tomorrow. I'm spotting brown blood at the moment. No active bleeding. It was a fairly small amount of blood, but it was more than spotting.

Can you believe that the place I originally called still hasn't called me back to schedule an ultrasound? Even after my husband yelled at them. I'm filing a formal complaint when I have a little more energy.

The other doctor is the one I pay privately. They are going to call me first thing in the morning to tell me what time to come in. At this point, I'd rather go there and pay. I trust them more.

Pip, thanks for the instructions. The first place told me to save the tissue, but didn't give any instructions. When I called the second place, I asked for instructions. She said to put it in a ziploc bag and put it in the freezer. Hopefully I won't have to do this, but I wonder why they said freezer and your doctors said no freezer.

Absolutely gutted this is happening. I'm expecting the worst tomorrow. Just had to call my boss and tell her. Tim is coming with me so at least I won't be alone with bad news.

Heart - I'm so sorry your going through this. I'm glad the bleeding has slowed down and turned brown. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that your one of those women who bleed for no reason at all.

I bled 5 times with Izzy, i even had really bad pains... i gave up and got a shock when the scan showed her perfectly swimming around :) please dont give up yet

Thanks Tracie. I hope the same is true for me. Do you have a status update? Please don't worry about posting because of me. That's the name of the game. Good and bad news can happen all in one day.

had my bloody show, contracting every 7 mins, waiting for them to get to 5 mins or lower and last over a min then i can go in... or if i cant take the pain anymore, but atm i can hack it.... just lol.

heart- so sorry about the stupid place that didn't call back. Some people just don't freakin' get it with women that are PAL.

Glad you have a plan for tomorrow and you have a great support system. I know plenty of women that did bleed/ cramp and are fine. My boss's wife bled through 4 hotel towels on vacation and their daughter was born fine. Hoping the same for you- that this is just a terrible scare.

Will be praying for it all to be alright.

Tracie - wishing you all the strength you'll need to get through the next few hours. Good luck honey.

Tracie, I can't believe you are on here giving me support while you are going into labor! I hope there's a little diva in your arms tomorrow. Good luck.

I called the stupid place back and they told me that they weren't ever planning on calling today! When my husband talked to him, that's the impression he got. But the nurse was very nice and told me what Pip told me, to put any tissue in the fridge. So that's what I do if I have to. She also made my case a high priority so that I got a call immediately in the morning. (why I wasn't listed as a high priority in the first place is beyond me!)

On an amusing note, just to distract my mind, my brother just texted me a picture of him with Lady Gaga! Apparently his friend is dating her. His friend is Taylor Kinney who is in the Vampire Diaries. I have no idea who he is, but when I googled him, I was impressed with how hot my brother's friends are!

I'm glad you got an understanding nurse this time that was really crappy of them. hoping your doing ok.

Tracie - Good luck with the labour progressing

I'm glad you can get in tomorrow heart! I really think you are ok but the not knowing is so hard. Thats cool about lady gaga...I don't know who that actor is either

Tracie- good luck tomorrow! Sounds like diva is about here...

Heart hope you are ok. I have been out of the loop bc of serious stress going on in my life. Praying for every single one of you, that we are all doing well. How is everyone

in effing agony lol hospital dnt seem to care tho... they still wont let me come in!

Just read back tracie hope labor is going well and you had your baby now. And heart I am praying so hard for you right now that everything is alright. :hugs:

Heart thinking about you this morning, I hope you get nothing but good news at your scan today x x x x

Tracie, good luck to you, hope it's all over quickly and you get to give izzy a big cuddle very soon!

still praying for you heart xx

tracie i hope you dont have too much longer till you can go to hospital xx

9babies im sorry you're having stress xx

afm...my worrying over faint lines today been aliviated for a wee while x done a first response one step with a miu of 100! an test line as dark as the control line x never had one this dark x stick beany stick x actually feeling slightly excited today hope the feeling lasts x going to treat myself to a digi today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->