PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart...first thing I thought of was you when I woke up and I'm so angry on your behalf they didn't scan you yesterday :trouble: un fucking believable. I hope you manage to get a little sleep (I know) get your scan early and you get a pleasant surprise. You're in my thoughts all day hun :hugs:

Tracie...has the diva arrived? :hugs:

Hoping everyone is ok :hugs:

XxX

Heart I'm sending u big hugs positive thoughts, I hope an pray you just did what I did an aggravated your cervix, update when you no Hun were all with you xxxx

Tracie is she here yet we all need to meet her?? Hope you got some rest hun before tge big push, what a fab pressie xx

Hows everyone else? I no were all thinking of heart an praying!! Xx

I can't believe what happened while I was sleeping.

Good luck tracie. You've probably had her by now.

Heart, I hope they get you in for a scan as quickly as possible. I'm so sorry you're going through all this.

Tracie! :yipee::happydance::dance:
I hope they let you in the hospital before you had her :winkwink:

Heart, the reason the tissue has to go in the fridge and absolutely not in the freezer is because the lab will try and grow some cells or so they told me. If you were just having normal testing (to rule out a molar pregnancy) I think they can put it on ice.
When I had mine genetically tested I kept confirming manically with everyone that they were following the correct protocol and not going for the usual.

I hope you don't need the advice! The fact that your bleeding has not become heavier is great news!

Heart - I really hope that everything is ok. I had brown/pink bleeding with this pregnancy at 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 9 weeks and 12 weeks. I know how your feeling and i also prepared myself for the worst, but remember its not over and loads of women have the bleeding early on and have happy healthy babies.

Tracie - hope your doing ok sweetie and the hospital have allowed you in now - so exciting :happydance:

MrsKg - congrats on your dark test line - i got the same with this one too i never got one as strong with the ones i lost.

Hope everything one else is ok on this Monday morning xx

9, I can't wait to see the scan pics you promised us for today! :yipee:

Morning ladies. Just checking I'm to see if we heard from heart or Tracie. Praying that everything is ok.

Thanks ttclou25 that really reassures me I have to say the digi is not as exciting as the lines I had digi before but never lines like that only ever saw dark lines on others pics and the fact it was a 100miu I'm really starting to believe hope it's not short lived x

Thinking of you both tracie & heart xxx

Good luck today Hearty. I really hope they get you in fast.

Tracie, hope you've had her by now. Wishing you a speedy delivery.

MrsKgy, congrats on the dark lines!!

Praying for you heart. Praying hard. L:hugs: My scan was cancelled bc the doc is sick, but I got o ne set for Wednesday by another doc. So I am ok with that. Sorry if that disappoints anyone, I am actually ok with it, bc maybe by then they will see more, bc I will be only two days till 6 weeks.
Tracie hope you had your sweetie by now.

Aw sorry your scan been cancelled but as you say least you'll be a couple more days by then x can't wait to see your 2 beanies xx

Me neither. It makes it easier to see them the further along I am , so that is why I am ok with it. Hiw are you today mrsk?

I'm doing ok ta x still excited by my super strong lines never got them with chemicals so taking this as a positive sign x I couldn't sleep last night...insomnia?? Then was up at 6am before hubby I done test an couldn't take smile of my face he looked happy but I know he's still holding back a little wish I could tell him it will be fine for sure xx got loads of housework to do but can't drag myself away from here x keep looking for updates from tracIe an heart hope they are both ok xxx

Wow we must be twins bc I coiuldnt sleep last night either. Hope you get more sleep tonight. :hugs: yeah I should be cleaning but I want to hear updates.

Hi ladies,
Tracie heart im praying for u both i hope all going well with both of you!
Afm on off nausea all day!! Cold is def starting to come out in full swing!! I get scared to sneeze do you get that? Oh god it makes me knicker check even more! im 7 weeks 1 day yippee I so hope this babies for keeps I feel like i have been pg forever!! xx

Praying for you heart. Praying hard. L:hugs: My scan was cancelled bc the doc is sick, but I got o ne set for Wednesday by another doc. So I am ok with that. Sorry if that disappoints anyone, I am actually ok with it, bc maybe by then they will see more, bc I will be only two days till 6 weeks.
Tracie hope you had your sweetie by now.

Um, 9, I don't get it... why would anyone but yourself be disappointed?

Bc I was supposed to get pic s pf the ultrasound and show it here, and some were looking forward to seeing the pics.

I am one of those looking forward to the pics but it isn't my scan or my baby so I can wait. It is what it is, right?

Is it a high risk obgyn that you are seeing? Do you mind me asking what meds/supplements you are on this time round?

Ok ladies, i've been thinking we shouldn't mention Heart anymore until she decides to post. She knows we all love her and are thinking about her but she might feel under tremendous pressure and need some time on her own for a while. Girls if you agree shall we just do that?

On the other hand for Tracie we need to put her under lots of pressure to get that diva out! lol!

Oh nevermind 9, you'll get better pictures on a 6 week scan anyway! Exciting! I LOVE seeing twinny sacs. Can't wait! Hopeful can't wait to see your next ones either! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->