PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I am one of those looking forward to the pics but it isn't my scan or my baby so I can wait. It is what it is, right?

Is it a high risk obgyn that you are seeing? Do you mind me asking what meds/supplements you are on this time round?
I am sorry I fi offended you by saying that people would be disapointed.

I am seeing an high risk ob-gyn was seeing an midwife but she switched me when she found out I was high risk.lol. I am on hydroxychloroquine for my lupus, it is an anti malaria drug, and also on progesterone shots, I get them in my butt. That is about it, also on high folic acid pills.

Fili, that pressure is the reason I don't tell anyone when my scans are anymore...

Not offended at all, 9. Don't see why I should be.

I remember talking to you about the possibility of antimalarials. I heard that they prescribe them in London's lupus pregnancy clinic. I'm glad your doctor is keeping up with the latest techniques. Fingers crossed it works! Fxfxfxfx

I agree fili about heart. Thanks for sharing that, bc honestly the pressure is a lot to take

Hi ladies,
Tracie heart im praying for u both i hope all going well with both of you!
Afm on off nausea all day!! Cold is def starting to come out in full swing!! I get scared to sneeze do you get that? Oh god it makes me knicker check even more! im 7 weeks 1 day yippee I so hope this babies for keeps I feel like i have been pg forever!! xx

lol at you being scared to sneeze - i am exactly the same i do it now too, i get so angry if i sneeze like its going to push something out. :wacko:

Not offended at all, 9. Don't see why I should be.

I remember talking to you about the possibility of antimalarials. I heard that they prescribe them in London's lupus pregnancy clinic. I'm glad your doctor is keeping up with the latest techniques. Fingers crossed it works! Fxfxfxfx

Well they don't prescribe them that often at my doctors, but I asked for them, after steroids werent an option for me. And my insurance wouldn't cover them so I pay out of pocket for them, but it is worth it for me. Thanks. For your support. I appreciate it a lot:hugs:

Lou pleased to no im not the only wierd one!! I bet Tracie is wishing she could just sneeze an she will be out lol!! xx

Just woke up. Waiting to get a call to schedule the u/s. No blood this morning but definitely can feel something on the left side in my uterus. I stupidly took a pregnancy test today and it was lighter. I'm pretty sure it's over.

I'm ok thanks 9! No sickness really just sore bbs.
Davies and Lou :xmas13: about the sneezing! I have thought the same myself.

Heart I am really hoping you are wrong. Praying you get an ultrasound an the bleeding is nothing. :hugs:

Heart hugs sweetie, but if your not bleeding now i think thats a positive sign hun thinking of you xxx

We're still ok. Baby is measuring 7+4 and heartbeat has gone up to 135. There is some old blood near my cervix, but apparently pretty far away from the gestational sac. It's not a very big clot, but they want to keep an eye on it. They looked at both of my ovaries as I've been feeling a lot of stuff on my left side. There is a good looking corpus luteum cyst, but no blood or anything other fluid. I will most likely still have some bleeding, but there didn't appear to be any fresh blood in there.

Today was the first time Tim ever saw a good scan and first time he ever saw a heartbeat. I'm still shaking girls. I don't know how I'm going to get through this. I'm a nervous wreck.

I love you all for all the support. I really can't thank you enough.

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo. So so so happy for you heart :) :) :)

Heart - thats amazing news!! im so chuffed for you:happydance::happydance::happydance: now try and relax and enjoy.xx

Thanks girls. I'm still shaken, but I know I need to relax a little. I think I'm going to cancel my u/s appointment on Friday. I don't need any more news before Christmas. This is all the news I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->