PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart - That is the BEST news! So glad you got to share it with Tim. its a Christmas miracle!!! So thankful everything is ok, and that you can have that reassurance. I am smiling so big right now :)

heart I am just smiling and crying - SOOOOOO HAAAPPPYYY For you!!! wow, i am so happy.
yeah, you can skip the scan later this week - you are doing awesome!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: This is your rainbow baby Hearty. She is already just giving Mommy fits....wait til she's a teenager LOL

Heart congrats Hun, I have this feeling its ur turn I really do for bleeding to stop so quick it defo didn't sound like mc! So exciting Hun I no how u feel with the scan situation I am def cancelling mine an enjoying Xmas to! I no everyone's different but for me the shaking the other day was enough till after Xmas lol!! X

Hey girls, very nervously joining your thread. Thanks Hopeful for pointing me in the right direction. Please god we will all have reason to stay on this thread for the months ahead.

Just like you all, Im terrified. I've been told twice already (in error) that this pregnancy wasn't a runner so it's been a horrific time and Im only 7 weeks.

Good luck everyone!!

I'm boo hooing too! These damn pregnancy hormones! THANK YOU PAL gods!!!!! Mini heart is doing great! Totally thrilled. Fan-freakin-tastic.

Beyond thrilled for you heart. now just try to relax a bit, enjoy this moment and the holidays. <3. You've earned this.

Nothing like a happy post to life the mood hey ladies?! Heart, I am still smiling for you.

I am having an off day. Was up a record 4 times last night to go to the bathroom, woke up with an awful headache so I have been trying to sleep it off. Random cramps and back aches, probably nothing but of course, freaking me out just the same. So hungry but can't find anything to eat that is taking the hunger away, and generally just feeling off. Bleuh!

Ok, pity party over. Just have to make it through until our scan tomorrow at 11am. Praying for a good strong heartbeat. Otherwise it will be a really crappy Christmas!

How are you other ladies feeling today?

Hey girls, very nervously joining your thread. Thanks Hopeful for pointing me in the right direction. Please god we will all have reason to stay on this thread for the months ahead.

Just like you all, Im terrified. I've been told twice already (in error) that this pregnancy wasn't a runner so it's been a horrific time and Im only 7 weeks.

Good luck everyone!!

Oh my goodness, what a roller coaster! I am so sorry. I am sure it feels like the longest pregnancy ever already.

How are you feeling today? Have you had noticeable symptoms? We have all been saying that when we feel sick and crappy we want it to go away but on the days we feel better we would like the reassurance of feeling sick!! I am sure that kind o reassurance would be nice for you.
Do you have another scan scheduled for anytime soon?

hi croydon - i'm exhausted, it's 4:00 here and i would love to sleep, i'm at work. good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Good luck everyone!!

Just wanted to say congrats on your bfp. Wishing you all the luck this is a sticky bean. I'm off to bed now but speak lata xxx

Gill wow how can they tell u in error what a nightmare! Well Welcome Hun xx

Thats fantastic news heart. I'm so glad everything is ok.

I have my 2nd scan to see if I finally made it through the 6th week (never have before) in 3 hours, I'm so nervous. What if it's all over? The nausea today is helping reassure me it's all going ok but having never made it this far I'm freaking out a little. this will be the first scan hubby has been to that didn't involve bleeding and a hospital, I hope he finally gets to see our little bean with a hb.

Thats fantastic news heart. I'm so glad everything is ok.

I have my 2nd scan to see if I finally made it through the 6th week (never have before) in 3 hours, I'm so nervous. What if it's all over? The nausea today is helping reassure me it's all going ok but having never made it this far I'm freaking out a little. this will be the first scan hubby has been to that didn't involve bleeding and a hospital, I hope he finally gets to see our little bean with a hb.

I hope you can find some peace in the final hours before your scan. I know it is stressful. Hoping and praying everything will be right on target and you can enjoy seeing your little bean. Good luck :)

Welcome GillAwaiting! So sorry you've had a hard time of it already. Wishing you nothing but happy times ahead. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->