PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart that's fantastic news!!! The little heartlette is doing just great! :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :happydance: get lots of rest now and look after yourself as you've had a big shock and an emotional rollercoaster and a half x x x

Croydon, justwaiting, good luck tomorrow!

Hi gill, welcome, sorry for all you've been through x x

Anyone else getting bloody and stuffy noses, I've had it for two days now the bleeding is not flowing or anything just bloody bits in my nose and when I blow, anyone else?

Cannot believe I'm up at this time!!! Had a nap then went asda for all my Christmas bits. Chocs, nuts, cheese biscuits etc. it was bliss!! Only 2 other shoppers!! I hate supermarkets around Christmas time! Off to bed now yawn!!

Fili I get bloody bits every time I blow my nose! I've had a stuffy nose on and off since my TWW :)

Fili- I've gotten it from my right nostril for weeks now.

Davies- I am scared to sneeze too, just don't do it laying down as it hurts worse, totally normal though. Now when I sneeze I just feel extra full in lower belly

That sounds good Embo, I hate shopping with tons of people around

oh dear, hubby is home from work with the shivers. He thinks he might have the flu. He is in his PJ's already. He is not usually a wimp when it comes to getting sick so I know he feels bad. Now he is saying he will sleep in the guest room so I don't get sick and he wants me to call my clinic first thing in the morning to see if they do flu shots and if they could do us both while we are there for the scan. I think its a bit over the top but i know he is trying to be sweet.
I never get flu shots, i never get the flu and the people i know who get the shots often get sick from having them so they make me nervous. Have you all had flu shots?

I want to thank you all for such amazing words of support today. I'm a lucky woman to have you all. It's been a draining day. I went to work after my scan and then my therapy session. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up. I'll also not be available tomorrow for most of the day. But I promise to catch up with you all tomorrow night. I also want to update the front page with scan dates for everyone.

Good luck with scans tomorrow. I think it's Titi, Croy and Round. Will go look in a second.

Welcome to the new ladies. Let me know when your upcoming scans are and I'll include them.

Just, how was your scan?

Croy, I've never had the flu shot either. I never get sick. I really don't want to get one while pregnant if I can avoid it. Sorry your hubby is feeling sick. Sweet of him to sleep away from you.

Oh heart you're more than welcome! x x x :friends: so so glad the nightmare is over for you

That is such a good idea embo, i went yesterday and it was horrendous!

Thanks for the 'nose-y' comments!

Hopeful, you know what you were saying about the taste of the steroids? Well I find it nicer to place the aspirin tablet on my tongue first (tastes quite sweet) then put the steroids on the tongue then 'squirt' water to down them all with a water bottle. Hope that's helpful if you take aspirin.

I did another test this morning, going to post it now! :wacko:

I am quite happy with these, I just want the test lines to be darker than the control now!! The 1st pic is 21dpo and the 2nd is 22dpo. The first pic at 21dpo had a slightly longer drying time I think.

...........can't...stop...poas-ing :nope:

Attachments

• 21dpo_copy.jpg
    21dpo_copy.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 22dpo.jpg
    22dpo.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
Fili lovely tests Hun, my nausea is getting worse I had it until 830 last night! An I woke up at 9am today which was lovely but man I feel sick I tried to eat ginger biscuit with water but still feel sick! X

Yay for sickness Davies!! I hope you get really ill Grow Davies bean grow!! :yipee:

the tests look great Fili you naughty POAS'er lol :thumbup:

I would now officially like to have a nights sleep :brat:, I have religously slept on my left every night as your meant to with later pg'cy and i ache so much i cant sleep, tonight im sleeping on the right lol

Ooh that must be frustrating always sleeping on your left! Poor you!

Must b hard work Lou but I can't sleep on my stomach now as I'm paranoid!! Lol I tend to sleep on
My left anyway so hopefully good for me!
Has anyone heard from tracie?? Is her diva here?? Xx

How are you tracie? How is everyone else? Never, heart,hopeful, davies, fili, gill, and anyone i missed I am sorry.

Round Croydon Titi what times ur scans girls fxd for u all xxx
Afm cold in full swing!! Hubby on his work do go karting!! reckons he be home by 8-9pm! Pigs may fly lol!!
Hows every1? x

croy- i got flu shot a month before bfp as they told me to because i would be on steroids and the flu runs rampant in MN (states). i had never gotten one before and was scared but i didn't get sick from it. i rarely get sick anyway. i would be nervous to get it while pregnant even though it's fine to and they encourage it but i'm nervous to do anything now

davies- sorry to hear you are still sick from cold but m/s is good ;)

hi 9B

fili - those lines are so dark, when is your beta again? after xmas?

lou - i used to be a stomach sleeper, ever since about wk 5 i have to sleep on my back, i get used to it but it makes my back a little sore. i started sleeping to the sound of a fan again as it helps me not think and worry so much ;)

heart - i think about how happy i am for you quite a bit, puts me at ease

i got a gross bruise from lovenox last night, anyone else get a nasty bruise from it? it's about 1.5 in wide and 1/2 in tall, purple and dark red and hurts a little to touch. it sucks as i don't have alot of places to give the shot and that just took up a chunk of it.
woke up all nervous at 4am as felt cramps and then saw the bruise. turns out i just had to poop. LOL. i can't tell the difference when i get cramps, uterus stretching/pulling or intestines? tmi?
so i was so worked up, nervous, and i hate that feeling. it was just all in my head. crazyness.

yay for the ticker davies! i was scared to do one too, it is my first ticker i've made, they are really fun to have

Hopeful love your double ticker its fab!! I wake up an panic everyday that initial knicker check still panics me lol!! How you feeling now hopeful? U still mega hungry? im a bit picky today i just want to eat picky food but at least i have an appetite!! I love kiwi fruit today!!! Yum!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->