PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Yay Davies you have a ticker :)

I'm in bed. I'm so blah today. I really hope these symptoms are not going to be for nothing again. I do feel more pregnant than with my angels so fingers crossed.

Wow hopeful 8 weeks congrats. Sorry you have a cold Davies hope you feel better

thanks amos! i posted on the other board but can't wait to see what those opks have to tell us (us, as i'm right in tune with your ovulation, lol)

davies- i eat quite a bit and don't gain weight, gained 1-2 lbs eating tons but i do have a small bump, probably alot of bloat, it looks all strange when i laugh as i laugh different now as i try not to disturb anything (like sneezing) and dh said i have a stoner laugh, lol.

embo - that's good! it must be so hard to keep it from your kids when you don't feel well.

I have bloat to hun!! It def feels wierd! I havent weughed myself but i cant have gained weight cant bloody eat! But then again i am loving chocolate! lol X

chocolate sounds good, and strawberries, and milk - i have been craving milk. they say you crave what your body needs

Hopeful, I bruise alot from the injections too. I find that if you push the needle in slowly and inject the fluid slowly, you bruise less. At first I was getting them everyday, now I only get one a week.

Davies, nice ticker!!

Embo, sorry you're feeling rough. Unfortunately, I'm still suffering from MS too so I know how rough it is. On the bright side, after a few months of it you kind of get used to it.

AFM, just got back from NT scan. Everything was PERFECT! Baby is measuring a few days ahead again 12w1d, HB was 170 and NT was 1.4. I'm so, so happy. I couldn't stop crying the entire scan!!

Wow round congrats so happy for you. Are. You going to change your ticker to a little forward?

Sorry you're feeling pants Em. I know how you feel! We're supposed to be going out for a meal with DH's family tonight, not overly excited! Lol

Wow round congrats so happy for you. Are. You going to change your ticker to a little forward?

Thanks, yes I guess I should change my ticker. Every scan the baby has been exactly 2 days ahead. Plus, I can't wait to see that magical 12 weeks in my ticker!!

Tracie, are you home with an outside or inside baby?

Round and heart, I am so over the moon for you! I would dance up and down but I'm still too weak (Norovirus).

Croydon, this is the third year I've had my flu shot. It protected me when DH fell badly sick and it just gives me a sore arm for half a day (like after playing too much wii tennis). I can't say whether you should take it right now but I believe it only becomes effective after two weeks so you could still fall ill in that time.

As for the bruises, I usually have a few going at any one time (they take a while to fade) but they certainly don't happen every day (I inject twice daily). If you run out of places to inject on your tummy you can use your thighs.

Isabella Grace born 3:15pm 19th Dec, weighting a diddy 6lb3. Was a very quick and painful labour but she is worth every second!

Wow tracie that is amazing!!! Many many many congratulations WHAT a CHristmas present!!! SO happy for you!!! :cloud9:

Embo, pip and Davies hope you feel better soon x x x pip that sounds particularly nasty:hugs:
Davies I am picking today lol I keep eating cream cheese and cherry jam! Together!

9 how are you? Have you got ms? Is it your scan tomorrow when you think you've got double vision! Exciting!! Sure it will be great with your high hcg levels.

Hopeful, yes I got magnificent bruises when I was using heparin last pregnancy and I am getting that bowel cramping too. I don't like the bowel cramping because for a moment I think it's af cramping then I realise. The reason I dont want af cramping is I had it with all my other three pregnancies so this one, hopefully, is different. No betas ever for me just a scan after Xmas...eeeeek

Round, I got a shiver down my spine when I read your post, many many congratulations to you! :cloud9: x x

Congrats Tracie, that was quick! Do you have a birth story up yet?

Not yet in exhausted havent slept in 2 days will write one tomorrow... it was quick 3-9 cms in 2 hrs lol went in hospital at 9:30 she was born 6 hrs later

Congrats Tracie. Our first baby born on this thread!

Round, congrats to you too. Very comforting news. I hope you can relax a bit now.

Girls, Titi didn't have such a promising scan today. She posted in her journal. I just wanted to be mindful and respectful of her as well.

Croy, good luck today.

This is just a quick pop in. I still haven't had time to catch up but will properly do so tonight after work. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->