PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

round2 - congrats, what wonderful news!

tracie- congrats to you too! love hearing the first baby born on this thread! so what is labor like? i'm guessing i will have a scheduled c section at some point, hopefully something like that - an actual delivery, that would be so amazing.

Hopeful do you think that the steroids mask the cramping as pip didn't have af cramping either?

hopeful i wont tell you lol... everyones is diff, mine was very fat, very painful and a blur. But doesnt mean yours will be :)

:D

Titi, I'm very sorry to hear things are not looking so good. My thoughts are with you.

Thanks ladies for thinking about me. Yes, unfortunately it doesn't look good for me but I will move on. I am just built that way and I do believe that we are not given more than we can handle. I've been through alot already and I am still standing. Won't be easy but I have a great support system - including all of you. So thanks again and I am rooting for each and every one of you. :flower:

Tracie congrats to you hon, you make me believe it it can happen!

I'm so sorry titi. It's just so unfair. I wish it was different for you :hugs:

Titi ur such a strong woman it will happen have faith xxx

Titi, you have a wonderful outlook and are so determined. I have no doubt you'll get your forever someday soon.

Fili- I get cramps but with 2 it's more cramps and stretching. I think the steroids mask ms so I don't ever puke, thank god. I can see how the steroids could mask cramps though. I had really bad implantation cramping but wasn't on roids then. I had never had implantation cramping before.
Today it's more pulling feelings way low to the right, feels like by the ovary. Every twinge freaks me out, I'm kinda a wreck today. Have acupuncture this afternoon and it makes me nervous for that too.

Tracie- I cant believe you have the energy to be on here. That's awesome! I hope I'm that way when I have them too

Tracie - wonderful news that baby isabella arrived nice and safely, cant wait to see a piccy if you can

Titi - im so sorry for your loss - dont ever give up xxxxxx

Thanks hopeful. I'm getting the twinges and very minor stretchy pressure feelings and the bowel cramps but when I talk about cramps I mean full on af type cramps. Did you ever have those with this pregnancy? I had the af cramps with every other one but this one. Just find that strange! X

Hey ladies! I just got home after seeing our little blueberry again. Heart beat strong at 163. We even got to see it moving around, the tech said it looked great.
Such a relief. Hubs teared up which made my heart happy too.

Another scan next Thursday - but they told me to make an appointment with my regular OBGYN for a few weeks!! I am still in disbelief that this might actually be happening!

Congrats Croydon! Such an amazing feeling, I love it when you can see the baby move.

congrats croydon! that's great news!

fili - no full on AF cramps except for implantation, that would really freak me out. just pulls and tugs and feeling very full in the uterus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->