PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Great news croyden! Wohoooo!

Thanks hopeful, I feel that full feeling too but no need for as much room as you'll need lol!! X x x

Thanks ladies, it truly was an amazing thing to see this little bean in there. Makes all the cramps and twinges worth it.

I know that some of you had been talking about cramping and I have been having some pretty strong ones. But so far they have been for good reasons!

I guess we will be telling our parents at Christmas :)

Croy, that's spectacular news! So happy for you. I can't believe you already saw it moving!

Fili, I haven't had AF cramps, but have definitely had mild all over cramps. Yesterday and this morning I had very sharp, localized twinges in one spot, over and over. It felt like a little lightening bolt. Scared the crap out of me.

But your AF cramps might be different than mine. Mine are excruciating at their worst. They can have me doubled over. I think that's due to the adenomyosis though. Try not to worry too much. Easier said than done.

Started to have issues th is morning. Chest pain, dizziness and floaters in the corners lf my eyes. Can you pray fo rme. I have an doc appt tomorrow and am trying to wait, bc hubs work won't let him off. If it doesn't stop in the next hour I am going in. Bit worried.

9 have you had this before? This sounds scary. I'm glad you are planning to see the doctor.

Heart - Thanks! I was surprised too. The tech said to us, "next week you might see it moving" and the next thing, right on cue it wiggled! She thought it was really funny!

Fili - sometimes they do feel like AF, sometimes they are sharp stabbing jabs, and other times they are just hot feeling. I am not sure if that makes sense. The hot ones are scary but so far they don't seem to be meaning anything bad.
I am having a hard time going number 2, so I think some of the cramps are just gas. Pregnancy is so glamorous!!

9 - I will be saying a prayer for you. Must be scary. Hope you feel better really soon.

I had it once before. And they said it was low blood pressure added with the lupus. I don't know this time is a lot worse.e it is taking a lot co ncentaration to Type this. I can barely see what Ian writing. So forgive my typos. I am afraid I might have to go in.

9- sounds like it might be a good idea to get into the doctor. I know in early pregnancy our bodies go through a lot of strange things. Better to make sure you and those babies are ok if this continues. Thinking of you and hoping you feel better very soon.

9 I hope you ok and got to the dr, very scary.

Titi I am so very sorry that things don't look good. you have a fantastic attutude. My thoughts are with you.

Croydon - congrats I can't belive you saw it moving thats fantastic.

afm - scan yesterday, the sonographer was a bitch and didn't tell us what she was doing (hubby had never seen a live fetus before) she did an abdo scan so it wasn't as clear as a tv one anyway enough moaning. Bubs is measuring 6.5wks (6.6 today) 8.5mm with a hb of 134, she didn't bother finding the flicker she just waved the machine over the baby which I think is why the difference in hb from last week but ti's still healthy and normal and growing perfectly. hubby was a little disappointed but excited to see our little one alive even tho he had to figure out what he was seeing on his own!!!! Another scan in 2 weeks on the 6th of Jan at 9weeks, Can't wait. My hcg is 45000 and my progesterone 75 so the pessaries have been reduced to one a day. and for the first time since I got a bfp we bd last night scared the crap out of me!!!!

Just dry retched, am I weird for wanting to vomit!!! The nausea is so strong sometimes

Titi :hugs:

Praying for you 9babies xx :hugs:

Lovely news on the scans sorry your wasn't a great experience Justwaiting makes you wonder why some people do these jobs x :thumbup:

Big congrats tracie :happydance:

Sorry if I've missed anyone just caught up with last 7pages it's 12.30am an my eyes are barely open lol xxx

Congrats Justwaiting. Really makes you wonder who hires these people!!!

9, I hope you are okay. Those symptoms sound really scary.

I just read you shouldn't sleep on your back when preg, first tri is ok but then change to side, I will be sleeping on left side from now on.

I am ok. Thank you all for your support. I went into the urgent care, and unfortunAtley I had really low blood pressure and my bloodwork was really wonky. So tomorrow at my doc appt they will be checking my eyes. They are not sure of the cause yet. I am feeling quite ill and hoping it is just an side effect from the meds. Your support meant the world to me. They didn't have an optrometrist on duty at the urgent care, so I have to wait till tomorrow to know why my eye sight is so blurry and the floaters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->