PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hope you get better soon 9 that does sound scary

Congratulations just waiting!! So pleased for you! That's fantastic, I would be over the moon to measure on track for once. In fact when I go for my scan after Xmas, if I measure correctly I would stop worrying completely for the rest of my pregnancy.

Thanks croyden, I only have the bowel cramping not af cramping at all, I have pretty much what you and hopeful described but not the hot feeling. Hope that's a good thing! I'm just used to having very noticeable af cramps in my other failed pregnancies so this time might be ok as it's different!?!

Mrskg, well done for getting through those pages!

Pip is Ill with a virus and I'm a bit worried about her :- (

Embo are you going to do another midnight flit to the supermarket?! Was tempted to do that myself this morning but b and b drew me!

Hopeful how you doing with the taste of the steroids and sleeping?

Afm, no cramping, no nightmares, sore bbs and nausea this morning. My skin is perfect too, glowing with no spots whatsoever! can't believe it!
Just waiting I get that dry retching too every day at some point.

Davies, how's the food aversions going? My new favourite food combos are cherry jam and cream cheese on rice cakes and cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate spread on bagels. Mmmmmmm.

9, I am glad you got checked out!
I would think that if both your eyes are affected it isn't actually an eye problem but more to do with your blood pressure, meds etc.
Hopefully they can figure things out tomorrow. In the meantime have they given you any advice like increasing your fluid levels? That's apparently one way of increasing your blood pressure.

Morning fili! Your food choices are disgusting! :haha:

No need to worry about me, I'm feeling much better today! I haven't vomited for ages, just have a little diarrhoea. I'm going to laze in bed and in front of the tv today.

As for the cramps, I got less and less with successive pregnancies. I just think I'm stretched out already :shrug:

Aw that's good pip I really hope you make a full recovery as soon as possible. I don't like to think of you having anymore suffering!! X x x

Ew fili that's yuk!! I just have to eat what I fancy at the time! Yest was kiwi!! God knows what will be today! X

Thanks fili I just don't like to miss out on anything lol too nosey for my own good sometimes :haha:

Pip that's amazing can't wait till I can hear a heartbeat will be super reassuring xxx do you know how many bpm it was x I'm keen to see if the over or under 140 gender test is correct x

Well I'm not passed 4/5 yet which is when my last chemical happened but when I looked back at my calendar I'm past the stage of tests turning neg and I donena stores own test before I went to bed last night an the test line as dark as the control which never happened before so really believing thing will work out this time x even my Hubby seems to be coming round he said a few things yest about when this baby comes so so glad he's trying to be positive we had a wee row the other night as he was being so down an wasn't happy that id told a few close friends x I tried explaining that they have been there for me for the last 6 months an I'll need them again if anything happened so I'd rather they know now than after x MEN!!! Lol x

Well old wives tale is 140+ it's a girl an -140 a boy not sure how accurate it is though was right with my girls though x i'v also done the needle trick test which is scarily accurate only prob there is sometimes it picks up mc's an sometimes it doesn't x it does with me and with 2 of my friends an no matter how many times we do it the pattern is always the same i read it 97% accurate?? X are you going to find out what you're having or waiting for a nice surprise x

So this morning for some reason I decide it's a good idea to do a tesco pregnancy test!! I actually haven't done one with this pg! Well did it this morn with fmu an it's there positive but faint alot fainter than other tests! An not nearly as dark as control line!! I still needed a wee in the night still feel nauseous, girls have I mc? I do have that scan booked for Tom! Maybe I should go! Help I'm panicking! I had no bleeding, I had trapped wind cramps last night! Help me x

No way Davies! Heart says the test lines go fainter once your hcg levels are a certain point, yours are sky high!

Do you think fili? I thought that was when placenta takes over at like 10 weeks? I'm still feeling sick as a dog smells getting to me boobs still sore! I do want to goto my scan Tom but im scared incase it's bad news an then I ruin my Xmas yet again!! X

Even in my wildest imagination I can't imagine that your hcg levels which must be in their hundreds of thousands by now could even come down that quick, it is impossible. let m e see if I can find something on google. Hearts tests were faint as her levels are so high now and she is doing great. When was the last time you tested with a line test?

I wish I never put a ticker up! Is it that the brought me bad luck! So scared! Do you think it's over? Y would they get fainter? X

https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/127351-recurrent-miscarriage-thread-703.html

Davies read heart's comment on this page, your hormones levels are easy in the 7 week range already x x x

Davies check this! Interesting, I learn something new everyday! Gonna try it! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...t-fainter-hcg-reaches-really-high-levels.html

Now chill honey! I will be conducting that experiment when I get back from my two hour walk to burn off some of these calories! Ta-ra for now! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->