PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Ok here we go, it's not a dramatic difference but when you think an extra same amount of water was added to dilute it! My wee had no colour to start with as i've been drinking water all day. The top one is the most concentrated one, so the wee as was. The middle one is the diluted one with water. The green is an opk with normal wee as the top one. Can you see a difference?

Attachments

• hooktest.jpg
    hooktest.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
Fili love this im going to add half a cup of water to my morning pee tom an see its my last test! But no matter what i dont mind coz my scan was perfect!!! Just going to make dinner see you soon x

Heart they put me at same days as you 7+5!!! Due 3rd aug! will find out next week i suppose xx

you girls! so funny with the sticks - wish i could send you my 2 boxes of 3 pack frers but i think i am going to return them....
fili - they all look about the same to me, they are dark dark

Ok, at 15+5 with very strong wee (still a bit dehydrated, I guess):
At the top normal test
In the middle diluted 2.5 : 1
At the bottom diluted 10+ : 1
These are 10miu tests.

https://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz325/petitpas/IMAG0994.jpg

Girls, help! As hopeful mentioned Frers it triggered my poas addiction and I had one left so I tested. I used really strong urine and did a normal ic test too which was fine. The Frer test line came up instantly dark in less than a second and it was as if there wasn't enough colour left for the control! The dark line is the test line. What does this mean? Has this ever happened to anyone else? :dohh: I think there's two pics as I couldn't get it the right way round.

Attachments

• 23dpo.jpg
    23dpo.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 23dpo_copy.jpg
    23dpo_copy.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Really!! Oh thank goodness! Thank-you. Anyone else ever had this? I've never seen this before

That's because 'most' people stop testing a lot sooner :rofl:

Wow, that took me some time to catch up!

Sounds like everyone is doing well!

Hubby is still sick and I am trying to avoid his germs. Hoping he is on the mend but something tells me he will be milking it for a while!

I made the yummiest gluten-free lasagna for dinner last night and I think I was dreaming about it because I woke up craving it so bad. I made some oatmeal and ate some fruit thinking I was just hungry but its just not cutting it. Is only 11am where I am and I will be eating lasagna leftovers in about 5 minutes. Seriously, one day I am feeling super nauseous and the next I can't get enough of real food.

I am actually feeling way less sick. My doctor told me that some women don't have really m/s until 8 weeks, but I am hoping I am through the worst of it because I felt pretty rough for the past few weeks. My mum didn't have morning sickness with me or with my brother so I am hoping I got her good pregnancy genes! Hop that all of you begin to feel some relief from your morning sickness soon too.

Do any of you U.S. ladies watch one born every minute? I have become addicted to it!

Croyden that's what we had for dinner last night! And tonight I had left over lasagne with a crunchy salad mmmm!
One born every minute is awesome! We get the USA one over here too! I noticed American moms opt for an epidural more than uk ladies. Maybe it's more accessible to the American mommys!

Embo you make the nicest food, I bet left over lasagne tastes amazing!

I know I'm a terrible poas addict! Should have just had my levels taken but this is much more fun!

Fili I'm an addict to or was until this morn!! Don't do it Hun will make u panic to much!! I had a salad tonight feel sicky all day an night now!! Had Tom cucumbers lettuce onions etc had kiwi an banana just trying to make sure I'm eating enough goodness ! Choc addictions gone an I officially don't want anything!! Got headache today with my sickness!! Great!! Xx

Pip thanks for doing the tests, obviously dilute there means dilute hcg

Davies that was my last test! I'm done with testing! :haha:

Ar we all going to be on here on Christmas Day? I wont cope if I can't b and b for a whole day!!!

Croyden that's what we had for dinner last night! And tonight I had left over lasagne with a crunchy salad mmmm!
One born every minute is awesome! We get the USA one over here too! I noticed American moms opt for an epidural more than uk ladies. Maybe it's more accessible to the American mommys!

I think its a cultural thing. Hardly any women use midwives here and if you don't get the epidural they think its very strange. I am hoping I can find a midwife that can practice in the hospital where my doctor works. Another thing I am realising is that here it is very uncommon not to circumcise your boy. I already told my hubs that if we have a boy we are not doing that and he;'s fine with that.

Its funny that England and the US seem like they would be similar but there are lots of little cultural differences. Hubs and I are navigating the new ones we are discovering!

Lol well we're out to church in the morning then out for dinner and probably not home until late pm - won't be on much if at all :shrug:

I seem to remember that in the first episode of one born every minute USA they mentioned that around 95% of women in that hospital had epidurals or other painkillers.

Saying that, plenty of women use gas & air here, which isn't available in most countries.

Our next UK series starts in January. Exciting or what? Although now I am properly pregnant it might feel quite different watching it...

You will love it pip, I know lots of women at work who were completely hooked on it. I couldn't watch it yet but you would really enjoy it I'm sure. X

Fili, I'm boss of the kitchen on Christmas day so not sure how I'll be feeling. Saying that, I use my phone for bnb, which is quite easy, so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->