PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Ooh are you doing the whole works? How many people are you cooking for? There will be ten of us on Xmas day but we are going out for Christmas dinner this year

i forgot about that show! is it still on lifetime in the states? i'll google it

fili - don't worry about those tests! that just means your hcg is pretty high

12!!!!!!! Ohhh can I come too I like your food lol! I am feeling very emotional this evening, I hope thats a normal pregnancy symptom and not an ominous sign. Do you/ have you got tearful and emotional ebmo?

Every single day Fili !! And for really stupid things like Gav forgot to shut the curtains or the Christmas tree was uneven!!
I was thinking about what I was going to say for my vows next year and the next minute I was in floods of tears. Proper sobbing!!

My daughter decorated her highchair with the contents of her nappy and i just collapsed and cried my eyes out. Not cool.

And of course you can come for Christmas dinner Fili !!

Yeah and I'm so irritable too today. If these are good signs then I can live with it, and it sounds like they are! It's almost like a big black cloud isn't it?

A very big cloud! I have heaved so many times and all down to smells. I can smell EVERYTHING!

Fili I have got tearful an emotional quite bit!! That's norm!! An I will be here Xmas day probably we have everyone coming to us but my mum an step dad want to do everything as they don't want me to stress myself!! Ahhhhh!! Sofa an demands!! Lol!! To be fair the look of a uncooked turkey would make me throw up!! I haven't cooked massive meal for ages can't face it! Lol! Thank goodness for mums!! An my step dads an amazing cook!!

I'm looking forward to it there's me Pete his daughter mum step dad an my Sis her hubby an my 3 nephews which are 2, 5, and 8 petes daughter is 12 an his son is 15 he is coming in the evening! So they'll be 10 for dinner!! We will walk dogs etc chill out play with kids!! Like u petit I got bnb on
My iPhone so very easy accessible! Lol
Off to bed now with a stinking headache!!
Night all xxx

Aww puppy I would definitely be crying over that as I dropped a jar on the floor tonight and some of the sauce came out and :brat: :cry: but only for 3 minutes and then I made a full recovery until the next thing which was nothing. I just cried for nothing!

i forgot about that show! is it still on lifetime in the states? i'll google it

fili - don't worry about those tests! that just means your hcg is pretty high

Yes, its on lifetime. I am not sure which day it is actually on because I found it on demand on the lifetime channel (we have comcast but its on demand/ tv networks/ lifetime)

I wasn't sure how I would feel watching it, i did have to stop myself holding my breath when the ladies were pushing! ha ha

I'm cooking for 12 eeeeek!!!

Oh my goodness!! Good luck. That is impressive. I usually love hosting but this year I am so tired.

I am blessed we are heading to the in-laws and staying for a few days so we will be well taken care of! I can't say I am sad about having so little to do!

I hope you have other pairs of hands to help you out so you are not on your feet all day.

My daughter decorated her highchair with the contents of her nappy and i just collapsed and cried my eyes out. Not cool.

You poor thing! Pregnancy hormones are such a crazy thing, they show up in weird ways. I hope everything worked out. I can't imagine having to hold it together while taking care of a little one too! I am having a hard time keeping emotions under control when its just me and the hubs.

I have an awesome family. I'm doing broccoli and Stilton soup for starters (cheddar for me!) The turkey, chipolatas, parmesan parsnips, roast potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy. My grandmas doing the pork, apple sauce, cranberry sauce and desserts. My mums bringing pork and apricot stuffing and drinks. My mil is doing the ham, my brothers bring cheeses and biscuits and Gav does all the cleaning after! What a team!!!

I had to call my hubby from work to clean her up, i just couldn't stomach it! :sick:
My neighbour had to take over changing her bum yesterday too lol, i just can't do it!

Aw pups! I can't imagine how you feel. I can't stand to go in our family room cos I can smell my cats!! Poor little guys don't know what they've done wrong!!

Boy, I had to read back 22 pages to catch up! Chatty group!!

Oh wow, there was stuff that you all wrote to me that I didn’t get to read. Pip, thanks for the explanation of fridge vs. freezer. I’m so mad they never did genetic testing on any of my other pregnancies. Hopefully it’s a mute point now, but I’m going to freak out on their asses that they do it properly if I ever come to that. And you have norovirus? So sorry. How are they treating it? You’ll be 16 weeks tomorrow!!!

Lou and Tracie, I’m comforted to know that you also had some bleeding. Thanks for sharing that with me.

Mrskg, how are those lines? Are you still testing? Do you have a scan scheduled?

9 how was your scan today?

Gill, welcome to the thread. I can’t believe what you’ve already been through. How are you doing? Do you have a scan scheduled?

Fili, your tests are gorgeous! I’ve seen many FRER’s like that in the pregnancy test thread. You are so pregnant that the test line is taking over the dye from the control line. Yay!!! And way to talk Davies down from the ledge!

Davies love the ticker!!! I didn’t adjust my dates either, even though my bean is measuring a little ahead. How are the symptoms? Do we get to see the new scan pic? And are you a step-mum? Wow!

Croy you are going to be 8 weeks tomorrow! What a milestone. When’s your next scan? I’ve never watched that show. I can’t watch anything about pregnancy or birth quite yet. Still a little traumatized by my losses.

Hopeful it’s so funny that you can’t tell the difference between your cramps. Glad yours are from having to poop! If I ever feel confident enough I’ll order a body pillow too. Let me know how you end up liking yours.

Embo, glad to hear you are feeling more pregnant with this one. Even if you do feel like crap! Look at you with all the cooking. Will you come cook for me?

Puppy, yuk to the poopy high chair. I would have cried too!

Just, I wish they had done a vaginal scan for you. Your baby could be measuring bigger than you think. Abdo scans this early can be pretty off. Even so, it was still a good scan regardless.

Round look at you with a ticker that says 12 weeks 2 days. Gorgeous!

Lou I can’t even imagine how frustrating it is to only sleep on one side. My left hip often hurts and I have to roll to my right side. I hope you got a little right sided sleep!

Tracie, wow and ow to your birth story!!! Amazing!

You know what I realized. Before I ever dove into this whole TTC/miscarriage business, I always thought a miscarriage = bleeding and pain. I never knew that you could have a mmc. I never realized that you could bleed and it didn’t = a miscarriage. In some ways, wouldn’t it be nice if it were that black and white. That we would actually know when we were having a mc? Boy, was I naïve!!

I’ll most likely check in to B&B on Christmas. We’re spending a lot of our weekend with Tim’s cousins. Both of them have 2 babies each. I’ve avoided them for a long time because it has been too hard for me. I might have to tell them I’m pregnant because they are going to keep pouring wine for me. I’m really not ready to tell them, but I don’t have any other solutions. I'll need your support!

I’ve been spotting since I had the small bleed on Sunday. It’s only been brown since then, but I hate seeing it. It’s there every time I wipe. I can’t wait to be done with work so I can have 10 days of being lazy on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->