PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks fili I didn't need that at all.
I guess I haven't cried about her yet and now I feel like doing it after that day.

Hiya Florida girl! Of course you're welcome, so sorry for your losses x x
Are you a poas test addict like me? If I look at your tests I will be 'triggered' to go test on my ic's again for the 100th time this week! :haha: I haven't tested today yet! I hope this is your sticky bean!!

EDIT I looked! Congratulations on your bfp and good luck next Tuesday! X x

:haha: Yes, taken 5 tests in 22 hours! :wacko:

Tracie, I'm so glad you and the diva are doing well :hugs: so cute!

Fili, when I don't feel nauseous I don't feel pregnant. I think that until I feel a baby squirming around inside me I still won't.

9, really sorry to hear about your gran :hugs:

Florida, welcome to the team :thumbup:

Have you ever had any testing done Florida or was it just put down to bad luck?

LOL! crouton! sorry croydon - totally spell check w/iphone!!!
I'm on 20mg prednisone through 1st tri, started at 11 dpo (bfp). first time on roids. my clinic does steroids and lovenox for recurring, unexplained early mcs (before heartbeats) and has had alot of success with it. I try to tell rpl girls on other forums but they just don't listen! then they don't try it and keep having mc/s, it's frustrating. they say "research isn't clear" or whatever - i would think at some point you just take them and see what happens. look at everyone around here that it's working for. it's not our fault there aren't conclusive studies but with success, does there really have to be?

sorry to hear you are sick davies! i have sea bands but haven't had to use them yet, I got them at my acupuncturist

Hi Fili! you take some long ass walks! i wouldn't have the energy ;)

so sorry to hear that too 9! it's tough losing a grandparent and having to deal with horrible healthcare people!

WELCOME Florida! looks like the start of some good lines! did you do iui or bd with the clomid? do you know how many follies you had?

pip- sounds like a fun, food filled christmas! i'm glad to hear you are feeling better

I just ate the good breakfast again, 2 scambled eggs, toast, sausage, hashbrown and now I have 7 christmas cookies at work as my manager's wife made them, they are delicious (can't eat all right now though). yeah, steroids are my friend.
I've gained about 2 lbs this past week which is good!

Scan went GREAT! I'm 8+2 and measuring 8+2 (170 bpm) and 8+1 (164 bpm) and am still just in awe and amazed with every good scan.

Welcome Florida x

Davies I was going to recommend bands too they are £10ish in boots so maybe better getting them from eBay x I hate them but ginger snaps help too x I suffer really bad ms not looking forward to that but hopefully as I appreciated this beany so much it will be easier to deal with x

Fili apart from my back Killing me very slight nausea an very slight pains in bbs(not when I touch) I don't feel pregnant I try to keep reminding myself "normal" people don't even know they are pregnant at this stage x maybe your are going to be super lucky an have the easiest pregnancy going x

Tracie glad you're doing good an izzy being a little princess for you xx

Pip my head now gone blank so away back to read your post x

oh there you are immay have another symptom....baby brain! Really no good when got so much to do lol x

Pip you're dinner sounds lovely x and glad you are not suffering ms anymore :thumbup:

Hopeful that is great x oh heartbeat high wonder if it's a pink one:winkwink: x sorry 2 pink ones! Xxx
Oh how lovely xxxx any pics?? Xxx

hopeful, I didn't do IUI, we just BD & my DR didn't keep track of follies.. Just watched my Progesterone post O & getting it checked again next week.. Took a digi this morning and it was positive! Totally unexpected as I'm only 9DPO, hoping this is a sticky baby!!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1221.jpg

Hey Florida I also got my bfp at 8dpo earliest I've ever got one hoping this is a good sign for our sticky beans xxxx

it will be sticky florida - the earlier the better!

I do have pics - will try and post later. DH might be a little overprotective if seeing pics online so I did take my first pics off from my first scan ;) LOL

Hopeful I take it it went well today, I seem to have missed your post. How far along are you now!? I understand about the pics, I took my hubby down after everyone had seen it! X x x

Sent DH to town for some bands but Boots didn't have any. He brought home ginger tea from the health shop but it's so vile! It just makes me burp and stings my throat :(

On my phone and can't remember everything I just read. Hopeful, Congrats again for such an amazing scan! Wonderful news.

Pip, thanks for the advice. Sadly I can't even use designated driver as an excuse because Tim's cousin lives within walking distance from us! I called in sick today and am going to call in sick tomorrow too. I actually have a cold and sound sick so it's not a lie. Your dinner sounds amazing! Sounds like our Thanksgiving meal.

Welcome Florida and Congrats! Thanks for sharing your tests. I'm a test ogler.

9 what an awful day. So sorry about your grandmother.

Davies so sorry you feel so sicky. Those sea bands didn't work for me in my first pregnancy. Maybe I'll pull them out and try them this time.

Croy, I'm a big sparkling water girl. In fact, my husband bought us a Soda Stream machine a couple of years ago so we could make our own. It's all I ever drink. Since I've had my nausea I can't seem to drink it for some reason. Plain water is all I can stomach and even that is a struggle. I'm going to get some gummy vitamins though. Thanks for the tip. And Happy 8 weeks!!! Interesting about the cortisol. I'm a fairly anxious person but never to the point you were describing.

Fili, I had lots of days with no symptoms, especially in the 5-6 week time frame. You are still pregnant. It's so hard to believe sometimes though, isn't it?

Hi Tracie and Mrskg. I can't remember what else I read, forgive me.

Going to do my progesterone and try to have a little breakfast now.

So pleased for you!!! :cloud9:
croy- i got flu shot a month before bfp as they told me to because i would be on steroids and the flu runs rampant in MN (states). i had never gotten one before and was scared but i didn't get sick from it. i rarely get sick anyway. i would be nervous to get it while pregnant even though it's fine to and they encourage it but i'm nervous to do anything now

davies- sorry to hear you are still sick from cold but m/s is good ;)

hi 9B

fili - those lines are so dark, when is your beta again? after xmas?

lou - i used to be a stomach sleeper, ever since about wk 5 i have to sleep on my back, i get used to it but it makes my back a little sore. i started sleeping to the sound of a fan again as it helps me not think and worry so much ;)

heart - i think about how happy i am for you quite a bit, puts me at ease

i got a gross bruise from lovenox last night, anyone else get a nasty bruise from it? it's about 1.5 in wide and 1/2 in tall, purple and dark red and hurts a little to touch. it sucks as i don't have alot of places to give the shot and that just took up a chunk of it.
woke up all nervous at 4am as felt cramps and then saw the bruise. turns out i just had to poop. LOL. i can't tell the difference when i get cramps, uterus stretching/pulling or intestines? tmi?
so i was so worked up, nervous, and i hate that feeling. it was just all in my head. crazyness.

Hopeful love your double ticker its fab!! I wake up an panic everyday that initial knicker check still panics me lol!! How you feeling now hopeful? U still mega hungry? im a bit picky today i just want to eat picky food but at least i have an appetite!! I love kiwi fruit today!!! Yum!! x

LOL! crouton! sorry croydon - totally spell check w/iphone!!!
I'm on 20mg prednisone through 1st tri, started at 11 dpo (bfp). first time on roids. my clinic does steroids and lovenox for recurring, unexplained early mcs (before heartbeats) and has had alot of success with it. I try to tell rpl girls on other forums but they just don't listen! then they don't try it and keep having mc/s, it's frustrating. they say "research isn't clear" or whatever - i would think at some point you just take them and see what happens. look at everyone around here that it's working for. it's not our fault there aren't conclusive studies but with success, does there really have to be?

sorry to hear you are sick davies! i have sea bands but haven't had to use them yet, I got them at my acupuncturist

Hi Fili! you take some long ass walks! i wouldn't have the energy ;)

so sorry to hear that too 9! it's tough losing a grandparent and having to deal with horrible healthcare people!

WELCOME Florida! looks like the start of some good lines! did you do iui or bd with the clomid? do you know how many follies you had?

pip- sounds like a fun, food filled christmas! i'm glad to hear you are feeling better

I just ate the good breakfast again, 2 scambled eggs, toast, sausage, hashbrown and now I have 7 christmas cookies at work as my manager's wife made them, they are delicious (can't eat all right now though). yeah, steroids are my friend.
I've gained about 2 lbs this past week which is good!

Scan went GREAT! I'm 8+2 and measuring 8+2 (170 bpm) and 8+1 (164 bpm) and am still just in awe and amazed with every good scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->