PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Davies have you tried fizzy water? I've heard that's really helpful x x

I am noticing perfume smells are turning my tummy too. My hubby started using a new deodorant and I can't stand to be around him when its newly applied.

I felt rude at a party last weekend when I moved away from my friends husband because he was smelling so strong of aftershave.

I think it's normal but it can be hard to be around a lot of people when you cant escape the smell!!

Fili no haven't but I will thanks babe!!
Croydon I'm in a mess!! Just feel hungover!! X

I have had precisely 2 sharp twinges! So long as I don't get prolonged af cramps not linked to cramping I am happy!!

Just had a lush soak in the bath - sitting here in a towel, one step at a time eh. lol

The good news is I have found an AWESOME cure for MS - the bad news is it's Coca Cola!! :rofl:

Pups that is good news/bad news LOL! I might have to try it.

Today I'm just starving. No nausea. Maybe my body is trying to get mento eat as much as possible today.

Yup Fili, definitely my alter ego!

Just got my scan day confirmed. Next Tuesday. I'm glad it's in the beginning of the week. I'm going to cancel tomorrows.

Good for you heart, puppy my sisters friend drank coke! She had girls! X

With Laura it was milk, boy did I drink milk with her!! I have Lactofree too so it was a very expensive few months!

I love milk an I have been able to stomach that but I wondered if that's y I felt so rough today! X

Round I hope to get to the stage where I can use a doppler. I'll definitely be investing in one if I get that far! Do you use it vaginally?

VAGINALLY??? Really, people do that? I think I'll just stick to the old fashion way for now..... I'm trying to limit the number of visitors near my cervix these days!!

I have been drinking a lot of milk too, its just been something that sounded good. I wonder of its the calcium?

I switch from being nauseous to being starving. Its so strange to feel so completely out of control of my body.

I have to make dessert for Christmas day. Usually I make a lot of the dishes, and my mother and sister in laws help too. This year, my sister in law is ont eh verge of breaking up with her fiance so she isn't feeling up to much, and I was really hoping mother in law wouldn't expect me to do even more. Luckily, she is newly retired and quite excited to prepare most of the meal! I feel like I couldn't say no when all she asked me to bring was a dessert. But now I am trying to think of something simple that hubby could make if I am not up to it!
I also forgot its my year to make te chowder fro Christmas eve...I think hubs can manage that one. I am pretty sure cooking fish is not going to be an option for me any time soon!

Drinking lovely hot decaf tea is so comforting and makes me feel tons better each time!

Round I hope to get to the stage where I can use a doppler. I'll definitely be investing in one if I get that far! Do you use it vaginally?

VAGINALLY??? Really, people do that? I think I'll just stick to the old fashion way for now..... I'm trying to limit the number of visitors near my cervix these days!!

I've never seen a doppler. I assumed it was vaginal for some reason. I guess I'm so used to having things shoved up mine every week for a scan that I imagined that's how you always have to check. Lots to learn.

Croy, the simplest dessert I know is a chocolate cream pie. You buy a pre-made graham cracker crust, make some chocolate pudding, put it in the pie crust and top with whipped cream. Not the most gourmet, but very easy!

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't posted lately been super nauseous and just come home and go to sleep. Glad to see everyone is doing good. Super nervous for my scan tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow Jax. I know how nerve wracking it is. Nausea is a good sign though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->